setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Settling In - Page 5

[Private] Settling In

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Settling In

Olivier Ngouabi | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:18 pm

I laughed when Keme basically boasted about his nighttime 'endeavors'. My man! Looks like we both got exactly what we intended from the night. I clapped him on the shoulder, grinning widely. Two in one, way to be.So it wasn't looking good on the naked maid front but that seemed to be the only idea we'd had about the chicks that had been wrong. And honestly I'd never exactly been sure we'd be able to pull the whole maid thing off in the first place but it'd been worth the try.

True, true. And nah man, you so don't want to know. El occupado mi amigo. I told him, thinking about the guy in there again and nearly laughing. How the fuck did you lose you pants? I sure as hell wasn't hauling his ass outta there anyway. Outside of that the place stunk and I was pretty sure the kitchen sink wasn't the only one that was seeing action. 

I'd just grabbed and handful and stuffed them in my mouth when Keme spoke and then suddenly my chips had just fucking disappeared. Oi! I yelled spraying chip bits. I grabbed the bag back while he fixed his sheet, so of the packaging tearing off. Keep me around- my ass. I headed out the door like I'd seen he was about to do. I turned in the doorway and made a big show of taking out a singular chips, one of the few left fully intact and holding it towards him. There, see never say I don't share.

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Blake |

Posted on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:51 pm

Quote Begin You too, dude?Quote End I grinned at him, shaking my head at the thought of his likely experiences and my currently sparse memories from the night before. Quote Begin One thing's for sure, when you told me about the chicks round here, you weren't talking crap for once.Quote End I had to hand it to the guy, Olly had pulled this one out of the bag. Horny chicks with currently not even a pack master to try and run or regulate things, or give the girls anything else to do? It was a wolf's dream come true when they could literally fuck all day if they wanted. The bathroom though, was one thing I'd be leaving the dreams and imagination for the time being, especially if someone was still in there. Maybe we'd be needing a plumber more than a maid.

My teeth clinked against each other when Olly ripped the bag from my mouth and I let out a low growl at his little display. I sent him an unimpressed glare and ignored the chip. Quote Begin You can shove that chip up your ass, maybe it'll stop you talking out of it.Quote End I taunted, and then headed back into the house. A minute later I returned with the burger buns and the BBQ sauce.

I chucked the packet on the table and sat down, legs as wide as possible while I was wrapped in the sheet. I grabbed a burger bun, completely drenched it in BBQ sauce and took a bite. Quote Begin Can't believe those fuckers ate our burgers but left these.Quote End I grumbled, glaring at the very sauce-covered bun I was eating and wishing it was a burger patty instead.

Back to top Go down

Olivier Ngouabi | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:16 pm

You know it. I confirmed with a wry grin, my mind inevitably drawn back to the more... eventful parts of the night. Well, what I'd consider more eventful anyway. I probably should've but I didn't exactly try and divert my focus back to the present either. Man if there's one thing I never talk shit about, it's getting ass. That applied to not lying about getting some too. There were guys who did it but what was the point to that? An imaginary ego boost? Gimme a break. Not that I thought it really applied to wolves but everyone knew plenty of humans did it. I hadn't ever come across another of my kind that had that probably, even the ugly ones- they could just pair up with the other uggos after all.

Guess you don't appreciate my most gracious of offers dude. I shrugged and popped the chip in my mouth. Your loss. I mumbled around the chip, grinning as he stalked back into the house and hopping up on the table. As tempting as it was I wasn't really gonna hog the lot, and when he came back with the burger buns I grabbed one, stuffing a handful of chips in the middle and squirted BBQ sauce over them. It wasn't appetizing in the slightest but whatever. I left the chips down on the table in front of Keme before taking a bite of my makeshift sandwich. 

Ugh, not what I'd choose if I had a choice anyway. I said, shaking my head before going for another bite. I know man, but I'm so going to grab some proper chow in a bit. No way is this even gonna make do. I just wasn't exactly in the mood to make that trip right now. I'd refuel on the crap food before going for the good stuff.

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Blake |

Posted on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:29 pm

With each small bite of the crappy, sauce laden burger, I became less and less hungry. It was like a magical appetite diminisher, and not because I was eating, but simply because it tasted so foul and very much unlike what I wanted to eat that I no longer wanted to.

Quote Begin True, true... that's one area there's no point in fucking around about. Quote End I smirked, nodding slowly in appreciation. I stopped and stared down at my measly breakfast and then threw it across the sectioned piece of 'yard' and out into the forest. Olly's talk of loss just had me wondering where my clothes had gotten to, among other things.

I dusted the breadcrumbs from the slightly stale bread of my hands. Quote Begin And talking about fucking around... I don't know why I'm even down here with you when there's two chicks still in my bed? Party might not have ended yet for me.Quote End I stood up, loosely holding the makeshift sheet around my waist and shuffling back towards the door. Quote Begin So later, dude.. I'm gonna go serve breakfast upstairs.Quote End A leer fixed on my face and I chuckled at Olly before shuffling into the house, dropping the sheet at the bottom of the stairs and climbing them predatorily to the much more appetizing meal that awaited me upstairs.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics