setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] The Afterparty

[Private] The Afterparty

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Private] The Afterparty

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:40 pm

Thread Details

Clear | Takes place after this thread.

OOC Message
Outfit.

I'd almost forgotten about the fact that I had been here before. Fuck, it was the first time I'd met Gio, which actually made me miss the fucker a little bit. Other than that, I'd usually hit up Bennigan's. I felt relief when I heard the classic rock (I couldn't identify the song, really) instead of country, and I couldn't remember, but I had a feeling that this place might actually serve a decently strong drink. I caught a few eyes on me, and I knew it wasn't because I was hot shit or anything. The people here looked kinda like metal as fuck bikers, and me? I looked at most like the villain on a goddamn eighties cartoon. Maybe I wouldn't get too much attention since I had a regular at my side. 

Almost as soon as I'd hit the door, I made an offer that even surprised myself, since I really didn't have that much cash but I should probably live it up before I lost my job, right? So, I think your night was shittier than mine, maybe the first round should be on me.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] The Afterparty

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:50 pm

Maybe it wasn't that fucking normal to stitch yourself up in your truck like some kind of taco wagon that specializes in sewing up wounds. It was probably even less normal to go out for a drink with some hot chick that works at the music store after. But the nothing about this night had been fucking normal anyway, so why stop now? A little drink here, a little drink there, and maybe I get to see some tits to make up for the gash in my abdomen. Sounds like a good fucking reward to me.

I pulled off my jacket and tossed it onto the couch in the back before moving back over to the bar, flashing my eyes to the idiots that were clearly fucking wondering what the human was doing with me. You'd think they didn't have business of their fucking own they had their noses buried so deep into the ass of mine. Or maybe they just wanted their noses buried into the ass of hers. Fuck if it mattered. I gave her a nod as my fingers pinched at the fabric of my shirt and shook. Was it hot in here or...

Ozra, I pulled out a stool and flashed him two fingers. You mind startin' with jack? I asked her as Ozra waited for her answer.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:41 am

Man, what the fuck was wrong with me? I'd been all adrenaline. All in, wanting to go hang out and just kinda let my mind be blown by what happened, and fuck yeah it was blown. But I suddenly just felt.. exhausted. I didn't want to meet new people, I didn't wanna deal with being an outsider. Yeah, I wanted Jack, and I wanted to talk to Vincent. Actually, I needed to talk to Vincent, but I didn't feel like talking to.. others. As kinda.. nuts as I could be sometimes, I wasn't as extroverted as people tended to think someone with aqua hair was.

Fuck, is there anything else? I nodded to the man behind the bar. That's a yes from me. I took a seat on one of the stools, propping my chin up with my elbow, hoping this was where Vincent usually hung around. If not I was way more willing to go to a more comfortable table or something. It wasn't like I wanted to go to bed, but I just... wanted to relax, and thank God I had my friend Jack coming to help with that.

So uh... I'm sorry about uh.. Rick. I didn't even know if he knew Rick's name, didn't know if he wanted to keep that hidden or if that was even his real name. I didn't care. And yes, maybe there was a God because the Jack came quickly. I poured it quickly down my throat, maybe a bad habit of mine. Maggie was always telling me that I drank too fast. I needed to just... sip. She complained that I was wasting the perfect buzz time and going straight to fucked up. But fucked up was okay with me, at least tonight.

So yeah, I'd wanted to talk to Vincent, but shit not about this. It was more like.. hey, dude, so what did you do with Gio? But I didn't wanna push shit, not tonight. Not when he'd... had he saved my ass? Would Rick really have?

Still uh, working for that douche at the mechanic shop? Goddamn small talk. Awesome.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:05 am

My patience was at a fucking zero for this shit. I wasn't their own personal fucking three armed man, I wasn't here to be stared at like some fucking freak show. As much as I didn't want to give Michelle a bad impression, I also didn't want to pretend I was something I wasn't. I had to admit it, dealing with them was more important than impressing the girl. I leaned in their direction and growled with glowing eyes, and while some immediately turned their attention away, others made sure to roll their eyes before focusing on something other than me. Sorry... Yanno, dimwits. I smiled, not wanting her to feel like the bearded girlfriend of the three armed man. Actually let's uh... I nodded my head to the side, in the direction of the booth in the corner. Might be easier to wind down over there.

I scooted into one side and removed my jacket. Don't apologize for him. Our beef started long before tonight. I admitted as our drinks were placed on the table. Can we get round two now too? I don't think these glasses are gonna stay full for too long. Just keep 'em comin' after. The server nodded and disappeared and I immediately picked up my glass. It was the taste, the burn, the heat in my throat, the tension in my stomach, everything that made my first drink feel like my first fuck. Nothing was better. I didn't even waste any time, I guzzled that shit like it was water.

I fell silent at her question and leaned back in my seat with a smirk. I placed my hand over my mouth to hide my grin, and slid it back down to my side, smirk still in tact as my tongue moved over my back teeth. Is that really what you wanna talk about? I finally asked, knowing damned well neither of us gave a shit about that topic. I think my debts nearly paid. I answered, and didn't waste any time changing the topic. So... You still seeing the albino?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:38 pm

If I hadn't known it before, the way the others at the bar reacted to Vincent was a blindingly obvious clue that he was someone important. Whether there was an actual title to it I didn't know. Maybe he'd just kicked all their asses before, or maybe there was actually something official to it. I readily followed to the booth, adjusting my shirt and pants to make myself comfortable.

Oh, God, where have you been all my life? You understand, I joked after he all but ordered a continuous flow of Jack. The only thing that could have been better was if we each had our own bottle. Knowing the next fill wouldn't be far away, I took down the second half of what I had, coughing reflexively. The glass hit the table with a thud.

What? I questioned with a smile, raised brows and a chuckle. There were a few ways to interpret that, and I had no fucking clue in which of the thousand directions to go with that sly looking smile that I seriously didn't want to take my eyes from. I know it meant nothing, shit, people just didn't look at me that way. But I could dream, right? Fuck, probably better off. I mean... would that be considered bestiality? Holy fuck, what the hell was wrong with me?

I figure that elephant in the room is comfortable right where he is, I said, attempting to return that same grin. Although, to me there was more than one elephant, and I really didn't care if we poked any of them. I was curious, and trying my hardest not to be nosy. But fuck, I was in the middle of all this shit now, right?

Oh my God. Everyone calls him that. I don't even know if he really... But um.. I mean... Oh, second Jack, thank God. I took a drink, and my fingers tapped the glass after I sat it back on the table. We never like.. were really a thing. I don't think, but then again I seem to get that shit confused. Ask Gio. Yeah, that was another elephant. Where the fuck is he, anyway?

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics