setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] The Afterparty - Page 2

[Private] The Afterparty

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] The Afterparty

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:45 pm

I smiled behind my glass in response, and shrugged my shoulders before letting my tongue bathe in more liquor. My smirk disappeared and I set my glass back down on the table. I mindlessly twisted the glass around and around and around. I wasn't ashamed to admit I liked to drink. I was however unwilling to admit why. Maybe her reasons for praising the steady flow of booze weren't too far off, or maybe it was just the opposite. I guess it didn't really matter in that moment. It was just surprisingly good to have someone to share it with, without getting some bitter ''alcoholic'' comment along with it.

What? I echoed immediately after her and bit my lip to keep from laughing. I didn't say anything. Just... Reading you. She was the chick that worked at the music store. Her hair was never any natural shade of anything, which I had a feeling wasn't some statement against society either, she seemed like the kind of person who just made her own choices because she liked what she liked. Her clothes weren't slutty, but they weren't boring either. She liked liquor, and thought it was smart to head to a bar with a guy that had just transformed into a giant beast and tore up her place of work. She wasn't shaking, she wasn't even jumping to any conclusions about her friend either. In fact, she was oddly cool about it all, which probably meant she had an open mind. Maybe she was fearless. The kind of person that finds the sight of something scary interesting rather than terrifying. She was nothing like anyone I had met before, which was strange, but intriguing at the same time. Most people who were raised in this world were just a certain way. There were different personality types and point of views, but they could all be categorized simply by the kind of childhood they had. But not this one... She was just different.

I don't mind if they watch if you don't. A smile slowly made it's way on my face. She had to have questions. The elephant in the room would slowly get bigger and bigger until she asked, and I wasn't going to say a word until she did. If he's really an albino. I finished her sentence for her and laughed into my glass before taking another drink. You were a thing. I reassured her, vaguely remembering how they looked at each other months ago at Bennigan's. Yes, I had paid attention to it.

He's... As much as that mutt wanted to pretend otherwise, the fact that he dropped Michelle's name every chance he could without even realizing it made things pretty obvious, and I wasn't really into the idea of talking about her boyfriend, or non boyfriend, whatever he was. The albino was different, I was just curious if I tried to fuck her on the pool table if I'd end up seeing a ghostly white angry creature at my door the next day. I had meant what I said, she wasn't really anything to me, but she was okay, cool even. Maybe I wanted her to be something to me. Even if that something wasn't exactly monogamous. Giving her pale friend a black eye wasn't really the best way to go about that... Out of town, learning the ropes of being... One of us. It was half true, half not. Why, you miss him already? I teased.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri May 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Reading me? Oh, yeeaah, reaading me, just like you did at that uh.. Christmas thing at the mansion? I feigned shock. Aww, damn, I said, looking down, I left my cleavage at home. No real reading material I guess. Surely he'd know I wasn't being feminazi or anything, I almost hadn't been able to say any of it for laughing. When I could force the wide grin from my face I chased the laughs down with more Jack. I combed my bangs over my head, but they feel right back down in my face, my brows raising as it took me longer than it should have to realize he didn't mean the elephants would be simply watching our conversation.

How the fuck do you know? I asked, almost defensively. Shit, I mean yeah, we'd went to a party together, but damn. If Vin barely knew the two of us and thought we were a thing, that probably meant Gabe was feeling that way too. Whether he still thought so or not was a whole different issue. God, I mused, I'm a goddamn tease, aren't I? Not exactly what I wanted to say, at least out loud. Another drink, but they were finally getting smaller. Shit was already loosening my tongue. I mean, it wasn't like he was actually interested in me, anyway, I probably wasn't his type. Like I said, I kinda made myself look like some cartoon villain. But it seemed we could talk to each other, obviously about shit we couldn't talk to others about, which was pretty cool in itself.

No, I miss the cat. I took another drink but quickly slammed it down and a look of horror was plastered on my face. Fuck! Tell me that fucker didn't eat Ozzy!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 02, 2015 9:50 pm

Shit had it been that long since I first met her? She still felt like a stranger to me, the kind of person you run into a million times before really learning anything about them. Which was funny, since I felt like I knew more about her than some of the wolves I practically lived with. Thinking about it like that made me realize that wasn't anything I should admit proudly... So instead, I gave her an awkward grin, it was more of a half grimace, half grin. Grimace at what she said next, and grin at the fact that she clearly remembered more about that night than I did. Even if that night wasn't that clear, I still knew exactly what she meant and I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck. Yeeeaaah... I reached for my glass, Sorry about that... I muttered into it, mostly because I didn't mean it and I was only apologizing for the sake of filling the air with something other than memories of a night that I probably didn't want dug up. Just don't forget it next time. I joked, but not really. If my memory served me right, her cleavage was nice to look at, then again not much cleavage wasn't nice to look at.

Whoooaaa, reel it in fire cracker. I laughed as I put my glass down and hands up, palms facing her. It was just an observation, I assumed you were either together, or fucking, or both. But I'll share a little secret with you, I lowered my voice to a whisper, I'm not as good at reading people or situations as I let on. I leaned back into my booth and stretched my arms out along the back of it. I had to laugh as she came to some whiskey fueled conclusion about herself, that I was pretty sure was most likely accurate. I never liked that word, not when used to describe people anyway. I shrugged my shoulders, Maybe you're not a tease, maybe you just don't know what you want. I don't see a problem in testing the waters, it doesn't make you a tease... It makes you a... I paused as a tried to find the right word. An explorer. I nodded my head as I spoke the word. Yeah, she could explore me anytime.

The cat? Ozzy? I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and assume that's not a nickname for your uh... I nodded my head towards my dick region. If he is eating cats, then that kid is more fucked up over you than I thought.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Thu May 21, 2015 10:52 am

No, you're not, I grinned, after replacing my drink on the table and wiping my mouth. Don't worry though, I'm never offended when someone enjoys my body.  Eerrr... Uh... I mean you know. Hadn't meant for it to come out like that. But his response surprised me. I did remember having a conversation with this dude way back, about the whole teasing bullshit. And I kind of got it, but the dude pissed me off anyway. He rambled some shit about how girls have no idea how much power over dudes they have. How easy it was for a dude to... well basically get a hard on I guess and how they'd do just about anything to give the little guy what he wanted. Man I get horny sometimes but it doesn't mean I need to go whack off right then and there. Anyway, I'd kind of expected Vincent to say something similar, about how shitty it was to tease a dude.

Yeah, well, shit's complicated with that dude, I guess. But that pretty much sums it up - I have no fucking clue what I want.

I almost choked and then I was rubbing my temples with my left hand, somewhat trying to hide my grin. For as much as I really did worry about the cat, that was some funny shit. Oh, God, no. No, no. I mean an actual cat. But the last part came with a bit of a sting. I had to refrain from adressing it. Was he still "fucked up" over me? I didn't want him to be, even if I was still a bit fucked up over him. It would have made shit easier if he wasn't. Would have made me feel better about the fact that I hadn't seen him or spoken with him in eons.

So, listen, I'm not being interviewed here. Did you ever get some from that superfine Nun? Good God!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 22, 2015 10:07 pm

No, I'm not. I smirked into my glass. And from that point on I just leaned back in my seat, lazily crossed my arms, and watched her stumble over the point she was trying to make. I tried not to laugh, and I took to stroking the facial hair along my jaw. It didn't matter how much I tried to keep my jaw from moving, or if I bit my tongue until it bled, she left that one wide open for me. Maybe I'll get to enjoy it later. It was supposed to come off smooth, but it was just so fucking smutty sounding I had to laugh. And even more fucking weird, laughing at it made me feel embarrassed which was such a fucking misplaced emotion I didn't know what to do so I just brought my glass back to my mouth. This shit was stupid.

Yanno I'm just pullin' yer leg right? I changed the subject, which felt more natural than I thought it would. I haven't talked to that kid in a while. It doesn't really uh... I guess it doesn't work like that. I talk to the higher ups, and they haven't brought him up. Which is a good sign, means he's behaving. Yeah, talking about him like he's a kid was the best way to go about this. It's like fucking voodoo magic, if I keep using adult speak maybe she'll realize he's just a boy and she wants a man? Or of course there's also the reverse, she could start seeing me as a parent figure, that would suck balls.

A quick expression of disgust flashed over my face, but was quickly hidden with a drink from my glass. Shit, if this kept going on like this, I'd be hammered before my usual time. I just didn't like cats. At all. In fact, I was more interested in the joke. Did she have a name for her uh... I took another sip, and made sure to push the glass further away from me this time. It was becoming fucking instinctual.

Shit you remember her? Maybe she was paying attention that night. It was all good to go but then uh... Well you know, Gio. He turned a night or two early too, I can only hope he isn't premature in his other... endeavors. Talking down about the ex... or non-ex, or whatever the fuck he was, was probably a bad idea. Something about it felt right however, less skeezy when you looked at the big picture. It wasn't like I talked down to Gio and treated my other wolves like kings in queens. I treated all of them like shit, just like they did me. Hey, I was only being fair to everyone.

But yeah, no nun. That shit is probably going to haunt me for the rest of my life. That chick was fine. I could have rambled on, but I didn't. Instead I reached forward to nudge her glass forward with the back of my middle finger and reached for mine. The fantasy has yet to become a reality... I don't suppose you have a nun costume layin' around somewhere...

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics