setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Careless - Page 4

[Private] Careless

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Careless

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:06 am

It wasn't long before I eventually lost consciousness. But I came to realize I was now trapped with her. Not only did I have absolutely no control over my actions, but the darkness inside me had complete control, all while in the presence of a...Vampire. How could that be possible? I was all for vampires, or any supernatural being in a matter of fact, when I read those Twilight books, Edward Cullen posters were plastered on my bedroom walls because I knew he wasn't real. Which raises another question, since vampires are very much a thing, does this mean Jacob Black and other supernatural creatures exist...

I sensed the familiar metallic taste of blood trail on my tongue down my throat, my lips instinctively sucked for more. My scattered thoughts slowly normalized themselves, and then I became more aware to the fact that I was drinking his blood. My lips removed themselves from his wrist when their thirst felt adequate. The lids of my eyes flickered open and I'm met with his face only a few inches from mine, and that electric charge is still there. Even after I know what he was, I'm not scared. I should be running for the hills, but I wasn't. I was still in his bed, naked, might I mention. As that thought entered my mind, I sat up and pulled his sheets to cover my chest, ignoring that they were stained with my blood. With this new view I had the chance to marvel over his figure, which was also covered in my blood. One of my eyebrows quirked up as my eyes wandered over his neck, shoulders, and chest, and with my left hand I reached up to my neck and my fingers skimmed over dried blood, no bite marks. 

Glad to see my blood kept you entertained. I breathed. I had to remain calm, because without a doubt he could kill me right here, right now...Which surprises me that I actually am.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Fri May 01, 2015 11:02 pm

I didn't feel embarrassed, I didn't feel like I'd been caught doing anything strange or wrong. I was proud. I subtly licked my lips, hoping there was another taste lingering on there. I made a slight nod, answering with a nonverbal yes. And I suspect you're beginning to take a liking to mine. I turned around so that I was beside her, my back resting on the headboard, and my view downward was unapologetically aimed toward her cleavage.

You're not running away yet? And it was purely rhetorical. I was pointing it out, rather than asking. It didn't surprise me, I knew it had been my blood and maybe, potentially what had happened between us. It had been my first time since turning, and I couldn't tell if the explosiveness had been simply because my new senses, or if any of it had to do with the connection I'd created. Ever since she'd had a taste of my blood, I could readily find her. I knew where she was and sometimes I even wanted to think I could sense maybe not her exact thoughts, but I felt I could pick up a little more of her mood.

I guess you've figured me out by now. I stopped looking at her, and began looking around my bedroom, not really at anything in particular.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 02, 2015 2:21 am

I watched as he licked the remaining of my blood on his lips. This was a situation I wasn't sure how to adjust to, my emotions felt like they were numb. I didn't know if I felt uncomfortable by the sight of my blood painted on his skin, scared that he's a vampire, or turned on by him licking his lips, my mind was a legitimate scattered mess. Liking his blood? Last time I checked I wasn't a blood sucking vampire, but I don't know what came over me when his blood trickled down my throat, causing me to crave more.   I don't know about that. I tensed as he closed the space between us. I trailed my fingers over my bottom lip, when I glanced down at my fingertips, they were faintly covered with what I would guess is his blood from before. Maybe I am taking a liking to his.

I don't want to. The smart choice would to be running for the hills, creating a great distance between each other, but that wasn't what I wanted. Why wasn't that what I wanted. After tonight, after what we did, the electric charge that bonded us together intensified. I felt the bolts erupt over every inch of my body. Our connection now is nowhere near to how it was before.

I nodded, even though he had just looked away. As much as I hated to admit it, I knew what he was. There was nothing else that would explain all the hints leading to him being a vampire. Every thing pieced together. But I'm not afraid. I spoke, wanting him to at least hear that detail.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sat May 16, 2015 3:35 pm

I almost didn't miss Noelle, and I sure as hell didn't miss that nagging sense of insecurity that came with being around her. If this would help me to forget, then I could certainly stand to make this a reoccurring thing. It didn't cross my mind at this time that I was all but doing to her what Noelle had done to me, only to a lesser extent. Had I thought about it, I still wouldn't have cared. I could justify just about anything. Including the empty promise I was about to make.

You don't have reason to be, I said, now rubbing my thumb from her ear and down the line of her jaw. I did mean it, I didn't want to kill her, I wasn't necessarily a threat as long as I could easily heal her. I had shown myself that I could keep myself under enough control to keep her alive. 

Afraid of me, I mean, I smirked, I like you enough to keep you around a while. I finally scooted off of the bed and began looking around for my clothing, suddenly remembering that some of it was in the hallway and I needed a shower anyway. The master bathroom was just a door away. Being covered in blood was nothing new for me, and judging by her scars it wasn't exactly new for Sofia. But I didn't imagine it was as welcome for her as it was for me. I opened the door to the bathroom and turned around to her. Shower?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 17, 2015 9:48 am

The way I practically melted when a tingly sensation accelerated down my spine at his touch, I felt like such a helpless little puppy. Even after knowing what he was. There was absolutely no part of me that was terrified of what he was or what he's capable of doing, because I had an idea. He could easily rip off my limbs from my feeble body or devour me, or both. So I wasn't quite convinced I didn't have a reason to be, not yet, at least.

Good to know. I said hesitantly, not sure what to make of his words. I wasn't sure whether to feel a sense of relief that he fancies me, or to be suspicious that he likes me enough to keep me around a while...Because it sure as hell sounded as if he just assured me I was only temporary and he would get rid of me sometime in the future. I couldn't help but to wonder if me knowing his secret was making matters worse, does he assume I'll let the world know and that's why he'll have his fun with me before he's finished with me? Or was me finding out his intention all along? These were questions that needed answers, so I could determine how long this relationship will last before he decides it for me. But with the effect he has on me, would it even matter? I'd still do anything for him.

As he scooted off off the bed I leaned forward and scratched at my neck once, surveying the crusts of my dried blood between my fingernails. I looked up at him and nodded, a shower couldn't sound more perfect. I pulled out of the bed sheets and took one last glance over my shoulder at my blood that stained them.  You should really learn to not be such a mess. I smirked and walked past him into the bathroom, immediately finding the light switch and flickering it on. His bathroom illuminates and I am welcomed by the reflection of myself in the mirror, my eyes instantly find the extent of my blood that trailed across my shoulder and down my chest.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics