setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Careless - Page 10

[Private] Careless

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Careless

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:13 pm

He tells me to be alarmed, to be afraid, but I felt the opposite. Actually, I didn't really feel like anything. Which makes me think I'm doing something wrong. He tells me I should be this and that, but I'm nor this or that.  

I thought vampires didn't sleep? I mean, that's at least what happened in those one movies, right? I grinned, releasing his forearm as I took a step back. Yeah, I suppose. I didn't intend for the words to come out as if I was sulking the fact of leaving of this place and him. Like a little kid who didn't want to leave the playground just yet. But that's exactly how I was acting. Being here made me forget my fear of what's beyond his doorstep. He was my escape, I guess. I mentally shrugged at myself. 

I stepped foot back in his bedroom, thinking aloud. Now where are my clothes.. But as the words came out, I remembered and smiled to myself. Right... The hallway. I walked, with a little quirk in my step, through the doorway and there it was, my entire outfit from the night before, sprawled on the floor. The mental image that was playing over and over in my head right now of what took place in this hallway... I rolled my eyes at myself. I bet I looked like a complete dork who was blushing like crazy. I dropped my towel and slipped on my clothes, buckling my belt around my waist before entering the living room and draping my jacket on. The outfit was now complete. With my towel still in hand, I did my best to dry the ends of my hair before turning to him, with my hands resting on my hips. Well, how do I look? Although I had an idea of what his answer was going to be. Otherwise he wouldn't have ripped the clothes off my body in a blink of an eye. And just for the fun of it, I did a little twirl.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:21 pm

I shook my head from side to side, almost playfully, matter of factly. Think, Sof, movies fuck up more of normal life than they get right, so how much of vampire life are they going to get right? Whatever makes their plot work. Then again, even in my old life I’d never been a fan of Vampire movies. Yeah, the irony wasn’t lost on me, I just didn’t give a fuck.

It was a habit for me to twinge a little inside when I heard that hesitancy, that obvious hint that the girl didn’t want to leave. Usually, the relationship I had with a woman, this was the tell-tale sign of whether the agreement was going to go as said. If she was just as ready to get the fuck out as I was for her to leave, then I knew it was going to work. Then, I would know that she understood that what we had was an agreement, not a relationship. But I reminded myself, this was my own doing, and I was reaping what I had sewed. I followed her, but before leaving the bathroom, I removed the pair of lounge pants I’d hung from the door hanger and slipped them on. If I was to take her home, I wasn’t doing it with my dick stuck to the leather seats of my car, was I? I walked through the bedroom to follow her out, picking up my necklace from my dresser on the way.

I watched her, putting on her clothes, and at least I could admire her, as she did that. It wasn’t the act - it was remembering, and knowing that she was remembering, just how they’d come off. Damn, she wanted another go. Fuck, when was sun-up again? I didn’t even know what time it was. I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall, watching her. I was finding, my speed wasn’t always something I needed, or wanting to use. Sometimes, it was the ability to go slower, but without the strange clumsiness of it. No, the paces I’d started taking toward her were slow, but controlled, smooth. My feet, I noticed, landed exactly where I wanted them to, even though I paid them no mind. My lips, slightly parted, my eyes were fixed on hers. My pace increased in a crescendo the closer I was to her. I didn’t plan on answering her with words. In one movement, my hands gripped at the cheeks of her ass, pulling her against me, and my lips once again met her neck. My fangs clicked, but I didn’t bite, I didn’t feed. Luckily for her, I was still sated from earlier. My skin probably felt warmer than before.

Does that answer your question? I whispered. I slowly I backed her up to the wall, barely changing our place against each other, but I nudged her head to the side with my nose, so that I could say more of what I wanted. When you get home, Sofia, I want you to remember just what I was doing to you against this very wall, and just what it felt like. I stepped completely away, now grinning at her, with my tongue brushing my own lower lip.

Back to top Go down

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:25 am

Something was different, I felt a shift in the atmosphere. The way he slowly walked towards him, the way his eyes stared into mine. Then it happened. The gasp that brushed my lips as I felt the grip of his hands, my body against his once again, and his soft lips on my neck. I swallowed hard, my lips parted to speak but nothing would come out. He had me at a lost for words. My heart pounding against the wall of my ribcage, every nerve was just electrified. But that was when I felt a shift in me.

I closed my eyes, but when they reopened, a smirk was now present. I'm not done playing with you just yet, she thought. I took a step closer to him, placing the palm of my hand on his chest and in one swift push, I pressed his back against the wall and moved against him as we were only a second ago. And you, Benjamin, are going to remember what I almost did to you against this very wall...  I spoke in a sultry tone, and as I did, my fingernails trailed down his front to the waistline of his pants, my fingers intertwining with the drawstring. ..And how it could've felt. I hissed through my teeth. With that I pulled my hand away and stepped back, my thumb running along my bottom lip as I strolled one foot in front of the other towards the front door.

We should probably get going, wouldn't want you burning to a crisp on the way home.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:05 pm

We’ll save that for later, I said, a smirk resting on my face. Dear god, it was tempting. But I had limits I had to abide by. I had rules that couldn’t be broken unless I was ready to end my existence. But I knew now what I had to look forward to, and I knew a little more about what I was dealing with. I raised my brows and followed her out to the car.

The short drive back had me dwelling on the night before, about Sofia and just how things had went. I had no prior expectations as to how this would go, how this would change her. That was my one regret about how I had executed the whole thing. I should have gotten to know her before I’d given her my blood. That personality of hers, in the bedroom seemed so different than the vulnerable girl in my bathtub. Was that my blood? Or was she like this beforehand? Had there always been a more fierce version of her inside, that came out under the sheets? Was it there, and wanting to get out and I’d only freed it? Or was it simply my blood, altering her personality bit by bit, piece by piece?

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics