setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Don't you ever tame your demons

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Thread Details

Dance Club | Chili, Clear | Ten PM

OOC Message
Apparel

I knew Sofia was here, but I wasn't in a rush. How long had it been since I'd been to a place like this? Being turned wasn't the ideal, but this had to be one of the perks - I was pretty much at the prime age and physique for this sort of thing, and I always would be. I would have to thank Noelle for that. But I had also just reached the point where I was mentally over these places. Would it be different now? The lights, the sounds, the smells - everything would be so different now. Maybe too much? Or maybe a fresh new playground. As soon as I'd entered I had felt the presence of a few others like me. I knew it had to be easy pickings for us - young girls already beginning poor life choices. Decision making processes inhibited by at the least alcohol, but also Mollies and whatever was going around. I smiled as I fondly remembered my first time here, how much that night foreshadowed my life here. But I was also mildly frustrated at how my thoughts always came back to her. I knew I would eventually do what I needed to do when it came to Noelle, but I had a few things to settle first.

Which brought me back to Sofia. I leaned against a support beam with a glass of Soco on the rocks in my left hand. I took a sip but kept my eyes on a young thing fully enjoying herself with the newest Calvin Harris mixup. It was this moment I really, really understood the beauty of the high-waisted skirt, or even shorts. Well, as long as they were short. It gave that "hiked up" look, as if you were already hot and heavy with her, and she'd pulled it up in a hurry because she was ready for your next move. It was hot as hell. I gave the girl the slightest smirk as my eyes left hers, traveled down to her crop top, to her uncovered torso, to the skirt, which hugged her curves. I caught her thighs, stayed on them for a while, my mouth literally watering at the thought of everything I could do to her there. Finally, I met her eyes again. She liked the attention. I took another drink and continued to watch the show. She started toward me, but seemed just as happy when another attractive woman cut in. I could stay and watch, but I was here for Ms. Rin.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Don't you ever tame your demons

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:41 am

OOC Message
Attire

It felt so nostalgic to be in this kind of atmosphere after so long. I remember this was my scene when I made the move to Paris after I graduated from Oxford. I was never big on parties in high school and no way in hell was I going to let that get in the way of my studies, so I took full advantage of the nightlife after graduation. In all reality, I made sure to keep myself occupied with school after the incident, whether it was extracurricular activities or volunteer work, but the minute I closed that chapter of my life, I felt so empty and alone. The only way I knew how to cover that hole in my life was to smother it with an endless amount of patron shots with people I would have been better off with. But I didn't know any better, just like most of the girls here. I listen to the crisp sound of the ice in my glass of Gin and Tonic on the rocks as I twirl the straw along the edge before taking a drink. I have yet to wrap my mind around the fact that I have obtained this new sense of hearing, but not knowing how or why I did leaves me speechless. 

The pits of my stomach drop when I look up and my clutch is nowhere in sight, but then I remember I had the bartender tuck it away in case someone took it when I wasn't looking; and I'm relieved I did. I knock on the counter top as a way of signaling him, his head perks up and he knows instantly. Once he stands before me, he reaches under the bar and reveals my clutch. I unlock my phone and check for any text messages from Lexie, my best friend from high school and the only reason why I'm here; and nothing. I shake my head, rolling my eyes as I tuck my phone away and hand it back to the bartender. I can't believe her. I suggested getting together at my place, but she insisted the dance club would be the perfect place to catch up. But lets be honest, her only intention was to get wasted off her ass, find a guy who was just as drunk as her, and fuck him into tomorrow; she never wanted to catch up. I shouldn't be surprised, she was like this in high school. I guess some people never change.

After wasting the last five minutes weighing down the fact that she isn't going to show up, I wake up. No way am I going to allow this to ruin my night. I didn't spend an hour and a half to look this fucking hot and not have a little fun. I pick up my glass, downing the remains of my beverage and place it back on the surface. I give the bartender a nod before I jump from the stool and march my way to the dance floor. The bass from the speakers begin to slowly intensify as I inch closer and the vibrant colors from the spotlights illuminate the dance floor, I've never felt more alive. I completely surrender myself to the music as it consumes me, allowing my waist and hips to move naturally to the electronic beats. I become well acquainted with a tall, blue eyed man as he engulfs me in his arms; my nostrils flare at the strong scent of whiskey mixed with cologne. I brush myself against him and we get lost in the music. Tonight was an exception, a dance was all he was going to get from me. 

I danced alone now, but the dance floor was claimed as my own, song after song. The music intoxicated me, yet, I couldn't help but to feel a set of eyes follow me. I looked over to the lounge area of the club and leaning against a support beam with a drink in his hand, was Benjamin...Or at least I think that's him. Ever since we first met, I've been seeing him everywhere, whether it was at the grocery store, the park, or even in my dreams; and sometimes I'm not sure if it is him. But the way his green irises imprinted on me, that smirk on his face, he seemed pleased with me, which sparked an idea. I bite down on my bottom lip as I run my fingers through my auburn strands, my fingers trail down my exposed neck. But the second I blink away, he's gone.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:12 pm

I had a brief animalistic fantasy of tearing the man apart, leaving the pieces of him hanging over a dumpster. I didn't think it was a simple jealousy but a territorial sentiment as a result of the bond I had created that night at work. I was fully enjoying playing with my prey, and I planned to make a long game of it. That didn't mean I was going to lose my prey to anyone else, be it human, dog, or vampire. I was satisfied to see the two part ways, and by the defeated look on his face I could tell that it wasn't his choice to walk away. My little experiment was feeling confident and bold. I realized soon that she was aware of my presence. Not only aware, but it was as if she had hoped for it. It was adorable, really. Was she tempting me? As if the prey was begging for the feel of the lion's teeth. 

I watched her, knowing she was teasing me, and quickly disappeared before she could get the satisfaction of my reaction. My movements were of no notice to anyone I was sure, but her, but then again I had eyes for no one else at the moment. I waited, a few rinses of whiskey down my throat before placing the finished glass back onto the bar. I found her again, giving her only a very brief glimpse of myself before finally appearing directly behind her. I found myself exhilarated by our close proximity, and while I wanted this hunt to last, I found that my fangs had made their appearance. I brushed her hair away from her neck and leaned in so that my breath was against it. 

Enjoying yourself, Ms. Rin? I wrapped my fingers around her left shoulder and let my hand trail down her arm. I kept in mind what Noelle told me about the effects of our blood on humans, so it was possible, had I given her enough, that she had already been visited by visions of myself, even been touched. What I wouldn't do to read her mind right now. Would she be certain I was real?

Back to top Go down

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:06 pm

I scanned the room in hopes I would spot him immediately, but trying to scope him out here is like trying to find a needle in a haystack -  impossible. But I knew he hadn't left the club, whether he was at the bar or among the dance floor getting it down with a drunken gal, I could feel his chilling presence. The thought of him dancing with someone else surfaces the jealous side of me, the side I don't see often. What is this man doing to me?

A female vocal erupted from the speakers, followed by a groovy electronic beat that spoke to my body's natural movements and I found myself getting lost in the music as if I never stopped. It was something about music, it unleashed a part of me I have yet to discover. Over the years I built up a wall, a wall that wouldn't allow me to express much emotion. Whatever emotion I had, I left it at the funeral. I made it so that I appeared weak, never strong or confident. But it was as if music was the wrecking ball that would break parts of that wall down, which would explain the little show I gave earlier. Throughout the song I would have a dance partner here and there, making sure our time together was brief. I spy him deep in the crowd, thinking nothing of it I look away. But just like that, the energy in the room shifted and I knew it was him. I inhaled sharply as a set of fingers lightly graced my neck which were then replaced with the warmness of his breath.

His voice dances across my neck as it sends a shiver down my spine. A shock wave shatters across the surface of my skin at his touch, even through my jacket, this feeling was even more intense than it was back at the hospital. I turned my head slightly to get a glimpse of him up close.  Absolutely. How about yourself, Mr. Reese? I turn so that I'm facing him. Part of me prayed this wasn't just another hallucination and that he really was here. He is in almost every one of my dreams, for some unknown reason I can't get enough of this man. But before I could stop myself I had to know this was real, I suppress the gasp in my throat at the touch of my fingers trailing along his jawline, his stubble gently tickles my fingertips.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:50 pm

I knew the heart in my chest had stopped beating months ago, so the pounding in my chest had to be purely psychological. It didn't matter. I was losing my cool. I couldn't even remember if I'd only wanted to make a quick appearance tonight or if I had wanted something more. I'd had fun toying with her, but this feeling was going both ways. I was adapting to the sensations, but only in suppressing my reaction to them. But contrary to my human life, I'd been incredibly careful when it came to things of sexual nature. I wanted it, I craved it, but I felt like I was in a sense a virgin again. The experience was unknown to me again. I couldn't just give that to anyone. It couldn't just be some quickie with anyone. However planned it was, I'd created a bond with Sofia, and I knew that she would be having the same profound experience as I was. This had to happen, and I was determined for it to happen soon. 

That, and I wanted to drive her mad.

I could feel every follicle manipulated by her touch. For a brief moment it was incredibly distracting, until I imagined what it would feel like with her hand in other places and my hand doing the same to her. I grinned, just slightly, proving that her touch was more than welcome, in fact I almost leaned into it before placing my index finger under her chin. I tugged at her belt with my other hand, pulling her against me, stopping with our lips merely millimeters apart. 

I'm having a blast, but there's just one problem. I let the air of my whisper brush against her lips and then just as quickly as I had her against me, I'd stepped back just enough so that I could again take in the sight of her body. I don't really dance. I grinned, knowing that if she was feeling anything like I was, it meant this game of cat and mouse would have to go somewhere more private.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics