setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Where Pilots Sleep - Page 4

[Private] Where Pilots Sleep

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben

Re: [Private] Where Pilots Sleep

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Fri May 01, 2015 10:05 am

Never, never, had I experienced this feeling before, at least not to this extent. Frustration didn't cut it. Rage didn't cut it. There was so much more to it than that, but I didn't want to even so much as admit the other words that colored the feeling, at least not at the time. Humiliation, insecurity, distrustful, and just hurt. Those didn't happen to me, so I washed it all over with a blanket of anger and stood up. I began walking toward her, shaking my head, running my fingers through my hair.

You wanted this. More than once, if my memory serves me. I jerked her hand away from me, gripping her wrist then shoving it away. I placed my hand on her chest and pressed her against the wall. You called me here, Noelle. And fuck, it hit me that she could do it again, and I wouldn't have a goddamn choice. I leaned in to her, my lips almost touching her ear.

But I don't beg, I whispered, but you could still hear soreness in the words. I let go of her, and backed away, my eyes still on her at first, looking at her, that strange mix of emotions again welling up in some pit of me I didn't know I had. I finally tore myself away and found my pants and began putting them on.

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Fri May 01, 2015 10:20 am

It started out so differently. I had wanted this, but I had changed my mind. Maybe that made me fucked up, but I had my reasons. Was it fair that I'd make him work for it but not other people? Maybe it wasn't fair, but as I said before, there was more to it than that. He wasn't just some random guy. I didn't want him to buy me a night of drinks, I didn't want him to take me for a spin in his fancy car or take me on a trip to Rome. What I wanted from him wasn't even in the same category as those things, I could get them from someone else.

How much would I let him throw me around like a rag doll before I put an end to it? He wasn't testing my patience but something else came to the surface, something I didn't even expect. We'll have to change that then, won't we? I replied as he began dressing himself. My tone wasn't the same as before, it wasn't playful, it wasn't soft or sultry, it was almost... agitated.

You wouldn't have come otherwise Ben. Maybe you can fool yourself but you can't fool me. You've made it clear the only thing you want from me is this, so this is what you'll get if that's what it takes to get you to be near me. With him, it was different. With him it actually stung to think about how true that really was. I didn't care what other men wanted from me, but having my own progeny see me as nothing but booty call was sickening. Even worse, I accepted it, as long as it meant he would be close enough to see me, as long as it meant he was here with me.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Sat May 02, 2015 8:48 am

I froze for a brief second, annoyed with a flash of fear. What I had said was not a challenge, but what scared me was that she knew that. I felt as if I had become her little game. She was a powerful creature and by turning me she'd turned me into her toy, whether I liked it or not. No matter how much I fought it I would always be her toy. She had to know how I felt around her. How I couldn't even look at her without a certain curious need taking over. How could I be so angry with her and still, that need had only been partially satisfied. Would it come back?

My pants on, I found my button up shirt and slid it on, not bothering to button it. I started for the bed but her words had me whipped around in a rage, but instead I began to laugh. I rubbed my forehead, pacing slowly towards her. And just what more do you think you can get from me, Noelle? I'm a good doctor and a good fuck. I don't have time to be anything else. Now the expression I had was feigned pity. Heh, you turned the wrong guy.

Even still, her words ran through me. How could she do this to me and twist it around like that? It was complete shit and she knew it. She knew exactly what she was doing to me.

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sat May 02, 2015 11:58 am

I soaked in the way he moved, talked, everything. Who knew when I would see him again. It seemed the only way to get him to make time for me was to offer him what was between my legs. Was this how Gayle felt when I was gone all of that time? How did she even do it? It didn't make me feel sad, or angry, or anything you'd expect. If I was being completely honest, it made me feel... Betrayed. The thought that I had made Gayle feel the same made it almost welcome, like I was getting what I deserved, but it didn't make it suck any less. I didn't give a shit how Ben viewed women. He could see them as walking, talking, sex services and I wouldn't give a shit. But he wouldn't view me that way. I wouldn't allow it. If he wanted it, he'd have to earn it, and I wouldn't be holding his hand through the process either. He'd have to learn how to earn it all on his own. Did I like toying with him? Of course I did, it was what I did with men. But just like I wasn't going to be a walking, talking, sex service for Ben, he wasn't going to be just a toy for me. Toying with him came with it's own bag of surprises, and not the good kind either. I would endure it, I would do whatever it took for him to understand, but from what he was saying I had to prepare myself. Clearly this wasn't going to be easy, for either of us.

I ran my hands over the top of my hair to tame any out of place strands. I probably looked a mess, and while most people wouldn't care considering the situation, I did. I would have to remember to bring a spare change of clothes next time something like this happened. I just smiled, despite looking awful, I just smiled. For once, I didn't feel like the new one, I didn't feel like the one that was still trying to understand this new world. I looked him in his eyes, and didn't break focus for a second. That's where you're wrong. I paused, wondering if he was even ready for this reality check. All you have is time.

Look me in the eyes and tell me you're going to spend all of eternity being Dr. Reese, and mindlessly fucking any and everything that moves. If I believed him, I would accept that, but if I didn't believe him... I wasn't going to leave, in fact I expected he would bail before me, but I wasn't going to be the one that split us apart again. I didn't give him eternity just so he could spend it reliving his human life day after day, he was going to do more with his time, and I wouldn't take no for an answer.

I slowly placed myself on top of the bed and grabbed the picture off of the night stand to stare at it. I didn't feel anything when I looked at it, even if Ace was in it, I felt nothing. They were just people. I placed it face down beside me, and turned my head to stare at him as my fingers ran through my hair. I couldn't help but feel proud, even if he was feeling something completely different. Even if he was unhappy. Poor baby, so dissatisfied. I mocked. I guess it's a good thing you have time for fucking Benjamin, you can have someone else finish what I wouldn't. The smirk on my face meant nothing, maybe it was only there to piss him off.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Sat May 16, 2015 8:38 pm

I don't mean that kind of time, I muttered, knowing we had two completely different kinds of logic. Besides, I knew exactly what I was doing. I knew why I was doing it. I might have been new, but I still at least tried to use the logic I had, and until there was a goddamn introductory course to the psychology of vampires, then that was all I had. I mean, yeah, no, that was wrong. I had Noelle, but God were we different people. So yes, I wanted to be fucking Doctor Reese, for as long as I could. Sure, all I had was time, but not much time left with this life. Not much time left as Benjamin Reese. Maybe it wasn't the best life, but that was my original life. I had one fucking chance at it. 

I whipped around, but I didn't stay still. I paced back and forth in front of the bed, as if she were my jury and I was pleading my closing arguments. No, not eternity, Noelle, but... And it all kind of flashed before me, and maybe my concern was silly to her, but my god it was so important that she understand. I didn't...  I'd never had this feeling, really, of being a disappointment. But it had formed and began to grow like a fucking tumor. 

What I have right now is what I suffered for my whole life. Do you think I spent my whole life as this cocky ruddy haired son of a bitch? I shoved my hands in my pockets, now looking at the floor. I'm sure you're familiar with the concept of delayed gratification. My whole life up until I finished school and moved here was the delay. I'm just now getting the gratification. I'm not ready to lose it yet. I'd never heard myself plead like this, and I couldn't look at her anymore. Would she be smug? Would I get some bullshit empathetic frown? And then it kind of dawned on me that there was a part of her I was missing too. I didn't know shit about her except the fact that she was the thing I could not have. I knew nothing more, and yet I still knew that I needed her. It was both comforting and unsettling. 

I chewed on my bottom lip, forgetting that my fangs were still there and I swallowed the trickle of blood I created. I stopped, finally, and looked at her, realizing that I'd been a coward.

But it doesn't matter. I'll do absolutely anything you want. I guess I haven't made that very clear. Maybe I should have stayed then, that's what she wanted, right? Did she want my boring life story? Maybe later, but the bruises to my ego were beginning to show and my tongue had been loose enough. 

But not tonight. And then I left, disappearing from her view, knowing some of my clothing would be left behind. Could be a fucking welcome home present for Ace. I didn't go back to my current place. Instead, I found myself sitting on the patio furniture that alienated what was once my own space. I had to be there for what seemed like an hour, the occupants of the house fast asleep. It had taken that long for me to even appreciate how still I'd been, how my thoughts had been nothing. I'd been in a completely different world, even so much that I hadn't even felt her presence until I heard her voice.

"I can help you with her, you know."

She was beside me, and she pulled my head to her shoulder and began running her fingers through my hair. I didn't stop her, and I couldn't decide whether I wanted to or not.

"Your father's more important at the moment, but I know better than to convince you of that." She continued stroking my hair, as if I really was some kind of child or grandchild of hers, and the more she did it, the more it surprised me just how.... comforting it was. I'd never, never seen Gayle as someone comforting. 

I have nothing to-

"Shush, dear, it's alright."

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics