setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Open - Supers] A Matter of Time - Page 7

[Open - Supers] A Matter of Time

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open - Supers] A Matter of Time

Erika Richards | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:22 am

Did Ren seriously think I was into him? Sure, I'd kissed the guy, but he didn't want to know how many similar situations of been in and how little a crappy kiss meant to me if he was some secret romantic. He also didn't want to know how out of his league I obviously was. What exactly did he have to his name? No money, no fame, no amazing talents - the sad sack didn't even have all of his memories. The only way I'd be interested was if he ended up finding out he was secretly a rich billionaire prince who used hundreds to wipe the shit off his ass. 

It didn't mean I couldn't mess with him though. I smiled predatorily.  Quote BeginQuote Begin  Oh yeah? Quote End   I strode over to him and stopped just in front of Ren, leaning into his personal space and raising onto my toes so I could push my chest closely against his. The sports bra I had on kept my boobs in check mostly do the view wasn't as good as it could have been but the cleavage was still impressive. Quote Begin You think you're irresistible? Quote End I stroked my short fingernails into his hair, lightly scratching over his scalp. I pursed my lips, watched the idiot through half-lidded eyes and leaned in closer as if I was going to whisper some ridiculous sweet nothings to him... Only to laugh loudly in his ear instead. 

I took a step back and sneered at him. Quote Begin Y'know, if you spent less time staring at tits and ass and more time actually doing shit your ideas might not sound like they were thought up by some crack addicted whore. It was probably a baby vamp that had literally just been turned who swiped your memories.   Quote End I rolled my eyes and shook my head at the moron, my previously seductive body language no more and replaced with the usual no nonsense one. My gaze narrowed when I heard a cop car siren in the distance. Maybe someone had heard those gunshots and done their good deed of the day after all. 

Quote Begin Yeah, you're right - it is damn annoying. And convenient too that there's so much stuff you can't remember. Get your shit together, Quote End I sent Ren a piercing glare over my shoulder as j started down the stairs, just in case he thought arguing was a good idea, Quote Begin You're taking me back to your place because I think it's time we talked about shit. Quote End  Talking was something I usually avoided like the plague but this was necessary. There were things hat obviously needed to be straightened out and we couldn't stay at the house any longer without dealing with the cops - and there was no way I was showing Ren where I lived.

Back to top Go down

Ren Davenport | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:54 pm

I'd been kidding, of course, but the predatory look she got in her eye made me immediately regret it. I stood stock still as she prowled nearer to me. I could hear Steve Irwin's voice in my mind "Let's watch as the female stalks her prey, ready to pounce. The prey can sense her approach and is prepared to bolt". I struggled to swallow and then flinched when she laughed loudly in my ear. The sense of immediate danger went away as she stepped away and I managed a slight laugh. Even now you struggle to stay away.

Even I could tell I didn't sound as confident as before, but Rik could be scary when she wanted to be. It wasn't even like I'd actually done anything wrong - she just got all annoyed for no reason like usual. I was getting tired of her shit talking and her holier than thou attitude. I made mistakes, but I wasn't a bitch about it. Plus I hadn't done so bad with the mages or the vamps after all. I'd taken out the one vamp all by myself and wasn't exactly useless when it came to the mages.

I rolled my eyes as I started following her down the stairs, My shit's as together as it gets. None of this was my fault. I was shaky with the mages, but we're alive, aren't we? I was used to Rik's shit by now, but I was not OK with what she was implying. Me not knowing how to deal with mages had been a very slight blip that hadn't caused any real damage. Aside from the vamp, it wasn't like I had loads of enemies that would set me up, but knowing Rik she probably had plenty. Not having memories didn't make this automatically my fault.

What the fuck makes you think that I'm just gonna invite you back to my place? This would have been an excellent time to make a suggestive joke, but Rik was in bitch-mode and I wasn't sure I wanted her to know where I lived.

Back to top Go down

Erika Richards | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:08 am

I snorted at Ren's weak remark and continued down the stairs, my boots thumping as I went down since there was no longer any need to creep about. Whether it was a side effect of the memory wipe or Ren was just like it anyway, what the guy lacked was bravado, confidence. I could just imagine if he had to spend any time on the streets then he'd be turned into mincemeat in no time at all. I'd learned that showing fear, even to someone on your 'side', only ever led to trouble and Ren was in my opinion a big faltering wimp considering what we did. Hell - the guy was actually a decent shot so by all accounts he should have been a fuckton more confident. That might have been what pissed me off about him, not the fact he was useless, but the fact he acted so useless when he possibly had the skills to not be so useless.

When I was at the bottom I had to turn back to him and do a double take over his attitude. Quote Begin Do you want to borrow a tampon?Quote End I remarked over his bitchy remarks, rolling my eyes at the absurdity considering how way off mark he was. Quote Begin I meant physical get your shit together, you idiot - weapons, shell casings, whatever else you might have on you - let's get it together and get the fuck out of here. Do you always take stuff so personally? Fuck's sake. Yeah, we're alive, and you actually didn't do too shitty in here today, so how the fuck are you still bitching about something?Quote End I was starting to get the impression that Ren would always have something to bitch about. And men always said we were the emotional ones..

The sirens were getting progressively louder and I knew we wouldn't have too much time. Quote Begin Because discussing the shit that's gone down today at your place is better than discussing it in a fucking jail cell, right? Or going over vampires, mages and werewolves in the middle of soem busy cafe - but hey, up to you!Quote End I strode through to the study room and collected up all the bullet casings I could see as quickly as I could, returning towards the back door. Quote Begin What're you so scared of? Don't want to introduce me to your mommy?Quote End I laughed to myself, opening the back door and checking Ren was coming. He was such a wet blanket I wouldn't be surprised if he not only lived with his parents but still got tucked into bed each night by his mother. It might explain how he was such a pussy. All that family crap does that to a person.

Back to top Go down

Ren Davenport | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:05 am

Maybe that's what's up your ass? I said in response to her tampon comment.

I let out a hollow laugh when Rik asked me how I could still be bitching when she literally never stopped. In Canada we have a name for people like her - a bitch. She was the one who pretty much hadn't stopped bitching since we met and now she was trying to act like I was some bitchy woman who was just such a burden to her when I clearly wasn't. And I definitely hadn't pickpocketed her or stooped to her sad level.

I glanced around and starting cleaning the place of any sign that we had been there as best I could. She was right about getting out of there, but I still didn't want to bring her back to my place for a number of reasons. I think I've mentioned this before, but there was that time when she robbed me? Also I like to keep my address a secret from any potential psychos and Rik most definitely fit into the category of potential psycho if she wasn't already classified as such.

Maybe I just don't want a crook in my house? Walletgate was still burned clearly into my mind. As was our time spent together in the AOG office. If I'd learned anything from being Rik's "partner" it was to never trust your partner, and she could complain all she wanted but there was no way I was bringing her back to my place and it was her own damn fault. What's wrong with your place?

I gave the room one last check before following Rik to the door. Her mention of my mother kind of took me by surprise, not because I thought of Rik as being above making "yo mama" jokes but because in my mind I'd compartamentalized my family and my current life into seperate categories. I was pretty certain my mother was still alive and maybe even still hunted every once in a while, but we'd hardly spoken since I woke up in Index and had kind of become a part of what I considered to be my "past life".

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics