setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] The Afterparty - Page 3

[Private] The Afterparty

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] The Afterparty

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:11 pm

My eyes shot open and I choked down the drink that had happened to be sitting at the top of my throat. I tried to never assume anyone was ever hitting on me. In all honesty, it wasn't like I had a low opinion of myself or anything - I just didn't expect that I was seen that way by dudes. I didn't have the super long tousled hair they liked, and it was rare that I wore anything that could be considered sexy. Then again, he'd seen me on like the last two occasions I'd worn anything risky - the ball and halloween. He didn't know that usually I was 80's and goth vomit stirred into one pot. And as obvious as it was, I shrugged it off and enjoyed the subject change, because otherwise I'd just be making an ass of myself, right? I imagined him totally being into someone that looked a little more like Meagan Fox. 

He's behaving? I grinned and shook my head. That doesn't sound like Gio at all. Then again maybe he fit right in there, I mean he had a temper, and uh... well surely that was something wolves were known for, right? Was there a such thing as a wolf with a mild temper? 

I was starting to feel that warm flush in my face, and I realized I really should slow down. Should. I definitely should if Vincent kept... flirting... with me? I couldn't help it - A little smirk pulled at the corner of my lips as I stared down at the drink in front of me and I shook my head and threw just a little more back into my throat. And my eyes flew wide open again.

I am so not discussing that with you, and immediately I realized that I'd blatantly admitted that I knew, that I had experience with Gio and could attest to whether or not he was... premature. I mean, he probably already knew, but the fact that my history was now a part of the conversation.

And what does that matter to you, huh? You planning a little more... bonding with him? I raised and eyebrow, and hoped Vin wasn't one of those who got super defensive about their sexuality. God, that just proved you a bad sport. 

And there it was, and without knowing it, I realized I'd had even more to drink and was hoping for another glass to come my way. If I wasn't careful, I'd be stopping at a costume shop. 

I don't know, that thing looked a little difficult to take off.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:21 am

I think maybe we just have a different kind of tolerance. ''Behaving'' can mean something completely different depending on that. Considering the faction I had him staying in, I wasn't even sure if I could consider that a good thing. Not that he was anything special, like some cherished new blood that I asked about every time I received a fucking update or anything. Why the fuck was I still thinking about it anyway? I distracted myself by barely lifting up my shirt to check my damage, that was enough to put my thoughts back on track.

I threw my hands up, I hoped you wouldn't., a grin flashed over my face and I shook my head. Him? Nah, not my type. I'm more into the female variety... Yanno, chill, great body, great face, blue eyes, maybe a strong inability to let their hair stay any natural shade, drinks jack, works at a music shop, yanno, typical, the usual, whatever. I joked and pulled one of those nonchalant fake stretches with my arms and leaned back in my seat with a playful, smug look on my face. Was she uncomfortable yet? It wasn't like I was actively trying to make her uncomfortable. In fact, my give a fuck levels were pretty damn low anyway, courtesy of Mr. Jack Daniels and his gracious blessing of confidence.

Maybe...There are always ways around that. Here I was, having some mental fantasy about her now, in some fucking nun costume and me ripping it off of her. Because that was fucking healthy. Blue balls were never healthy.

So, I gotta ask. - What possessed you to go out for drinks with the big bad wolf? And don't say it's because you saw me naked.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:56 pm

I looked straight at him, then away, unsure I’d be able to look directly at him for the rest of the night. My body felt stiff, and I realized that my teeth were creating and indentation on my bottom lip. And then, still looking anywhere but at Vincent, I could feel my cheeks flushing, beyond what the Jack had caused, and the corners of my lips drew back into a smile that I couldn’t pull away. I shook my head. Goddammit, was it that easy for me?

I never really figured you for the costume type, you seem like a no bullshit kind of guy. Then again, how well did I really know him? Perhaps it made me a bad person, a slut, whatever the fuck I would be called, I decided at that point I wasn’t going to mention Gabe or Gio. Was I actively trying to help him with his nun costume fantasy? Nah, I couldn’t be that cheesy, could I? I wouldn’t be able to keep a straight face. Yeah, he was hot, yeah, he was not to subtly hinting at an attraction to me. Sounded like a pretty goddamn open invite, but I liked Joe Dirt. I liked getting shit-faced on Jack with him.

Oh, right, I replied, making a point now to look him up and down to incite well.. whatever I could. And even though I found myself again with my teeth brushing against my bottom lip, I stopped, and perked up, now finally able to look him in the face again. Nah, I just like booze.

Is that what you do, though? After brawls with vampires? Have a drink with some poor little damsel?

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics