setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Not a Dick Pizza - Page 3

[Private] Not a Dick Pizza

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Not a Dick Pizza

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:43 pm

This was beyond belief. This whole fucked up situation was actually entering the realm of incomprehensible. How the hell could he actually not see what the problem was here? Yeah okay he'd apologized so at least he knew he'd fucked up somewhere but it became obvious that he definitely wasn't able to see beyond the disappearing act. There was so much fucking more to it than that, so many fucking things he hadn't answered to. More shit he hadn't explained and I was just... fuck I was nearly incoherent just think about all of the ways he'd been a fucking dickhead.

I actually snarled at him when he had the fucking nerve to try and turn the tables, calling me immature and shit. My eyes flashed blue and it took every bit of control I had not to dive forward and punch his stupid thick skull until I couldn't feel my goddamn hands anymore. I'm immature? I'm sorry but have you fucking met you? I fired back, my fists clenching at my sides. You are just, fucking hell, inconsiderate doesn't even cover it. And deaf, you're obviously fucking deaf because I already told you it's not about the fact that I had to step into your shoes for a week. Hell, I figure I even got an insight into why you've got such a major stick up your ass since you've had to deal with that shit for so long. I've no problem fulfilling my fucking duty. My problem is that you don't hold up your end of that bargain! My eyes narrowed as I tried to really put what he'd done into words, tried to actually phrase it in a way where he wouldn't just throw in back in my face. We're supposed to work together you and what you did was the fucking opposite of that. Not explaining anything to me, leaving me in the goddamned dark about shit that might be important. And why? Oh, because you can't. How terrible. Well boohoo your-fucking-self Vincent. Don't blame it on this fucking situation because it's not the first time you've shoved shit to the side and left me without an explanation.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:56 pm

Fuck... Fuck, fuck, fuck, just shut the fuck up about it already! God dammit fucking women and their inability to just get the fuck over shit. This was so fucking annoying, she made my fucking blood boil, her fucking voice drove me crazy it was like this annoying echo in my head that just kept repeating the same bullshit over and over and fuck how long would it take before she'd realize I got the fucking message? I got up from the couch and stepped closer to her. Why the fuck did I let her get to me like this? Why the fuck was she so hell bent on pissing me off? What the fuck?! Do you just pull this shit out of your ass? Do you just make up shit to justify your irrational anger? What kind of fucking bargain, you know what, don't even answer that, I don't give a fuck anymore. Throw your little tantrum, get it out of your system, and for the love of fucking God let it go already. You're fucking impossible!

I furiously looked around the room, getting increasingly angry that I couldn't break a goddamned thing because this was her fucking property and she was a woman after all. For all I knew she'd stoop really fucking low and call the cops. So I did the only thing I could do, clenched my fists and growled. Even if I could, even if I wanted to explain to you, it's none of your fucking business. I showed you the fucking video, I plan to show you the fucking rest. This- I pulled the flash drive from my pocket and held it up, ...This is pack business. My time away isn't, and my time away sure as fuck isn't your business. So fucking back off!

I don't fucking get why you can be so goddamned persistent with this bullshit but you let other shit go. Like it's no fucking big deal. So fuck you! And for the fucking record, I've never left you without an explanation until now. So get the fuck off your pedestal!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:45 pm

My God I didn't think there was anyone else out there who could make my practically see fucking red just by telling me to shut up. A couple of words and he made it undeniable clear he didn't give a shit about what I had to say. With anyone else I wouldn't care, it wouldn't even fucking phase me. But with him it just made me more determined to try and hammer my point home even though I knew I was fighting a losing battle with it. Go fuck yourself. It's incredible that you can be so damn obtuse about this shit, really it is. Maybe if you actually fucking listened- oh shit, I nearly forgot that you're incapable of doing something as remotely reasonable as that. It was fucking incredible that I hadn't hit him yet. Really I deserved a fucking reward for it or something. Especially when he moved to stand in front of me and his face was in prime punching distance. Don't fucking talk to me about pulling shit out of my ass until you manage to pull your head outta yours. Maybe if you did you'd see there's nothing 'irrational' about the fact that I'm so pissed off. I couldn't give a damn what you give a fuck about either. I mean the whole 'business partner' crap you said before. Pack business, fine by me but it doesn't work when you don't hold up your end of that. And your little leave of fucking absence totally fall under pack business, not warning me about it was you being a seriously shit business partner or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

How had I ever thought of him as anything more than the worlds biggest dickhead? What the hell had come over me that I'd actually... ugh, there was no point even thinking about that. I didn't want to remember my reasons for it, didn't want to let shit that was supposed to be firmly in the past cloud my judgement. It didn't matter anymore, not when he'd made it abundantly clear that he was right back to being the same asshole that he'd been before. Right, so you're the only one who gets to decide what falls into the category of 'pack business'. That's really fucking fair and really convenient for you. At least I know that this shit is completely one-sided in your favor.

I raised my hands to grip at my hair when he continued, frustrated to the point where I was sure I was in danger of actually pulling some out. It wasn't fair, it just wasn't fucking fair that he was able to push me this far. I'd lost control with him too many times to count and he just seemed to suffer from none of that. He was fucking pissed all the time anyway so him getting angry now meant nothing. Just regular old Vin. What fucking shit have I let go? Only things I can think of is stuff you asked me to, stuff you had good reason for. I did you a fucking favor those times. I was thinking back to the den now, when he'd said he couldn't talk about it and I hadn't pressed the matter because I'd felt goddamned sorry for him. I was a fucking idiot. But then he actually said that he'd never left shit unexplained and my temper peaked. My hands left my hair and I shoved him, knowing I probably couldn't knock him off balance but it was either that or really hit him this time. Are you a fucking moron? Yes, yes you fucking have. When you ignored me and stripped my duties. When you spouted your whole business partner crap and said there could be nothing else. I was the one who had every reason to do that. You- I have no fucking idea what was your issue and I couldn't ask because you made it clear we could only talk about shit concerning the pack. I get it, it was nothing and easy to cast aside, right? Why else would you do it? Why did you do it? I stopped, my breathing heaving and my chest feel constricted because he'd actually done it, the bastard had actually forced it out of me. Just don't say you've never left me without an explanation Vin, because it's not fucking true.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:07 pm

Holy fucking shit. She kept talking, and talking, and talking and fuck had she run out of air yet. She was still fucking going, and I was doing my best to tune most of it out. It was the same shit I'd heard before, it was the same shit I'd expected she'd say. It was typical of her. Her and her fucking ''me, me, me'' bullshit. God she fucking pissed me off! I CAN'T FUCKING TELL YOU OKAY?! I fucking lost it, I raised my fist ready to fucking knock her out but dropped it after letting out a deep growl. No, I didn't drop it, I forced it down and turned around to walk towards the couch again. I couldn't fucking look at her. It was just one fucking word after the other, one fucking complaint after the other. It was her throwing my own words back in my face and she just kept going and fucking going and I couldn't fucking look at her.

I spun around, eyes glowing white and fangs threatening to appear. Yeah, I am the fucking one that gets to decide that. I snarled, I'm the fucking alpha, I pointed to my chest, I'm the fucking one that gets to decide what is my fucking business, and what is pack fucking business. If I don't make that fucking decision then nothing is mine. Nothing will ever be mine because people fucking take, that's all they do is take from people okay. I get to fucking decide what is my business, and only my business because... My voice grew in volume and I couldn't catch my breath. Because I fucking say so! That's why! I knew it was going to sound bad, I knew it was going to sound immature the second I said it, and the fact that it lived well beyond expectation pissed me off even more.

Oh don't give me that shit. I interrupted. Fuck, I got the fucking message. I was the one that wanted our shit to be strictly pack related but fuck she took it to an entirely different level, she completely missed the message I was trying to send when I did that. Was she going to throw that in my face all fucking night? Was she going to throw that in my face for the rest of my fucking life? Jesus fucking Christ, I never thought something so fucking innocent could be constantly thrown back at me like this, like it was a bad thing that I made that call? Fuck her for this shit. She was just looking for a fucking fight, I could feel it now, she was just looking to piss me off.

I made that call because I didn't want to hurt you, and I love you, and I don't fucking know why because you're goddamn insufferable! You're always on your fucking high horse, and you're a fucking dick, and you just have this victimmy demeanor about you, and you're too fucking persistent over the most insignificant shit and god I fucking hate you and it's fucking stupid! It's so fucking stupid! I didn't know what to do with myself, I didn't fucking know what to do and it felt like I was burning up. All I knew was I wanted to get the fuck away, or make her get the fuck away or, fuck! I shoved past her and went straight for my truck. My mind was so wrapped up in what just happened that I didn't even remember the walk from her house to my truck, all I knew was everything was really starting to hit me. What I said was really starting to sink in. I was sitting in the drivers seat and realizing that I had just said what I said and fuck please God tell me this is a dream. I just wanted it to not be real. Saying what I said didn't change anything, it was chosen for me who I needed to... Feel that way about and fuck she just got in the way and fucked up the entire order of things. It's all she did was fucking ruin shit and...

Goddamnit! My head hit the steering wheel and the horn went off. It fucking startled me which made me even more angry and I violently began digging in my pocket for my keys. But they weren't there. They weren't fucking there which meant they were probably lost in her fucking couch or something and FUCK. I just sat there, unwilling to go back inside but unwilling to leave my truck. Why the fuck did my keys need to be inside?! I just needed to man the fuck up, I just needed to go in there, not look at her, get my keys, and fucking leave. That's what I needed to do. But I didn't... I just placed my head in my hands and fought the urge to punch myself for being so fucking stupid.

I should have never come here.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:59 am

Couldn't tell me? Couldn't fucking tell me? He was still fucking stuck on that. I was giving the fuck up on trying to figure out a way to make him see that it wasn't just about that. He didn't get it, he was obviously incapable of viewing this from any perspective but his own and that just fucking enraged me further. I didn't even respond, just growled and bared my teeth at him in disdain before looking away, a noise of exasperation catching in my throat. But my gaze snapped right back to him when I saw the movement of his fist from the corner of my eye, and for an insane second I wanted him to do it. I wanted him to hit me so that I could hit him back and pour out every bit of fury and frustration that was trapped in my body. I wanted him to give me a fucking reason, the excuse I needed to just let loose because it was the only way I knew how to let shit out. Years of training and fighting, it was the only form of expression I could manage.

My lip curled when he spoke again, spouting his crap about being the alpha and I was just instantly fucking sick of it. Yeah, yeah, you this and you that. Obviously decisions like that resting solely on your shoulders if a fucking great idea. Your judgement has always been so fucking sound and infallible in the past, right? I glared at him, feeling my body shake with anger that his words caused. What's more I had to force back the part of me that reacted when he talked about everyone just taking. I refused to let it affect me even as I could feel how close I was to just that. But he was so goddamn juvenile, I couldn't believe he was actually pulling 'because I say so' card. I scoffed and shook my head in disbelief. 

Fucking typical, just being fucking dismissive instead of acknowledging that someone might have a point. I stopped there knowing that he already pushed me far enough, gotten me so worked up that I had no control over the things I was saying. That I was just reacting without think and nothing but trouble could come from that. I'd already proven that by actually asking him why he called shit off, which I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to forgive myself for. Asking that just showed that I'd thought about it, probably revealed how much not knowing why bothered me. I didn't want him to know that, never wanted him to guess that he could get to me like that. 

I needed him to leave. He had to go before I said anything else or gave into the temptation to ask any other questions that I'd been pushing to the side since that night. But even as I opened my mouth- intent on telling him to get the hell out- he ruined that too by speaking first and taking away my chance. I gritted my teeth and felt determined to cut him off and just get on with it-

-but then I heard the words he was saying-

-and nothing could have prepared me for what they were. I froze, just completely froze statue-still and just fucking stared at him. I felt the blood drain from my face and even as he continued to speak that one thing just repeated over and fucking over in my head and I didn't react. I didn't know how to react, not when my muscles had forgotten how to move and my throat couldn't recall how to push out air to form any words and I wasn't sure when I'd even last taken a breath. Wasn't sure if I could if I tried. My head was spinning and at some point I became aware that he wasn't there anymore. That he'd left and I hadn't said anything at all, hadn't move at inch because it was still crashing over me again and again rooting me to the spot I was standing.

The sound of a horn was what pulled me out of it, my body jerking and my chest suddenly rising as I pulled in a ragged breath. I looked around, feeling almost dazed and not sure if what I thought had just happened had actually happened or whether I'd imagined the whole thing. I wanted to have imagined the whole thing. I wanted it so that it didn't have to be true and that the reaction I could feel within me that was starting to take over wouldn't actually be happening. But it had and it was and when I looked around the room and spotted his jacket I wasn't thinking anymore, I was just grabbing it and heading straight for the door. I couldn't explain how I felt when I saw that his truck was still there. And when I started forward my heart was pounding so rapidly that I could hear it in my ears, blocking out any other sound.

When I reached the truck I pulled open the passenger door and just climbed in, the logical part of my brain trying to tell me not to fucking do that but I didn't listen, I just closed the door behind me and placed his jacket in the middle of the front seat. And then there was silence, excruciating fucking silence as I tried to to make my throat form the words I was thinking. Or maybe it was trying to hold them back, I wasn't sure anymore. 

I hate you. I choked out, my hands clenching into fists in my laps. I pressed my knuckles into my thighs when I realized they were shaking. I hate you because you woke me up from being half-dead and I never fucking asked for that. I never asked for a pig-headed moron to come into my life and make me realize that I liked that. That'd I'd been alone and it was better when I wasn't. No one gets under my skin the way you do and my God there are times when I've wanted to kill you. My jaw clenched and I was just staring out of the windshield, doing it to keep my voice steady because I knew that looking at him would make it impossible. I hate you because you made me want more than what I had and I was okay with it. I wished I could just stop talking because I didn't want to say anymore, didn't want to keep opening up like this because I wasn't sure I'd know how to close up again. And I wish I could honestly, really, hate you. Because... it's easier than the alternative. Easier than admitting that I love someone when I shouldn't. Someone who drives me fucking crazy like I can't even describe. I stopped, my mouth suddenly so dry that I couldn't swallow and my throat sore with a scratching feeling that I tried to cough away but just fucking couldn't. I'm not telling you this because I think it makes a difference. I'm just doing it because I think you should know that you're not the only idiot in this. Because that exactly what we were, right? How else did you explain a fucking situation like this? I'd risked my life to help him and I wasn't sure I wouldn't do it again. That sounded pretty stupid to me.

There was nothing else I could think of saying, nothing else I would let myself say and suddenly I just couldn't stay there any longer. I reached for the door and frantically pulled at the handle, pushing it open and almost tripping as I got out. I straightened and shut the door behind me, wrapping my arms around my chest and pausing. There was this pull that wanted to look and see his reaction but I couldn't do it. Instead I forced myself to start walking, heading back towards the open door of my house.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics