setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Where Pilots Sleep

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Thread Details

Ace Yamada Residence | Clear & Cool | Some time after dark.

OOC Message
Dress: Elie Saab (Middle) [x]
Hair: Straight, Middle Part [x]
Makeup: Simple, Winged Liner [x]
Accessories: Drop Studs [x]

Was it considered breaking and entering if technically the person living there was missing? The bills were still being paid, that was much was certain, because all of his belongings had been gathering dust on the inside for quite some time. The strangest thing to me was my ability to enter without an invitation, like his soul was no longer bound to this world giving any and all vampires free access to his home. I myself hadn't stopped by in quite some time. I used to, just to see something familiar. But whatever invisible bond I had with his house was soon realized to be broken when I saw the inside of it again tonight. It no longer felt like home away from home to me, it was just a shell now. I had no clue what possessed me to enter his home tonight. My attire made it obvious that I had bigger plans, but Seattle would still be there waiting for me in an hour, two hours... Twenty...

Being so enslaved by time yet not was a difficult thing to grasp. When the sky turns a lighter shade of blue, I must go to ground. But my time spent in darkness is infinitely free. What was that word again? Right, obligation, that was something I didn't have an ounce of. Or maybe I did, but my own indestructibility made it somehow less obligatory. The word had me thinking of someone in particular, and my eyebrows curled in confusion at why the word ''obligation'' made me think of Dr. Reese.

The game I had been playing with him over text was purely for my own enjoyment, and as much as I tried to let him experience his own infinite freedom, there were times when I felt the need to pull on his puppet strings from time to time. It was as if I found enjoyment in knowing how much of him I could control, and genuine interest in figuring out where our boundaries were, if they even existed at all. Call it boredom, or call it loneliness, call it what you will. All I knew was the bed that I was laying it would have been far more comfortable if I wasn't alone.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Re: [Private] Where Pilots Sleep

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:28 pm

OOC Message
Ben is wearing this..

Walking through Ace's abandoned home was strange, stranger than I had expected. Why I had resented him so much I wasn't sure. No one had ever made me do anything I didn't actually want to do. But it rattled me that I had wanted to do that with him. I thought my reasons might be something to do more with my personality than my actual desire for him. He felt fake to me, he felt like someone who tried too hard. Maybe what disturbed me more was my motivation behind what I had done. I wanted to shut him up. He had asked for something, and I wanted to make him question whether he'd really wanted it. You couldn't really rape the willing, but that night was as close as it got.

I felt her presence before I had even entered, so I knew that she knew I was there. I hadn't really explored his house that often, but I was able to go directly to her. I wasn't sure what to think when I'd found her. Maybe she'd been all dressed up for someone who had stood her up, and I was her consolation prize. Maybe this could actually have been just for me. It didn't matter, either way, I knew she was fucking with me. Could I blame her? That's exactly what I did. She was my master in every way. Beating me at my own game.

Who did you steal that number from? I asked as I leaned my shoulder on the door frame.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:44 pm

I felt myself smile when I sensed him near. It was stupid that I still got butterflies just at the thought of him getting closer, and I still didn't know if that was just side effect of the bond, or if it was genuinely him causing it. I tucked my lips in, hoping to get rid of the smile before he found me and even shifted on the bed a little bit unsure of how I wanted him to see me when he won at our game of hide and seek. Why was I suddenly so aware of my body? The idea of posing for him felt beyond moronic but that was exactly what I was trying to do, find a pose. I finally stopped on my back, which wasn't nearly as pretty as you would think, but I was fed up of trying to play Cindy Crawford when I so clearly was not Cindy Crawford. My hair fell off the edge of the bed, and my hips were shifted to the side so my appearance wasn't that frumpy after all.

Don't be silly, you can't steal from the dead. I spoke, and after the words left me I finally locked my eyes on his. Wouldn't you find it tragic for such beautiful fabric to get stuffed in a box and placed in a storage somewhere, never to be revered for it's charm again? I sat up, pulled myself to my feet and gently swung the fabric as I walked towards him. A blur and a breeze, that was all that could be noticed when I ended up behind him, slipping my arms over his shoulders. My palms slowly ran under his shirt and down the center of his chest. But if you don't like it, I'm more than willing to get rid of it. I whispered into his ear.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:18 pm

I envied her careless philosophy with it all, I needed to be shown how to kill people that mattered, or at least not to care about it. I didn't feel some kind of shit morality about it, but I didn't want to be lumped into the same group of people as thieves. I was better than them. And yet I didn't think of Noelle that way. I tried to, God I tried to hate her. I don't think whatever bond we had mattered, either. I always felt like she was unattainable, but here she was, throwing herself at me, and I still felt like I wasn't good enough. Like I she would just be fucking bored with me. Who the fuck did she turn me into?

You're right, I said, now letting a grin spread on my lips but I crossed my arms. I looked at her in the dress, gown, whatever it was, beginning with her toes, and up her long legs and curvy features, to that tiny fucking waist. I knew that when I did have her, I would try anything within my power to fucking wreck her. It was made for-

One little touch from her and I'd lost my train of thought. Her hands were crawling on me like snakes and I stood rigid in a feeble attempt to hide the shiver it sent down my spine. I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply. Fucking habits, man. But breathing was still... comfortable. Especially now.  

I covered my hands over hers at first, but I found myself just as quick as she'd sprinted toward me, with her pinned in front of me against the door frame. My face was barely two inches from hers and I knew my eyes were on fire. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - don't fuck with me. But my eyes left hers, and trailed down every part of the skin behind the black lacy dress, down until our chests met. My head cocked to the side as I looked at her chin, her neck, and the shadows cast on her chest beneath the transparent black fabric. My thumb trailed over her bottom lip as if I were simply studying it. I finally met her gaze again.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:46 pm

I shouldn't have felt so... Thrilled. The way his words caught in his throat made me feel way too fucking ecstatic. I'd always like having control over men, but with Ben it was taken to an entirely new level. A level that had me feeling so many different things. Did I want to overpower him? Did I want him to overpower me? Did I want both? It was mentally destructive trying to find which desire to grasp onto.

A lustful grin was on my face before I even hit the door frame, and the feeling of him pinning me there caused it to widen. I raised an arm, twisting my wrist around to grip at the frame above me, and used the other to hike up my dress so I could wrap a bare leg around him. Was he irritated? Angry? God I hoped so. His fury was my euphoria. How far could I push him before he snapped? The idea of it hand my leg rubbing against the outside of his in anticipation. Oh but I enjoy it so much Benjamin...

My fangs had appeared at some point between the bed and now. I didn't even care to have control over them, and when his thumb met the skin of my lip it practically had me sinking down the frame. My hand moved up his chest, neck, and finally gripped at his jaw so firmly I knew it had to have caused him pain. I tilted my head, exposing my neck to him. Could he resist my body and my blood? Which one would cause him to snap first? All I knew was I wanted another taste of that temper, and I was trying so hard to get it.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics