setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Season Ticket - Page 6

[Private] Season Ticket

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Season Ticket

Avery Marx |

Posted on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:41 am

Lenny's reply had me laughing out loud, I couldn't help myself. His words and the smirk that accompanied them had made it impossible not to and even after I was still grinning. I'd missed this, I'd missed all the little things like this that made me laugh and I was more glad than I could describe that I was back where I could experience that. I had a lot of fun in New York too, I don't even thing about the Brad factor when I remember it. And I still have that stuffed bear you brought me back from Oregon. I'd been touched when he'd brought it back, as sappy as that was. I had in up in my room where it clashed happily with the rest of the decor and it amused me every time I caught sight of it.

Concern tightened my chest as I watched Lenny move around and I barely stopped myself from telling him to stop and let me do it. I didn't want to be pushy and I'd wait until I at least heard his response to my first suggestion before I offered up any more of them. I nodded at his question and gave him a small smile. I'd like to. It's not like you just have a cold, I think maybe it's better to be safe than sorry in case something did happen.

Of course I'm okay with that. I'd probably get it done faster even if you weren't poorly. I said teasing him a little, relieved that he hadn't protested against my idea. I turned and headed out the room and up the stairs, grabbing spare sheets and pillows from the airing cupboard and stacking them neatly on the floor. Then I made a quick trip to my room and changed into a pair of pajama pants and a white tank top before I headed back down, grabbing the pile of sleep supplies as I went. I dumped the pile on the couch and sorted them out, handing Lenny his and setting mine down on the couch. I wrapped the blanket around my shoulders and sat down, leaning against the pillow and yawning again. If you wake up and need me for anything wake me up too okay? I didn't want him thinking that I'd have any problem with him doing something like that.

Back to top Go down

Lenny Tronconi | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:49 am

I laughed at Avery's comment before she left, wanting to yell something back except the laughter alone was enough to bring on a coughing fit. I sank down into the chair I'd prepared instead and tried my best to get comfortable. The chair's back sloped backwards which helped, and I pulled the coffee table nearer with my feet to rest them on. I was as comfortable as I was going to be. The problem was that with injured ribs, completely comfortable usually wasn't an option no matter what you did.

Quote Begin Thanks. And I will.Quote End I said over a cough when Avery handed me my pillow and blanket, wedging the first behind my head and draping the second over my body. Quote Begin You kept the bear? Where'd you keep it?Quote End I half mumbled, sleep taking over despite my discomfort, the combination of pain killers and a full stomach winning over. In under a minute I was out.

Back to top Go down

Avery Marx |

Posted on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:38 pm

I'd heard the sound of Lenny's laughter-turned-coughing as I'd left the room and it had made me move around faster as I was upstairs. Lenny deserved to get some measure of comfort after the night he'd had and I found myself wishing there was more I could do to help him get that. Something as simple as just grabbing him a pillow and blanket didn't seem like much at all. Would one of those chest vapor rubs help him at all? It was probably silly of me to even be thinking about it- I wasn't a medical professional and if something like that would've helped then the doctor at the hospital probably would've mentioned it.

You better. I said in response, smiling a little again. I shifted on the couch, reaching an arm out from under the blanket to move some of the throw pillows down to the other end of the couch. As I did this I started answering Lenny's question. Of course I kept it, it was sweet. First time I'd been given a stuffed bear in years. And usually I keep it- I stopped speaking as I looked back at Lenny, seeing that he was already asleep. I couldn't blame him, if anything I was glad he'd fallen asleep so easily. I shuffled in my spot on the couch and settled down myself, looking over at my friend one last time before closing my own eyes and drifting off.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics