setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Settling In - Page 3

[Private] Settling In

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Settling In

Olivier Ngouabi | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Hell, if we’re the ones throwing the party then you could actually be right about that man. Not like we haven’t already thrown a few memorable ones in our time. Back home there’d been plenty of wild nights, not that I could always actually remember them. But as far as I was concerned that was just the mark of a seriously good fucking party. And I had high hopes for this one from what I’d seen the first time I‘d been in Index a few months back. I wasn’t cocky enough to think that we’d pull off something better than a ritual shindig, but part of the fun was in the trying anyway. Nissan my ass. Don’t care how good it is man, no amount of maintenance can keep something ‘in shape’ forever. Any chick, no matter how hot or skilled they might be, lost the appeal when the got worn down. Keme could think what he wanted but I knew what I liked and nothing was gonna sway me from that.

My face contorted in disgust when he started talking about going commando and shit, the idea of it was not something I wanted taking up space in my head. That’s sick man, keep your nasty habits to yourself and don’t go polluting my head with them. I told him, shoving my shoulder against his like I wanted more distance between us. I was kidding around of course, and was pretty  sure Keme did in fact own underwear like any normal guy who didn’t want a chaffing  rash on his junk. But the idea alone was enough to make me have to hold back a shudder. I ignored him as he continued, so not in the mood to discuss any sort of underwear after that shit, even if they were the chick variety. But his idea about the interview thing had me perking up again. Shit, yeah I’m up for that. That way we’d know just how much entertainment value they can bring to the position too. I said with a leer, actually wishing we were in a situation to hold the party tonight instead.

Glue? Fucking figures. I said, actually laughing. It was like he’d had the foresight to go outta his way to make shit difficult whenever he did need to move the damn thing around. Right... jealous. See now I know you’re fucking crazy man. Always had my suspicions but now I have actual proof. I joked, grinning at him before turning my attention back to the bed and actually taking a more serious tone. I’ve got it. Just make sure you’ve got good footing so you don’t  go flipping over the edge of the damn balcony. I called after him. Not that that wouldn’t be fucking hilarious. I muttered to myself after. I rolled my eyes and got to work, trying to be careful as I tipped it onto its side and moved it directly under the balcony. Keme’s voice had me glancing up and an almost feral grin lit across my face when he cautioned me to be careful. I started picking it up and then let it slip, pretending it was about to crash down before getting a firmer hold and stopping it. Oops. I said sarcastically, chuckling to myself before starting to hoist it higher. And I was careful with it, it was fun to mess with Keme but I wasn’t a dick. Don’t worry man, not gonna let anything happen to the wonder bed. I called up to him, moving it higher still until I was extending my arms and it became more about balancing the damn thing than actually holding it. You got it yet?

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Blake |

Posted on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:07 am

Quote Begin That's when you scrap it and move onto the next car. I'm just saying man, low mileage on it's own doesn't make a car good, high mileage doesn't make a car bad. You got a chick that's been with one guy in her life but's all teeth when she's down there, or one that's a bit more sloppy but knows what to do, which one am I going to choose? Shit dude, is that even a choice?Quote End I asked, laughing at Aedus and giving him a shove.

My laughter continued when he obviously got grossed out - score one for Keme -  and I was still chuckling to myself at the top of the balcony. Quote Begin I'm thinking of a few different positions.Quote End I quipped back, leaning on the railing still while Aedus took his sweet time picking the bed up. Quote Begin Though that's a good point.. why just go for one? We could have two.. or three.. a blonde, a brunette and a redhead maybe? One of each flavour.Quote End

I had to break off to take the end of the bed, helping Olly shift it over the balcony without damaging the balcony itself - or my bed. Quote Begin Dude don't worry, if I fall I'll be sure to land on you so I don't hurt myself.Quote End I laughed. As he lifted it higher, I slowly angled it so the feet were coming down,  only breaking off to glare at him. Quote Begin If it did, I'd be making a new bed out of yours and that couch down there'd be your new wonder bed.Quote End I said dryly and then laughed again, wishing I had a spare hand to fist pump when the bed frame got out of Olly's reach and I was singularly holding the weight of it from underneath. I basically masterfully set one end of it down on the balcony to help with the balance, not too hard and not too soft so the wooden flooring didn't end up scratched to high hell. I walked the bed a bit away into the center of the balcony space, pulling up one edge of it and treating them like feet, until the other end was completely on the balcony and then with a cheer I set it down. I took a second to position it exactly where I'd been imagining it and walked back over to the edge of the balcony.

Quote Begin See! Told you it'd be easy as pie, you should know never to doubt the Great Keme. Now pass the mattress so this work of art can be complete. Quote End I called down, leaning on the side of the balcony again.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:15 am

I'm with you on scrapping something that's over used. And hey, I'm not say I want one that's only been test driven once because I ain't looking to spend time trying to to work on the handling. But I'm not trying to say there's nothing to be gained from a more experienced bitch either. I just don't want one that's 'experienced' every other male in this pack while they were at. I replied, my own laughter joining his. I was perfectly cool with differing on the matter anyway, it meant there was less chance of us dipping own fingers into the same honey pot. And I was more than glad to let the subject drop, not even giving a crap about Keme having a laugh at my expense. I'd had plenty at his after all. Then I was laughing again myself when he continued with the maid idea, expanding on it. Hell, aren't you just full of ideas today? Not half-bad ones either. Three chicks sounds like a handful but... nothing wrong with a good handful is there? I joked, my thoughts inevitably veering toward the idea of some big titted maids open to the idea of me coping a feel whenever I wanted to.

Land on me and it's not the fall you'll have to worry about hurting you. I shot back, having to bite the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't laugh all over again. But that was made increasingly difficult when he glared and me and I barely kept back a cocky grin in response. Not a chance man, that bed is mine and I wouldn't let you get your grubby hands on it. You'd just have to make yourself a new own from scratch. Or, y'know, but own like a normal person. I smirked and hoisted the bed higher until Keme was able to take over and I stepped back to watch him maneuver it. Or I did at first before I got bored and went over to pull the mattress into position. Hurry the hell up man, it'd be great if we could get this done anytime in the next year. I taunted, rolling my eyes when he was finally done and took a mind to boasting about it. Yeah yeah, you're great man. Medal's in the mail and all that crap. I laughed and started lifting the mattress, the thing lighter and faster to get into position for him to take.

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Blake |

Posted on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:56 am

Quote Begin Fair enough, dude.Quote End I laughed, still stuck on the idea of topless maids. Quote Begin Nothing wrong with that at all. Or, three handfuls.Quote End I leered, and then frowned slightly, Quote Begin Six handfuls? Plenty of tits to go around, whatever it is, and there's never anything wrong with that.Quote End

Quote Begin What, the weedy stick arms of your dead body might stab me? No way you'd survive me belly flopping onto you, dude, this's all muscle.Quote End I patted my abdomen and then quickly reached out for the mattress when Olly lifted it up. It was easier than the bed frame because of how much lighter it was and soon enough it was in it's rightful place

I flopped down on the mattress, smiling widely at the view from the bed. Quote Begin I'll add it to the box of other medals I've got to unpack. Quote End I chuckled, Quote Begin And you can keep your own bed, this is fucking perfect. The chicks'll dig this.Quote End I was digging it myself. I was already imagining fucking, the girl on top, leaving me to look out over the forest like a fucking king while... fucking. It definitely gave me illusions of grandeur. I remembered Olly down below called out, but didn't move, Quote Begin Hey, wanna put the sound system up next?Quote End

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:28 am

Six handfuls? Now you're talking about. I mean, I'll probably be bummed that I don't have more hands but I'm sure I'd make do. I said, happily picturing the scenario that was being painted until I realized I was dangerously close to daydreaming or something like that. I did not need to go getting caught up in a fantasy when there was shit to be done still.

Fuck off, your arms are a hell of a lot closer to being 'sticks' than mine are bro. But you're right about the bellyflopping, don't think I'd survive being crushed by your fat ass. I quipped, completely ignoring whatever he'd said about muscle. It was great being friends with Keme seeing as the monumental sizes of his ego meant it'd be really hard to actually offend him. I chuckled when he mentioned the box of medals, chuckling as I started moving around the living room trying to figure out what else need to be down. I could hear Keme chattering away from up on the balcony but I didn't actually respond until he'd mentioned the sound system. Fuck it man, I dunno about you but I'm fucking starving. No way am I doing anything else until I get some grub in me.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics