setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Crinkle cut fries - Page 5

[Private] Crinkle cut fries

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Crinkle cut fries

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sat May 16, 2015 5:56 pm

God, was I the only person on the planet with zero interest in that movie? I couldn't even remember the dude's name who played him, I'd never seen the movie, and didn't plan on it. I might have left it on TV once when I lived with Gio, but I was doing laundry and couldn't bother to give it a second look. Most of the time, even though I was rarely serious myself, I couldn't stand comedy movies. I liked plot, I liked action, and I liked some fucking effort in the camera work. Either way, I wasn't about to say anything in front of Gabe, but I didn't think this guy could look like Napoleon if he tried. Okay, so admittedly, I'd never seen a hot guy with a jewfro. But that could change, right? Challenge accepted? Maybe? 

No, no, I mean, you'd be the icon of it, dude, I mean... You'd do to Jewfros what Matt Smith did to bowties. I actually hated myself for even mentioning Matt Smith. I really wasn't a Doctor Who fan, but there was a time like.. what, last year? When you couldn't get on tumblr without seeing some goddamn thing about how "bowties are cool". I promise, I'm not a Who nerd, by the way, I muttered before grabbing another fry. After seeing that my beloved fries were not immune from becoming weapons, I shoved the basket closer to me, guarding it with my hands. 

And I wasn't sure what I expected, but I did expect something somewhat serious, maybe until the last bit when it was all becoming a little too dramatic. I had a huge chili covered fry in my mouth, too, when I belted out,

Oooo fuuu fuuu Saay! Translation: Oh, for fucks' sake! Well, it just wouldn't be right if I didn't return the same exact drama. I pretended to dramatically ponder as I chewed the fry, hurrying as if I'd even known how the fuck I was going to deliver my rebuttle, and swallowed.

Geeze, Gabe, don't you think that's a bit personal of a question to ask, you know, in public? I looked, seriously back and forth between Rupert and Gabe and finally resting on Rupert. Am I wrong? But if I must answer, I guess... 

I took another drink of.. whatever the closest drink was. I mean, you never remember just how good those berries are until they're... I paused, a wide grin playing across my face, realizing the terrible pun that was about to happen. I almost stopped myself, but no, I was going to own it. Once they're in your mouth. I attempted wriggling my brows, like Gabe had a tendency to do, but failed miserably. But things with holes are generally sweeter, wouldn't you say, Ru?

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Wright |

Posted on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:01 pm

Rupert smiled at Mishy's Matt Smith comment but I just sat there, unimpressed. Who the fuck was Mat Smith? Whoever he was, if he was important I'd have known about him already, so I figured it was just some hipster bullshit considering my company. Rupert could be cool, but there were times that I could shake my head and not bother asking what the fuck, because I probably didn't want to know.

Quote Begin I don't know about sweeter.. haven't got anything to compare it to.Quote End Rupert quipped, and I just rolled my eyes. Quote Begin Well I don't give a damn what Rupert likes, I wasn't wanting to swap cereal with him.Quote End I glanced to Michelle, and Rupert at least had the decency to look away.

I looked between the two, finished off my first burger and then sat back. Quote Begin You guys know what this means? We're going to be stopping out for dessert for some cereal experimentation.Quote End At this point I was beyond knowing what I was even suggesting from the innuendos. Whenever I spoke, however lighthearted I felt, there was that nagging feeling at the back of my mind that made me glance to Michelle. I tried to ignore it and wiggled my arm back over her shoulder instead, leaning in close once more. I pressed my nose to her cheek, then darted my tongue out and licked her. Quote Begin You do taste pretty sweet.Quote End I said, knowing exactly what she'd meant earlier but twisting the meaning of it anyway. I drew back with a suggestive smirk, seeing Rupert get up in my peripheral and hearing the muttered excuse about going to the bathroom, but keeping my eyes on Mishy.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Maybe the analogies confused me to an extent, but the overall picture was clear. It had seemed as if we had picked off right where we left off. Okay, not actually where we left off. Maybe we got to go to a restore date before… the hot mess Halloween. Wouldn’t that be great? I was sure he’d want to bring it up later, when it was just the two of us, but I knew I could find a way to skim over it. Besides, seriously, not much had happened since. I mean… not really.

Experimentation? You guys? I raised my brows, but kept them high unlike Gabe’s signature wriggle. I wasn’t going to steal his move. Didn’t know you could be such fun, Gabe.

I wasn’t sure if it was Gabe’s or my comment that finally ran Rupert off, but I was lacking in guilt. I didn’t know what exactly Gabe was to me, but it had been so long since I’d seen him, and I couldn’t help but to want everyone to disappear but just Gabe and myself. I hated when shit got serious, and I didn’t want one of those “talks” about where we were and all that, but I just wanted to be alone with him. Whether it meant some serious conversation or not, just to know he was finally back, and to know he didn’t completely hate me was all I could really ask for. Even if my curiosity did want more.

Interesting friend you have there, I said, once Rupert was out of earshot. But my eyes were trained right back on him. Up to him, I should really be saying. Didn’t mean to run your friend off, but I missed you, yanno.

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Wright |

Posted on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:59 pm

Quote Begin That kid? Yeah, he can be fun when he isn't such a dork.Quote End I said, shrugging a little. I liked Rupert and he was a friend, one that had stuck by me too, but in that moment I was interested in Michelle more than anything. Rupert and his ridiculous hipster ways could wait until later.

Quote Begin I don't wanna be accused of copying, but.,. I missed you too. I honestly feel like every time we've gravitated towards each other, something shitty blows up and complicates things. I've through letting shit change what I want.Quote End I let my fingers brush through the ends of Michelle's lilac hair. What colour had it been before I'd left? Magenta? Pastel blue? She'd done a lot to her hair even since I'd known her, and the irksome thing was that I loved all of it.  Quote Begin So, you wanna stop missing me now I'm back?Quote End I asked, my attention solely on Mishy.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics