setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Blood Drops

[Private] Blood Drops

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Private] Blood Drops

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:42 am

Thread Details

Hana's House | Clear | After Dark

It was hell trying to get the right information. Ghost was a good Spiritual Leader, but she was beyond fucking unorganized. Plus, it fucking hurt like hell talking over the phone, too much movement in my face meant hellish pain that I didn't want to deal with. I ended up with the right info tho, and limped my way to my destination. There was this wheezing sound coming out of me and I couldn't exactly see out of my left eye. I had to assume it was fucking swollen shut. I was really fucking thirsty, hunched over holding my ribs and because of that I watched as I left a nice little trail of blood drops the entire way. Fucking beautiful. There was plenty more damage, but those were the big ones, and I didn't give a fuck how jacked up I was, I had something to fucking say.

When I reached my destination, I knocked on the door and just waited. It was probably quite a fucking sight. Some bleeding bruised hunchback patiently waiting for someone to answer the door. Oh I was sure it was probably hilarious, but not fucking really.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Blood Drops

Rohana Khan | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:49 am

OOC Message

Hana's Apartment Picture Here

Hair loose. Wearing jeans and a sweater, eg

I pulled my feet up onto the couch and shifted the paperwork in my lap, letting my attention drift between it and the cheesy RomCom on the TV. While I enjoyed my work and took it seriously, I wasn't a machine. I might not have needed as much downtime as others seemed to but double checking a proofreading of a report another officer had done was easy, light work, and perfect for an evening in with a movie while still making me feel like I was getting things done. I'd have included a bottle of wine too if anything more than a small glass didn't send me to sleep.

There was a knock at the door and I paused reading the report, setting it down on my lap. I checked the time on my phone. It was late, and I had no messages either to be expecting anyone, not at that time of the night. With a frown, I set aside the paperwork and pushed the thin blanket from my legs. I'd have liked to ignore it, but it might have been one of my neighbors with an issue. I was sure nobody called on people's doors so late without a good reason - not unless some teenagers had managed to get inside the building and thought it was funny to ding dong ditch people.

I stood up, and teleported to my front door. It was something I'd grown used to doing around my apartment, practicing my gift and slowly trying build up the tolerance I seemed to have for using it. I leaned forward on my toes to check through the peep-hole, and then quickly unlocked and thrust open the door.

Quote Begin Vincent?! Is that you? Oh my..Quote End I stared at the beaten up alpha on my doorstep for a second, and then tried to swallow down my shock and fear to deal with the situation. I almost went to call for an ambulance, years of training and protocol getting the better of my new ways of being a wolf. Fortunately I remembered that would be mostly useless and only cause more problems, and opted to try and alleviate his pain instead. If it was as bad as it looked he had to be in a lot of it and f it was really bad after a more thorough assessment I could call a pack medic.  

Quote Begin Quickly, come in, through here.. I'll get something cold for your face.Quote End I pushed the door to keep it open and quickly disappeared up the hallway, hoping he'd have no chance to follow. I couldn't shake the nervousness that if I stayed and waited for Vincent to come in then he wouldn't only refuse but might take insult or start arguing, so as much as I wanted to physically help him further it seemed like the best option. The very fact that he was at my door looking like he'd gone a couple of rounds in a boxing ring didn't bode too well with me, especially when I had guilt playing at the back of my mind. I'd only met him on a personal level that one time and he'd been the last person I expected to turn up at my apartment. I was legitimately quite scared but opted to try and keep it together - just in case Vincent wasn't there for the reason I feared.

My hands didn't even shake as I opened the freezer, took out some frozen peas and went over to the counter, carefully wrapping them up in a towel, but the question still weighed on my mind. Had someone found out?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:00 pm

It felt like fucking decades before the damned door opened. I'd taken beatings before. This was nothing I hadn't dealt with. This wasn't magically the straw that broke the camels back or whatever the fuck that saying was. I wasn't going to fucking cry over it or do something really fucking weak and go to the damned hospital when I was perfectly fine. Hell no, all I cared about now was about having a few choice words with Miss Sunshine. God I wanted her to feel like shit for this. It was her fault in the first place. Her putting that optimistic bullshit in my head, making me think my way of doing some things wasn't exactly perfect and filling my head with her bullshit. I blamed her for this, entirely. I blamed all of this on her. She might as well have been the one that did it.

At first, I didn't say anything when the door opened. I just looked at her. Her reaction was a real fucking confidence booster too. I let her have her moment of glory. It was fucking cute, real fucking cute how she was pretending this didn't please her, but I let her have her moment, and I entered her place. It looked like... Well, had I have cared, let's just say it looked like the kind of place that I would probably get dirty just by looking at it.

I looked down, I wasn't fucking gushing blood but there were already drops falling to her floor from my busted lip. Goddamnit... I wiped my chin and pushed to close her door, leaving a smudge of blood there too. Motherfucker! I did the only thing I could think to do and sat down. Using my ass to hide the blood on the floor, and my back to hide the blood on her door. Maybe she wouldn't fucking see it. How could anyone even live like this? This place was just waiting to be stained and destroyed. It was almost like it was made for it, like it wanted to be ruined. I had to piss too, this was getting better and better by the minute.

Your fucking advice blows by the way! I yelled out, hoping to god she heard me. It made everything hurt worse too, and my voice was more fucking hoarse than usual and fuck this shit.

Back to top Go down

Rohana Khan | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:26 pm

I waited near the refrigerator, a foreboding feeling filling me when I didn't hear footsteps encroaching, not even shuffling ones. I took the wrapped up bag of peas and crept back over to the hallway. I was about to peer down it to see what was happening when Vincent started yelling

Oh god.. angry wasn't even a strong enough word to describe how he sounded. At first I wanted to stay cowered in the kitchen. But then I stood up straighter and rather than further fear, I felt uplifted as I thought about what Vincent had shouted. He sounded pissed off but his rants didn't seem to have anything to do with what I'd done, or Sam, or anything like that. I honestly had no idea what he was shouting about, but I no longer felt so nervous either.

I took a deep breath and walked back into the hallway, striding down it towards him. Quote Begin You shouldn't shout or get so angry right now, you'll only hurt yourself more. Save it for when you want to hurt someone else instead.Quote End I said and crouched down next to him. Immediately after I realized how disrespectful I might have sounded and froze, quickly bowing my head and then glancing up to Vincent to see his reaction. I couldn't help feeling like I was pushing boundaries or stepping out of line whenever I spoke to him when I was only being myself and trying to help. I swallowed the feeling down, for the moment not caring how disrespectful he might find me because what was important was trying to help him. I looked over him, leaning slightly awkwardly against the door. Might he have internal damage? Or a head injury? Quote Begin Are you okay to stand? We could move somewhere more comfortable.Quote End If he needed to lie down I'd rather he do it in my spare bedroom rather than on my hallway floor. and it would be much better for him too.

I didn't expect to get an answer, either from deflection or not being high up enough in the pack to deserve one, but I asked the obvious anyway. Quote Begin What happened?Quote End  I frowned in concern at the state of Vincent from up close and tentatively reached towards his face with the cold, wrapped bag of peas. I wouldn't know if any 'advice' I'd given him had been bad if I didn't even know how he'd ended up in such a state.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Who said I don't want to hurt someone else right now? Her face came to mind, many faces did but hers stood out the most. I didn't know why the fuck I was so hung up on that night at One Shot. Maybe it was just because it was the last thing I really remembered experiencing before I left town. That had to be it. I was just fucking pissed about it, what was she even thinking coming into our life and trying to change my fucking point of view. It was fucked up. It pissed me off. I glared at her before grunting and using the door behind me to push myself upward. I held my breath, refusing to make anymore painful sounds, refusing to give her the satisfaction of thinking I was really damaged. It fucking hurt, but something told me it looked worse than it felt. Lead the way. I couldn't fucking stand being hunched over like this. I just wanted to sit the fuck down.

I just looked at her for a minute before attempting to glare. You happened, you and your shitty advice. I'll tell you all- I raised my hand to hold the bag of frozen peas against my head so she could lead the way. I'll tell you all about it after I get something to clean myself up, this shit is... I gestured to her floor. It wasn't a fucking pool of the shit or anything, but it was pretty damned noticeable. Fuck, this was the first time I could actually use a drink since I came back, the first time I actually needed one, but the chances of her having anything strong enough was pretty fucking minimal. Yet another ridiculous bullshit thing I remembered from the first time we met.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics