setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Settling In - Page 2

[Private] Settling In

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Settling In

Nathaniel Blake |

Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 am

I smirked cockily to myself at Nate's glare, not backing down or feeling sorry. Quote Begin No, I'd be in the front row pelting you with dimes, and you'd deserve it if you did something as jacked as that.Quote End I said, completely straight-faced throughout it all.

Quote Begin You fucking bet they would.Quote End My predatory smirk came back into play as I thought about it, Quote Begin Tomorrow? I'd say tonight, but I need to get my bed sorted and we gotta' source this beer. And the more, the fucking merrier. But they should give us a discount, unless that stand-in 'female alpha' has cut their dicks off already. We'll get some somehow. Maybe something a bit extra, too.... Quote End I raised my eyebrows at Aeds, hoping he'd know what I meant. Quote Begin Give the girls some extra incentive.. make 'em even wilder.Quote End Things were going to get wild at the party I was planning at any rate. I was hoping it'd go down in history.

Quote Begin We can do whatever the fuck we want, with this shitty stand in there's basically no alpha at all.Quote End I grinned wide, nodding at Aedus, Quote Begin And that's probably why the bitch is uptight, needs a good fucking. You should go for it man, might sort out all the problems of this pack in one easy fuck. Anything can be solved with a good fuck.Quote End I said matter-of-factly and reached in my pocket for my cigs, pulling out the pack and feeling for my lighter. Quote Begin 'Got a light? And... I'll tell her whatever I like, because she really is a stupid bitch if she thinks her 'rank' means anything to me. Rank or not, she's still a woman and won't be getting any co-operation from a true wolf like me, or getting any invite to our party of the year if there's any chance she'll shit all over it. Anyone that willingly supports her too - they can be struck off the list.Quote End I wasn't going to have a party of feminist sympathizers who'd ruin everything when I wanted a fun, drunken brawl of a party.

I grabbed a handful of chips, taking the unlit cigarette from my mouth to shovel the chips in instead. Quote Begin Easy as pie.Quote End I said simply, and nodded, mind flicking to the thought of pie for a second. A big, chunky slab of steak and ale pie. We were going to have to get some food in the joint of I'd eat Aedus. Quote Begin I've signed an as needed contract with the rail company, and talked to a few building contractors.Quote End I wasn't like Olly in the respect he was going for something solid. I preferred to pick and choose, do a bit of this, a bit of that, have my thumb in as many pies as possible. Too much of one thing and I ended up feeling tied down.  I shook my head at simply making stuff. Quote Begin Yeah, I'll still make a few things too, but in my own time.Quote End I fished out the last handful of chips and scrunched the bag up, placing my cigarette back in the side of my mouth. Quote Begin What about you? Just fire-fighting? Saving the damsels of Index from distress?Quote End I asked, joking but my tone straight as usual, dry and sarcastic. I balled up the bag of chips completely and threw it down on the coffee table, too lazy to go through the corridor to the kitchen where the trash was.

Quote Begin Let's get my bed up the stairs.Quote End I said, an order rather than a question, moving over to where the solid frame and big, hulky king-sized mattress was. It wouldn't have been such a complicated task if the stairway wasn't so narrow in comparison.

Back to top Go down

Olivier Ngouabi | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Thu May 28, 2015 5:44 am

Fuck you man, those dimes wouldn't do shit and the ladies would just be impressed at my obviously strength and shower me with even more cash. Just for that attitude I wouldn't give you a nice ol' cut of the proceeds-I cute off, just not able to keep up the joke anymore and letting out a harsh laugh, shaking my head. C'mon man, like I'd ever do shit like that. Stripping is one of the few things I can see a chick actually doing better y'know. I said, nudging Keme with my elbow before digging in for another handful of chips. I nodded when Keme agreed with me, too busy chewing to actually respond but getting around it it when I'd swallowed. I'm down with tomorrow, means I can get plenty of drink sorted. I'll leave the 'extra' stuff with you though, for me nothing beats the booze but you do whatever man. Plus just because I won't partake doesn't mean I'm not more than willing to... enjoy the benefits of those that do. I said with another leering grin before turning my attention back to the bag of chips. Hell, I had some jerky too. No where near as good as real meat but it'd do. 

I was digging through the bag and munching on another mouthful of chips when Keme spoke up, at first just nodding at what he said but then actually nearly choking on my half-chewed food. Mha? I said speaking through my food and then realizing I made no fucking sense. I swallowed and took a second before looking at Keme like he was crazy. What? You know I was fucking kidding right? Man she's hot but... I shook my head, looking at my buddy like he was fucking crazy. Nah, I'd prefer a chick that's a bit... warmer. I like a chase and all but that usually just the fun of the bitch thinking she has the power for a bit. It's funny to see. This chick warlord, stand-in, whatever- she's like ice or something. Just not for me dude. I shrugged and turned my attention to the pack of jerky I'd finally managed to pull from the grocery bag, ripping the pack open and tearing into the salty strips of meat. It was all well and good for Keme to suggest I go take that bullet for the pack, not like he was volunteering to go try his fucking luck either.

My brows rose a little at Keme's reaction but I just shrugged and didn't question it. I didn't hate this chick just because she was a bitch with a high rank, again I just didn't really give a damn. As long as she didn't interfere with my life then I didn't give a fuck. Keme did have a point about the whole 'co-operation' thing though. I'd only do shit that was asked of me if I wanted to, but if I didn't then anyone who had a problem with that could go fuck themselves. But the whole 'sympathizers' thing sounded like a whole lot of fucking work. Nah man, no lighter. Guess you can just ask other wolves who's worth inviting. How about I deal with booze and food and you deal with the inviting and obtaining your 'extra stuff'. I suggested, figuring that it was a pretty equal way to divide shit up, especially when I didn't give a shit who came. But Keme obviously did so he could deal with sorting that shit out.

Sounds good man, leaves you with a lot of freedom and all that shit. Guess that mean you're in charge of housekeeping since I'll be out bringing in the regular cash. I joked, saying that housekeeping shit to see if I could get a rise outta him. Plus I was perfectly capable of cleaning up after myself anyway, I wasn't a fucking child. I just wouldn't clean up for anyone else, not even Keme. Yeah? Well you should man. There's a load of rich dicks here who pay through the nose for that kinda thing so it's not like you'd be short of customers. I laughing at his question and raised a hand to rub at the back of my neck. For now yeah, just the fire-fighting and grateful damsels, all that shit. But I'm gonna check out the packs' armorers too, see if their work is any good. I kinda hoped there were a few I could pick up some tips from or even give tips too. The exchange of knowledge of my chosen craft was definitely something I appreciated. Not that I'd go around actually talking about shit like that, not even to Keme. He was my friend but he was a stubborn fucker. Bit bossy too, I thought wryly when he basically told me to help him. I rolled my eyes and watched him from the couch for a second before turning back to my food. Yeah, yeah, I'm just finishing these off. I told him, opening my mouth wide and tipping the bag to deposit the rest of chips in my mouth. I stood then, following him over and kicking the frame. Wouldn't it be easier to just get a rope and hoist this shit up. I stated, pointing up to the balcony. Sure with humans it probably wouldn't be easy but we had a significant strength advantage.

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Blake |

Posted on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am

I leered, raising one eyebrow and grinning wolfishly. Quote Begin Now you mention it, I can think of a few things chicks can do better.Quote End And a lot of them were what I was going to be expecting from the party. It wasn't a party if it didn't end with me getting a little somethin somethin', and it was definitely going to be a party.

Quote Begin More for me and the ladies then, Aeds, because you're right... nothing's better than a hot chick, except a hot chick with no boundaries or limitations. [b]Quote End I smirked, [b]Quote End So that's decided. I'll head over that bar you told me about later, put out a broad invite, put the feelers out and we can get this party started. Quote End

I was pissed enough about the female warlord-stand-in-leader status without spending the afternoon talking about her. Quote Begin Whatever, hot or not, there's not exactly a shortage of hot chicks round here, right? We'll be so deep in easy pussy we won't have time to think about any frigid ones. You can keep any chasing you want to yourself.Quote End I smiled to myself. I never understood the whole 'thrill of the chase shit'. Why waste your time yearning after something that might not be that great, when there were other tried and tested's dishing it out for free? Sex was a skill, something you got better at with practice, so by my reasoning anyone not giving it up was going to be a shit lay and wasn't worth my time, or my dick. The only exception to that rule were virgins.. for obvious reasons. Quote Begin Yeah... this party's going to be the fucking shit.Quote End I grinned.

Quote Begin Fuck off, I'll earn more than you and you know it.Quote End I said seriously, him bringing a rise out of my competitive side. I wasn't going to sell out and make shitty art pieces for rich humans either. The things I liked to make, I didn't like to call art. They were just scraps of metal I liked to weld together, and while I liked them, I didn't consider myself a fancy artist. That wasn't only because of the connotations I was sure many wolves might find about that, in fact - I'd have welcomed that for the challenge of my masculinity just to prove them wrong.

I soon smirked again when I remembered something, Quote Begin Not that I'd have loads of housekeeping to do anyway, seeing as you've lost all your tighty whities.Quote End Aedus better be joking like I thought he was, but it had sparked an idea in my mind. Quote Begin How does a maid sound though, huh? I bet if we paid the right amount we could get one to wear one of those outfits too. Shit, there must be a slutty wolf round these parts who needs some extra cash.. among other things...Quote End I barked out a dark laugh. An image of naked chicks wandering about the place to serve our every whim really wasn't a bad one, and that was being saved for my spank bank for later.

I strolled out through to the kitchen, grabbed my lighter from where I'd left it on the table area and went back over to Aedus, lighting up on the way. Quote Begin Hey, cut that shit out, unless you want to sand it out.Quote End I kicked at his leg when he kicked my bedframe. I didn't usually work with anything other than metal but I'd had the exact bedframe in mind and had put in the blood, sweat and tears to make mine. Thinking about that, it had probably seen it's fair share of bodily fluids, which I wouldn't be sharing with Aedus if I wanted his help shifting it. What was important, though, was how majestic it would look up on the balcony. Quote Begin I make fucking dreams come true on that bed, give it some respect.Quote End I stood next to him and looked up at the balcony, and then at Aeds. Quote Begin I bet we could do it without a rope. Just lift the thing over.Quote End I challenged, inhaling and glancing up to the balcony again. It wasn't such a high ceiling underneath the balcony and Aeds was shit-feet tall. Quote Begin One of us down here, one of us up there, up and over. Should be easy as pie.Quote End I raised an eyebrow at him, taking another exhale and waiting to see if he'd take up the challenge. Quote Begin Or we could get you a piece of sissy rope and do it that way if you still want.Quote End

Back to top Go down

Olivier Ngouabi | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Yeah man, and more than a few things that I'd only be happy to have a chick doing, obviously. Women have there uses ain't no one denying that brother. I joked back, grinning at him. Honestly I knew there was plenty of shit females could do and not all of those were related to sexual acts. But the sex stuff was definitely far more worth my attention so was it any wonder that it was the first to pop into my mind? I'm totally down with that. More for the ladies means the more enjoyment I get from those ladies. Like I sad man, partaking in the benefits of those lacking boundaries. I said smugly, imagining some crazy she-wolves doing a strip-tease in the middle of the living room. So that officially had to happen. If it didn't I was so going to be calling this party a bust. I nodded when he mentioned his plan for the invite, figuring that was the best way to go about it. Sounds good man. I'll get onto my buddy about the kegs tonight too to supplement the booze we pick up from the dive bar. So I think we've got it all worked out. Fuckin'-A.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes at Keme. Dunno man, the ones you have to chase usually have a little less mileage on them. Like a used model s'all good but just like a car eventually it used so much that nobody want 'em. I pointed up, grinning at my own analogy. To me it made perfect sense that I wouldn't want to stick my dick in the same bitch as a hundred other dudes. I didn't see what the hell was appealing about shit like that. But it didn't matter that we had different views on that kinda shit, we agreed on the key point anyway. Yeah, it's really startin' to sound like it will be. A new pool of pussy and us the fresh meat right in the middle of it. It would probably almost be too easy tomorrow night, but I was cool with that seeing as it was going be our welcome shindig.

Sure you will buddy. Don't doubt you for a second. I joked, rolling my eyes and enjoying how easily I'd gotten the rise I'd been looking for. There was no doubting that we were good friends but I couldn't imagine any friendship between wolves that didn't have a bit of a competitive element to it. I wasn't being serious about it anyway, it was just for the laugh and I was pretty sure Keme knew that too. Something I felt even more sure about after the tight whitey comment, which just brought out a loud guffaw from me in reaction. Boxers all the way man. If y-fronts swing your fancy then I won't judge, just don't try to convert me or anything. I countered, prepared to add on more but then Keme actually said something that stopped me short. Shit, that's actually not a bad idea. Hell it's a fucking great idea. Bet we could find more than one slutty wolf. Then it'd just be a matter of picking the hottest. I mean, I'd get fuck all done whenever I was at home, and probably wouldn't exactly allowed her much time to do housework either if I had my way.

I snorted at Keme's reaction, unmoving when he kicked at my leg. It deserve the goodamn kick for being so awkward. No wait, you deserve it for having it and being unwilling to like dismantle it. I pointed up, kicking him back and grinning. I mean shit, how hard was it to take about a bed and put it back together? I shrugged and looked down at it again briefly, but then back at Keme when he mentioned the whole 'dream'-thing. Yeah, you're own wet dreams maybe. I said, laughing again. Again I wasn't sure he'd take it too seriously or anything but he'd set himself up for that one and I hadn't been about to pass it up. But unsurprisingly he was just as quick to do the same. Fuck you and your sissy rope, you're the one all concerned about your precious dream bed. I rolled my eyes but just shrugged it off and reached down, lifting one end to test it's weight. Yeah, should be easy. I don't care how we do it man, it's your bed. I'll stay down or go up, whichever. I wasn't about to make it some macho contest by vying for whichever job was harder or anything.

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Blake |

Posted on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:26 pm

I nodded back at Aeds, grinning widely just thinking about the party. Quote Begin Forget whatever other history Index has, tomorrow night we'll be making a new one.Quote End I bragged. The thing was, it wasn't necessarily bragging. Combining wolves, alcohol and drugs was a surefire way to guarantee a crazily wild ride of a night, and it was a ride I was planning on riding all night long. I glanced to Aedus. Quote Begin Some rides never go outta style, dude. But if you want a low-mileage Nissan Micra then you can have it, just leave all the classic vintage lambos for me. Any decent enough car'll keep going... as long as it's got enough oil to slick it up.Quote End I left it at that, smirking darkly to myself.

Quote Begin You won't be doubting me when you're asking for cash to buy new underwear, dude. You can't even borrow any either, and you don't need to worry about me converting. I don't wear any.Quote End I said, with a small shrug and a remarkably straight face. I was actually wearing a pair of boxers myself, but couldn't pass up the chance to try and gross Aedus out. Quote Begin The only underwear that'll be in my space will be the lacey stuff chicks wear.. and after I've taken it off them.Quote End I stopped at that thought, thinking to myself. Quote Begin I've actually got a box of stuff chicks have left behind over the years, we could provide the maids with a 'uniform' too.Quote End I smirked. Quote Begin I'm fucking game for it. We can scope out a the party, do a few 'interviews' to see what they're like.Quote End The party was looking to be better and better as each new thought was coming on. But one thing was for sure - it wouldn't be a proper party if my bed wasn't set up.

Quote Begin I glued the parts together.Quote End I revealed with a shrug. It hadn't been one of my brightest moments, but it had stopped the bed squeaking during certain activities. Fortunately the headboard part at least came off and the frame just fit through doors, but I would admit it made the hulky, heavy wood awkward to move. It wouldn't be a problem once it was up there though, that bed would be up on the balcony, giving me the view of the woods outside through the large windows for years to come. Quote Begin You're just jealous, dude. And you got the dream part wrong, but things have got very wet all over this before.Quote End I smirked back, watching Aedus check the weight of it. Quote Begin Without the rope then, unless you think it's too heavy.Quote End I taunted before turning and sprinting up the balcony stairs.

I walked over and looked down from above, leaning on the edge of the balcony and grinning at Aedus and the job that lay before us. It found it thrilling trying new things, even if that new thing was getting my precious bed up over the side of a balcony. Quote Begin Pass it up whenever you're ready.Quote End I said, mostly having gone upstairs because Aedus was taller and could lift it higher, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that, the giant fucker. Quote Begin And be careful with it, Aeds. I'll tell watch and tell you if the wood starts to warp or bend.Quote End It wasn't that I didn't trust Aedus, but I knew he obviously didn't have the same feelings for the bedframe as I did. I'd made it myself and everything I made I ended up being a little protective of, if only because I didn't want to have to go through the process of making it again. That and it was a fucking fine bedframe.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics