setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Wildlife. - Page 3

[Private] Wildlife.

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Wildlife.

Valla Satura |

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:21 pm

If you want to... Frankly, I didn't care if he watched. Once I started casting, his presence would be minuscule in distraction. If I was focused and concentrated in the way I'd been taught, the elements would work through me and without clothes there would be nothing to hinder their energy as it flowed around me. If he wanted to be a child about it, that was his prerogative. He might as well enjoy the view because he wasn't going to get it again.

I stepped out of my shoes and kicked them aside before I found a bundle of sage that I had stored inside a wooden cigar box. I checked its bindings which was made of red wax thread and then lit it with the burning candle. The smoke that billowed from it was silvery blue and I began to waft it over myself -- over my head and arms and torso. It was a cleansing smoke which would purify my skin and lungs for the purposes of casting. I'm certain that he thought I was some fucking hippie; or maybe a shaman or some voodoo woman. The later would be pretty cool, but I wouldn't be sacrificing any chickens or goats for his potion.

The rest of the sage was tossed into the stove and I finally felt at ease.

Before I started, officially, casting my spell, I looked over at him one more time. It was with this second gaze that I tried to measure whether or not he was going to be a liability to the integrity of my potion. It was hard to say. I couldn't read his thoughts. I only knew that he looked agitated and anxious... That just wouldn't do.

I measure him a little longer and then from out of my purse I pulled out an aged Altoids tin and from it a carefully, and expertly crafted if I do say so myself, joint. With the lighter I used to ignite the candle and the stove I put it between my lips and took a hit. The THC warmed my guts and awakened my skin and it was enough to make me less leery about my lupine visitor.

Before I start... I need you to take some breaths and chill the fuck out. You're really corrupting the energy in here with your anxiety. I approached him and with my arm held out to him, I offered him the rest of the blunt after taking one more hit. Smoke this and calm down.

The scent that began to fill the small cabin was earthy and wholesome. Pine wood, sage, verbena incense and marijuana were a great combination.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:38 pm

I did want to. Or I didn't. Fuck didn't she have any magazines or something? I felt like I was in the fucking waiting room at the sperm bank, shit was awkward as fuck. She smelled like bacon wrapped steak topped with grilled onions and mushrooms. Not literally, but my salivating mouth didn't know the difference. My dick did, but not my mouth. That was a whole other problem that I didn't even want to think about actually.

Now she was... Fuck I didn't know what she was doing. Was she a fucking stoner siren, or was she a mage? Could she even fucking make the shit right while getting high? But then she got closer and I was getting an HD view of her jubblies, that's when I realized she wasn't as smart as I had hoped. Her scent was enough to lure me in. It was more than enough. Her inviting me inside, removing her clothes, then offering me weed without thinking proved it. She shouldn't have fucking invited me inside, she shouldn't have made me hunger for her flesh more by revealing it to me, and she sure as fuck shouldn't have been trying to give me the munchies when I was already stiff like I hadn't taken a shit in three weeks.

I took it from her, only so she'd get back to work and put more distance between us. Not really a... Only one thing calms me down. I stared at it, which made me want a fucking cigarette. Don't suppose you can conjure up some whiskey in that cauldron of yours before you... Nevermind.

Back to top Go down

Valla Satura |

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:11 pm

Once he had the spliff in hand I stepped away, backwards a few steps and then I turned entirely and set to work ultimately ignoring his nervous banter. I might have felt a little sorry for him. He'd been fair in at least telling me about his weakness; about how good I smelled... and here I was making him revisit puberty.

Enough pity, though, I had work to do.

This was a particular spell that I had never done before. There was a considerable amount of excitement I felt welling in my stomach as I reviewed the instructions once more before turning to the kettle and getting to work. First thing was first, I pulled my hair back and twisted it into a sloppy bun which I fastened with a stick I'd peeled from my firewood and then I took one... two... three strands of hair from my scalp. I plucked each one carefully so that each piece included the root and once I was certain each one was whole, they were lost to the contents of my brew.

Since I wasn't fully unpacked from moving in, finding some of my other agents was a little bit of a challenge. Most of it was carefully harvested herbage. Items while they were completely worthless to the community at large, but were priceless for magic practitioners; especially those who practiced the sort of magic that I did. Once a base had been created, the odd ingredients began to get added in and as they did... the steam that was exhaled from my broth shifted from traditional white to a soft green shade. At that point I'd become lost to my spell and I worked as if there was nothing in the world aside from what was right in front of me. I worked faster and once everything had been added at the appropriate time I found the ceremonial dagger that had been passed onto me from all the generations that had passed before me.

I gripped the hilt, which was made if ivory and adorned in raw silver, pressing it against my palm until the jagged stones rent marks in the fleshiest part of my hand. Palm open and towards the sky, my second hand opened and I stood like some born again Christian at mass on Sunday.

Aceasta magie nu este a mea . Fac apel departe turnurile de pază de la răsărit și la apus și de la nord și la sud ... I spoke in a language that was dead to most of the world, but had been given to me at a young age in order to call on the powers that I needed finish the ritual. Ofer să vă un cadou de sângele meu , în schimbul înțelepciune și puterea ta ...

The prayer was finished and I brought the dagger in front of me and sliced into the tip of my middle finger and from that wound ruby red beads of my blood spilled into the brew. Un mincinos se va face onest de acest dar ofer .

In that moment, suddenly and without any real source, a wind whipped through the confines of my tiny little house. It howled and pulled my hair from its lazy coif and swirled the smoke from my potion upwards in a tornado-like effect. It turned from green to teal to blue and then to purple and eventually white. Then, without any further effect, the candle, the incense, and the flames under my cauldron were extinguished and calm was restored.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:10 am

I'd never actually seen a mage do something like this. The most I'd seen them do was hurl magic bullshit at me to keep me away. It was weird the first time. The twenty million times after that it wasn't anything special. Most of the mages that I had encountered in the area clearly had no combat training. They ran out of cards to play, drained themselves of their magic, and from that point on they were dinner. Fuck, maybe they felt they didn't need any defensive training because la dee fucking dah, they have magical powers, maybe that was part of the reason why I always said they weren't exactly intelligent. Or maybe they were just cocky. Maybe they were both.

So this was weird. I was oddly aroused watching the entire thing, which made it even more fucking weird. I had to just assume it was a hungry boner threatening to awaken. I did a good job of taking my mind off of it, I mean, there were plenty of ways to distract myself. My eyes went from plant, to ass, to plant to tits, to plant again. There really wasn't much else to look at or do, or say, or think about. In fact, it was when that weird ass fucking jibberish started coming out of her mouth when I decided I needed to get the fuck out. I didn't know if I was allowed to fucking move though. This shit was fucking weird and for some reason my fangs had emerged and glowing white eyes flashed on. Was it the fucking magic? Or was it that weird ass breeze whipping her scent around the goddamn room? I didn't know. She went from random naked mage that I wanted to eat, to bat shit crazy fucking mage that I wanted to eat even more. So that was fucking great.

So... I'm just... My fangs retreated, eyes dimmed, and I just got up to slip out the door. Not goin' anywhere, just having a smoke because yeah... I said before closing it behind me and muttering You fucking psycho. Under my breath.

Back to top Go down

Valla Satura |

Posted on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:41 am

Once the spell casting was over the only think going through my mind was, fuck... I was exhausted.

I took several steps away from my concoction as it steamed on top of the stove and I collapses onto a rickety, wooden kitchen chair and from that spot and sat  staring at the pot for several minutes. I didn't use traditional magic very often. and this was a sign to me that I needed to practice more. The amount of energy it extolled wasn't natural. It should have been easier. I was out of shape. As these thoughts barreled through my head I looked down at the finger I had wounded in ritual sacrifice and I grinned a little when the laceration had healed completely. My thumb ran over the pad of my index finger and it was smooth and supple, as if nothing had even happened. It was after this that I looked up and realized he was gone.

I sighed... Jesus, fuck... and I stood up, grabbing a blanket from off of my bed and wrapping it around my shoulders before I headed outside. I might have had FFL (freshly-fucked look) which came from the incredible magic I'd just felt, and the wind that swirled my hair. I paused, just under the frame of the door and spoke before even laying eyes on him.

Sorry that was so... messed up. I just... I rubbed my forehead a little and then my eyes before wrapping the blanket a little tighter around my body. Its been a long time since I've done anything like that.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics