setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Not a Dick Pizza - Page 4

[Private] Not a Dick Pizza

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Not a Dick Pizza

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:34 am

When I removed my hands from my face and saw my reflection I had expected to see red, just red skin everywhere. But it wasn't red, all of the color had been drained completely. I wanted so hard to focus on how weird that was. I wanted to focus on how unnatural it was that my face could look so fucking pale when it felt like it was on fire. But fucking hell I couldn't because my stomach was turning, just constantly turning. I just wanted it to stop. I needed to drink again, I needed to forget again and I quickly started feeling under the seats, hoping there was a bottle I had missed or stashed somewhere when I cleaned out my truck but there was nothing there. I checked the glove box, I checked the back, I checked under the passenger seat and in the center compartment. There wasn't a fucking drop, not anywhere.

Then I looked through my windshield. Fuck no, turn around, go back, go fucking back. I whispered to myself. Like she could magically hear me, or I could will it to happen. It didn't. She kept coming forward and I just began fucking praying to a God I didn't even know if I believed in anymore that she didn't just have my jacket, but she had my keys too. Then I could just go, then I could just leave and this shit would be fucking over.

The door opened and I went stiff. I didn't look at her, I didn't say anything, I felt like if I actually moved the world would fucking implode. Why the fuck was I even sweating? Why the fuck was it so fucking hot in here? Why did I still want to knock her out? If anything, I wanted to even more now for not just dropping the fucking situation earlier. If she would have just fucking dropped it then none of this would have happened but she just had to keep going with it. Maybe this was why no one wanted a woman warlord, maybe this was fucking why.

Her opening statement was a great start, really fucking great. I tell her I love her and she tells me she hates me. How fucking perfect. Hell, that alone could be my fucking autobiography. Two simple statements to sum up my life and the relationships in it.

She kept going, and I didn't know what the fuck she was trying to tell me. She was still, even after everything that had just happened, dancing around shit. Never saying what she truly wanted to say, just like she always did. How could I even admit to feeling that way about someone like that? Someone that can't just fucking say what they fucking mean?! Just fucking say what you mean! God I hated fucking decoding her bullshit. Was this an apology? Was this her way of saying she... felt the same? Was this an insult? Fuck I didn't know, it was like a combination of all three and I wanted it to end. I didn't like feeling like I was half-assedly being thanked for something I had nothing to do with. She realized all of that on her own, I didn't do shit. I had nothing to do with it.

I was relieved when she got out. Yeah, I knew I needed to go back in for my keys, but I was just glad for a moment that I could fucking breathe. I had been breathing so lightly, so afraid to fucking move that I actually gasped for air when the door closed and slumped over in my seat, letting my head rest on the steering wheel. Why did she have to come out and say all of that shit? It didn't make it better, if anything it made it worse, it made it more confusing. It made it... It fucking made it worse. She should have just left it at where I left it. That would have passed, we could have pretended it never happened and everything would have been fucking fine eventually but she just had to get the last word in, like fucking always.

When I got out of my truck and closed the door I just stood there for a minute. I had paced halfway to her front door and back to my truck several times. I really didn't want to go in there. I really fucking didn't want to go in there. I felt like I could fucking scream, like I was a kid being forced to go play with the mean kids or something. I just couldn't go in there. And as I heard that voice in the back of my mind. The voice telling me over and over again to turn around and just hotwire my truck, I was already at her front door. I was already turning the knob. I was already inside. I was already standing in her doorway and just staring at her. My hand came up to cover my mouth, covering the underside of my nose causing the air to inhale and exhale louder than usual. I wiped down my chin, wondering what the fuck was going to happen next. I had no clue. I still had no clue what was happening, or what was going to happen when I stepped towards her and moved my hand around her waist to pull her body and lips to mine. This wasn't fucking real anymore.

Back to top Go down

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:01 am

Every part of my brain that wasn't completely stupid was screaming at me for what I'd just done, for what I'd just admitted to feeling. There was no way back from this that I could easily see, no way of pretending I didn't feel the way I did and I didn't know how I was going to handle that. This was a situation that had me feeling just... completely fucking helpless really. That wasn't something I was used to. I could always think of something, some way of coping with whatever shit was thrown at me. There was always a strategy to be thought up a followed through, right? Right?! That's what I'd thought before but now I wasn't so sure, not with this. Instead of trying to figure out my next step I was just caught up in replaying what had happened, hating myself for it and wishing I could go back in time and stay frozen in the middle of of my living room.

I was actually glad that he hadn't said anything in reply because I couldn't imagine him having anything to say that wouldn't just make me feel worse. And I already felt like total shit as I walked from the truck back to my house. Honestly, shooting myself in the head was actually looking like a viable option to escape the reality of what I'd just done. Obviously I just wasn't in my right mind, that had to be the case, the only explanation for all of this. At some point I'd gone fucking nuts and I'd been doomed from that point on. I wasn't even sure when I'd realized I loved him but I got the feeling I'd known deep down for awhile. I'd just been so busy pushing back any feeling that even remotely resembled caring and locking them down. But it had happened anyway whether I'd wanted it to or not. And I sure as hell hadn't wanted it to.

My heart was still racing and my breathing was uneven for some reason and it was a relief to get through my door and close it behind me. Like doing so would shut out the world and maybe, just maybe there was a chance I could block it all out. Hiding was weak and usually I'd be all sorts of pissed at myself for even contemplating it but I was already too messed up to spare the energy to work up that anger. I was such a stupid fucking idiot. I squeezed my eyes shut and let my head fall back against the door, hard, the pain brief but enough to shake me out of the daze I'd been trapped in. No matter what I felt I had to decide how to deal with this. I was still warlord and unless I wanted to go down the path of lone wolf I wouldn't be able to avoid him forever. At least I wasn't crazy enough to want something like that. Yet.

I moved away from the door but then stopped again, unsurety hitting me again in a wave. I wanted to be level-headed about this but one thing I learned about feelings and crap was that that wasn't always a damn option. I raised a hand to either side of my head, placing my palms against my temple and pressing hard, like I was trying to squeeze some fucking sense into myself. I needed to do something, anything, but I was drawing a blank. Aimless was another thing I wasn't used to feeling.

A sound at the door had me whipping around, staring wide-eyed at it as it opened and then he was standing there. Why had he come back? A million possible scenarios and reasons ran through my head, nearly all of them negative in some way. None of them involving him suddenly moving towards me and pulling me against him. I gasped when his lips crashed down on mine, unable to stop the response that the action brought out. All I knew was that I was kissing him back, my lips moving roughly against his as my hands found their way to the front of his chest to grip the material of his shirt. I pushed him against the wall and my body pressed closer to his like it had a mind of its own. I wasn't thinking about anything, my mind was going blank as sensation took over and I tried not to lose that feeling of being suspended in a moment of utter fucking carelessness.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:36 am

God fucking dammit. How did this happen. How the fuck did I let this happen. It had to take a really fucking strong willed man to deny himself this, even if it meant risking a life. Let alone a life of someone he cared about. I was a selfish person. And that was the word I kept hearing even as I felt her shove me against the wall. I didn't even have a fucking chance to register that this was reality. I didn't know how I expected her to react, because I didn't even know I was kissing her or even going in to kiss her when it was happening. It just happened. And I hated her for giving into it. I really fucking hated her for that. If she knew what was good for her, she wouldn't have, if she knew what was good for me, she wouldn't have.

I couldn't think clearly, my body knew what it was doing and my mind was playing catch up. I took off my shirt before pulling hers up over her head, our lips locking the second the cloth hit the floor and I reached under her thighs to lift her up and carry her to the couch. I placed her down and got to my knees before beginning stripping her pants off of her. Everything before I opened the door felt like it as moving in slow motion, like it would never fucking end, and now someone had hit the fast forward button, and everything was going so fast. It was giving me fucking whiplash.

Back to top Go down

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:01 am

Again I was in a position were I felt like I'd lost all sense of self-control. But as always when it came to him I wasn't sure whether I care about that or not. It had become perfectly obvious that he clouded my judgement and that I was the opposite of fucking smart when it came to him. Whether it was anger or lust or caring about someone I knew I shouldn't, I simply made bad decisions around him. There were so many reasons why this was a bad idea, so many things that I should have been thinking about right then. But I wasn't, I was just giving in and getting caught up in his presence and letting everything else be pushed to the side. He was definitely bad for for me, and I should've thought this through more, but I was already beyond thinking about that.

My eyes went straight to his body when he pulled off his shirt, like they were magnetically drawn there. It was pathetic really, that the sight of him taking off his clothes could still bring out a reaction. I inhaled sharply when he went for my own top and before my mind had even registered the action I'd lifted my arms to make the job easier. I shivered slightly as the colder air crossed my now bare skin and goosebumps rose to the surface. But then his lips were on mine again and I was back to forgetting and being stupid. I'd wait until late to feel bad about it. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders when he lifted me up, dazed enough that it didn't immediately register that something felt off. But then I moved my hand and felt the raised skin of a wound. Not just one either, I discovered as I moved my hand lower. Not even him lowering me onto the couch and started pulling off my sweats was enough to fully distract me, but I was terrible enough that it nearly did. I wanted him enough that I could nearly totally ignore something like that. Nearly but not quite.

Vin? I asked, looking at him questioningly. The way he was bent made the top of one of the scars visible and I glanced from it back to his face. I wasn't sure how he'd react, if he'd stop or if he'd just ignore it. A self-centered part of me wanted it to be the latter so we could just continue with where this had been heading. I lay back, my hair fanning out around me, now in nothing but the underwear I'd had on under my sweats, and waited for what he'd do.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:53 am

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics