setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Settling In - Page 4

[Private] Settling In

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Settling In

Nathaniel Blake |

Posted on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:22 am

I finally heaved myself off the bed and started down the stairs. Quote Begin Call me fat and you're the one bitching about being starving... but yeah, I need some food too or I might not survive until this party.Quote End I agreed with a smirk.

I lifted up my head, smacking my dry lips and slowly cracking an eye open. Sunlight was streaming through the windows opposite... but what caught my eye more was the bra hanging off one of the window handles. I chuckled to myself and went to move, frowning as I slowly eased myself into a sitting position and then removed the two legs from across me - which I then noticed belonged to two different people, if the mismatching colors were anything to go by. I finally looked at my bedfellows and raised my eyebrows, drinking in the sight of the two female bodies. Fuck, I couldn't remember much of the party the previous night, but it had to have been good.

That didn't change the fact my mouth still tasted like someone had dumped kitty litter in it and I slowly eased myself out from the twisted bedsheets and stood up, wiping at my face and grinning like a madman. I paused just to lift the sheets and glance underneath, getting an eyeful and smirking to myself before going to walk away, before remembering I shared the house with Olly and stopped to scan the floor. My clothes were nowhere in sight so I grabbed a stray sheet off the bed and wrapped it round my waist before padding away.

I walked past Olly's bedroom and down the stairs near it to get to the kitchen the shortest way possible. I had no idea what time it was, but it must have been at least early afternoon. I yawned on the way down to the kitchen and stopped at the last stair, just staring at the mess. Was that someone's panties on the fireplace? Quote Begin Fuck.Quote End I laughed to myself, picked my way over the mix of trash and random shit towards one of the cabinets, still grinning, and grabbed a glass. What a fucking party.

Back to top Go down

Olivier Ngouabi | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Good parties were the ones that you couldn't really remember when you woke up the next day, but as far as I was concerned the really great ones were the ones you kept going, putting sleep off as long as you could to just keep them going. Last night had been fucking kickass. I'd lost track of time totally absorbed in other pursuits, so when the sun had come up I'd actually been kinda surprised by it. Most of the wolves had made there way home in the early hours, pairing off and going somewhere more private, but not all had left. I knew for a fact there was a dude passed out in the bathroom with no pants on and last time I'd checked there'd been a couple of chicks in there underwear sleeping it off on the sofa. Same chicks who'd gotten so fucked last night they'd agreed to put on a little show, much to the approval of pretty much every fucking guy there. Oh, and the chick I had up in my room who'd tired out after the first round leaving me to have to go search for a replacement.

Shit, I hadn't been wrong though- Index wolves knew how to party. The chicks were more than welcoming but maybe not as much as we'd hoped since my inquiries about the naked made position hadn't gone down so well. I couldn't remember if Keme had had better luck with it but I doubted it. Not that the night had been a total bust on the chick front since I was pretty sure I'd went off with a few different bitches throughout it. Fuck it, I was still pretty drunk and the fact that I hadn't slept wasn't exactly helping, I had an excuse for being a little fuzzy on the details.

I'd gone out back to see if there's was still any meat from the barbecue we'd fried up and gotten another wolf to take care of but all I'd come up with was a packet of burger buns. I shrugged and made my way back instead, stopped when I saw Keme in the kitchen. A grin broke out on my face and I clapped him on the shoulder as I passed by.Shit man, it lives! I joked, pulling open the fridge and stuffing the burger buns inside. So, I think it's safe to say we've given ourselves one helluva introduction.

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Blake |

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:25 am

I grinned as Aedus turned up and took a long drink of water, also swishing some round my mouth to try and get rid of the rank taste I'd woken up to. Quote Begin How the fuck are you so awake?Quote End I laughed dryly at him, shaking my head. I felt good but I didn't feel completely with it, like I was trapped in a weirdly long afterglow, which probably wasn't too far off the truth. I needed food. Sustenance.

Quote Begin You said it.Quote End I grinned at Olly and shuffled over to look around his shoulder and check out what was in the fridge. There were slim pickings. It was literally empty aside from some burger buns and some BBQ sauce, neither of the two things that made a burger worth eating. Quote Begin Where the fuck is the food? And this,Quote End I bobbed my head in the direction of the mess strewn through the room, Quote Begin is why there's no point cleaning up before a party, and why we need some maids in this place. Must be some chicks left around here some-Quote End My griping was broken when someone dashed into the room, brushing past us and throwing themselves over the sink to puke in it.

I smirked widely and glanced to Olly. Quote Begin Yeah, I'd say we made one helluva introduction alright.Quote End I said over the sound of retching, wrinkling up my nose and taking another step away. Fucking wolf sense of smell.

Back to top Go down

Olivier Ngouabi | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:51 am

Ah see that's the benefit of not going to fucking sleep brother. You need more energy man, parties need to be seen through from start to finish. I said, knowing that it was probably gonna to catch the fuck up with me good in a few hours time. I'd probably sleep for a whole damn day after all of this. I was gonna crash and crash hard but it had been totally worth it.

I gave Keme a brief grin in return and went back to staring at the fridge like it was going to make some chow appear through sheer force of will. I'd practically eaten my bodyweight in food last night but there'd been plenty of activities to ensure that most of that was burned off. And now I was starving. How the hell could there be no food after the amount that I bought yesterday? Fucking unbelievable. I dunno man but something better turn up. I said, glaring at the burger bun for not having any fucking meat to go with them. I turned my attention to Keme and closed the fridge again looking at the floor and shrugging. It's party law man, shit always gets messed up or broken. I stepped back as a figure ran past and went for the sink. Or clogged. I added. 

I started rooting through one of the cupboards, sure to fuck there still had to be some of the shit I'd grabbed from the gas station. I did my best to ignore the sounds coming from beside me which became easier when I found a bag of chips. Fucking-A'. Victory man. I announced, pulled them out and ripping it open.

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Blake |

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Quote Begin Hey, I used up all my energy...Quote End I raised my eyebrows suggestively, Quote Begin Because it weren't sleep I was getting.Quote End I reckoned I'd probably slept an hour or two tops, but I didn't really care. Quote Begin I was having a private party of my own with two of the loovely she-wolves from round these parts.Quote End I grinned, knowing the marks and scratches littering my body probably told enough of that story.

Quote Begin Yeah, good thing we locked up all the important shit in the workshop.Quote End I loved parties and I loved wolves, but I wasn't stupid enough to let a bunch of drunks at my machinery or tools. Quote Begin What's the bathroom situation like? Do I even want to know?Quote End Considering the amount of alcohol consumed, the amount of wolves at the party, especially male, and the fact there was only one bathroom in the joint, I was guessing the answer would be probably not.

My eyes lit up when Olly held up the chips and the barfing guy beside us was forgotten. Quote Begin That's the reason I keep you around, man. Quote End I grabbed the bag out of Olly's hands and chuckled, ducking away and going to slip out the door and outside, but the bed sheet round my waist wasn't having any of that. I managed to grab it just before I bared all in the middle of the kitchen. The bag of chips got a little mangled in the process but I transferred them to my mouth, holding the edge of the bag between my teeth so I could rejig the bed sheet.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics