setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Don't you ever tame your demons - Page 2

[Private] Don't you ever tame your demons

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Don't you ever tame your demons

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:57 pm

This overwhelming emotion I've been experiencing ever since I met him is something I never knew could exist. Sure I've had flings with other guys, but this was different. Very different. The things I would do to this man, the things I would let him do to me. Yet I didn't know a thing about him. This man who I've only just met and don't even know his favorite color, has this exhilarating effect on me that I never felt with guys I dated for months. Every bone, every muscle, every nerve in my body ached for him. 

I withdrew my hand to only place it on his broad chest, his heart faintly beats through his thin shirt into my palm as I lowered my hand towards his abdomen. I came to an abrupt stop when his touch sends shock waves all over, and inhale sharply when the distance between us is no longer an issue. The way he forcefully pulled me against him had me weak at the knees. Then his lips, were right there. At this moment, I would do anything to have those lips of his explore every inch of my body...Just like in my dreams.

I let out a moan when I felt his whisper against my lips, causing me to stand a little straighter. Indeed there was a problem, we were still standing here...Clothed. Curiosity flooded my mind when he widened the distance between us, a frown forming soon after. Why must he ruin the fun. How unfortunate. I could sense he wanted to get things rolling, but my time on the dance floor was far from over, and it wasn't going to be that easy. If he ached for me as I for him, I will have him eating out of my hand. 

I step forward, placing my hand on his shoulder and lean my lips against his ear. I guess I'll just have to find another dance partner.  I breathe before turning away, a smirk spreads across my face as I merge back into the pit. It didn't take long to feel a grasp around my torso, glancing over my shoulder to a male, not nearly as attractive, with jet black hair that would illuminate when neon spotlights waved over it. I looked to the side at Benjamin who has his gaze locked on me. Showtime, I thought. I dragged my index finger around the male's shoulders to his front, and thrust my hip against his lower abdomen. I draped my arm over his shoulder as we begin to sway to the electronic music, my eyes wondering back to his gaze.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Cute. Very cute, but that was just the sort of thing that would get her in trouble. I glared at her, but not without a smile. She would regret that... or would she? She simply made the matter more urgent, and I would show her that this run-of-the-mill so called man would do nothing for her. Nothing like I could do. Besides, she was mine. Sure, he had her at this very second, but I had captured her mind, and I could tell my plans were working. I had a hold on her life. Even the fact that this man had the privilege of dancing with her at this moment, was all just to put on a show for me.

I let her have her fun, if only for a few brief moments. But I had a few things she needed to know. I brushed by her side, just long enough to whisper the statement to her, I can compromise. I disappeared, but reappeared on her other side for again just a brief moment. But I'm not sure you'll like it. And then I returned to what I had done before, I stood, resting casually against one of the support beams that held up the cheap building. I grinned a toothless grin, my eyes narrowed and focused completely on her. But only for so long before I had to show her just what it was she had asked for.

I stepped in between the two, and looked at the guy. I was sure he would be drunk, and although I hadn't had lots of experience with it, I knew he wouldn't be hard. I watched his eyes dilate as I spoke. Walk away. And I didn't just cut in. I whipped her around so that her back rested against my chest. I gripped her right inner thigh, pulling as much of her as I could against me. My left forearm pinned her shoulder against me. I moved with the music, just enough so that my lack of movement didn't stand out against the crowd. I moved my right hand down just a little further so that it was only touching her skin.

I knew there was a reason I liked what you were wearing, I said, but there was almost a growl to it. She was getting to me, just as much as, I knew, I was getting to her. My fingers dug slightly into her thigh, and I wasn't sure when it had happened, maybe much earlier on, but my fangs were out. I wanted her in so many ways.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:21 pm

Note to self, pick better toys to dance with. My face cringed whenever he breathed against me, the overpowering scent of alcohol reeked all over and these so-called dance skills will not do for much longer. Sure, the guy from earlier had alcohol in his system but at least he knew his limit and could still show a girl a good time. But not nearly as good as he could, I'm sure of it. I spy a smile on that face of his, yet it does not reach his eyes. I would just love to know what's going through his mind this very moment as I am over here, and not over there.

Even over the blasting of the bass from the speakers, I jerked my head to the direction of his voice, as if my ears had filtered out everything just for him. He was no where to be seen, until I heard it once more but he had vanished into thin air again. I had hoped he would send this guy off so we could continue where we left off at. I casually scanned through the crowd but continued to dance with the fellow so he wouldn't think I had lost interest, when that was already known. I thought the worse when I couldn't detect him, then I remembered the last thing he had said. Was one of these drunk young girls his compromise? If so, he was right...I don't like it all.

But all those worries went out the window when he now stood between me and what will be my final dance toy. I couldn't make out what he told the guy but he took it without hesitation and let us be. Just as I was about to take the step towards him, a gasp escaped my throat when he pulled me to him, my back against his front. I wrapped my fingers around his forearm as my other hand gripped his outer thigh. The complete and utter control he had on me, was something I couldn't nor did I want to ever end. I titled my head to side, taking in every detail of his profile as we shifted to the tunes. His fingertips were like magic, they gently grazed over my skin sending shivers and goosebumps down my lengthy legs.

A moan escaped my lips as his fingers found their way deeper into my thigh. The way his words left him, the slight growl...I'm forever grateful this outfit existed in my wardrobe. 

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:47 pm

I wasn't sure what I expected, I thought that maybe she'd push my hand away, and beg me not to do this here, but what I got was better. I already had her so out of her mind that she couldn't and didn't want to stop me. Every movement she had, every note from her lips, everything only pushed me further. I wanted to hear more, but I also wanted to add to the statement that I was in control of her. That I was playing her like an instrument.

I moved, swayed, just like any one else on the floor. I knew I wouldn't be able to take much more. I needed to own her, completely own her, and devour her. But I didn't want to end her. I enjoyed this connection with her too much.

Now, just how much more dancing do you need to do? I asked, finally lifting my hand from her lips.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:45 pm

It was as much of a surprise to me as, I'm sure, it was to him when I brushed myself into his hand. It was as if my body knew what it wanted before I even knew. Not only did he make my body think different, he sparked parts of my brain that were collecting dust and cobwebs. Although there's one question I can't stop asking myself, who is he? For almost a month he has yet to leave my conscious, my dreams, me. I see him lurking from a distance when I'm out or about. This has to be something, I wouldn't have constant thoughts, these dreams about just anyone. I feel like I've been reborn, before I would have never allowed some guy I only met to touch me like he does. But now I know there is nothing else I crave more. 

I think that will suffice. I whisper, the words lingered on my lips.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics