setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Crinkle cut fries - Page 3

[Private] Crinkle cut fries

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Crinkle cut fries

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:31 pm

Watching the two of them was enough entertainment for me. They seemed to feel comfortable enough picking at each other, like brothers, cousins, or long time friends. I wondered why Gabe had never mentioned Rupert. Maybe it was the name, or maybe... I mean maybe there was a little bit of a history to it, like Rupert stealing a girl or some shit. Surely it wasn't out of caution?

No internet? That's a big ole nope from me then. I mean, what is life without silly cat videos and MMOs? And there's where I'd probably get protest from both of them. I didn't think video games were Gabe's cup of tea, and personally I felt like it was just because he hadn't played around with the right one for long enough. Kind of like finding a significant other, right?

I had to glance at Gabe, wicked grin spattered on my face, when Rupert mentioned Gabe wearing his sister's clothing. I quickly looked between the two, wondering just how much to reveal and just how flirty I should be with this Rupert character around.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Rupert, but we've already established that Gabe looks hot in whatever gender clothing he wants. Now that his arm was around me, I felt a little more like... well like things might be closer to the way they were before we'd even went to the Halloween party in the first place, which if that was the case, I think I was pretty okay with that.

No, Gabe, no other royalty in this castle. Goddamn dry spell, I said before dragging my Dr. Pepper against the table, holding it my hand, my arms folded before me and resting on the table. I leaned down just enough to take a sip through the straw.

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Wright |

Posted on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:10 am

Quote Begin Yeah Rupes, I take your forest and raise you all the cat videos in existence. Face it - you've lost.Quote End I said, one eyebrow raised and feeling the epitome of smugness. Quote Begin There are actual animals outside. And when I'm out there, honestly some of the scenery, it makes me feel like I'm in an MMO. You play?Quote End Rupert sat forward in his seat, eager as ever, and I sighed loudly and slapped my hand down on the table. An argument involving video games was one I felt I was going to lose if I had Rupert and Mishy against me. Quote Begin Okay, where's the food? I'm dying of starvation and I'm not even joking, and now I'm being subjected to an attack of the nerds. Quote End I grouched, anything to get off the topic of video games.

I grinned widely at Rupert, his intention to reveal something about me obviously backfiring. He should've known I didn't give a shit about that anyway. Quote Begin I look hot in anything. Or.. nothing. Quote End I shot Michelle a sly smile, then rolled my eyes at Rupert. Quote Begin Anyway, you had no idea they were my sister's pants until Zed told you.Quote End I looked to Mish again, realising that none of this would make sense to her, and tilted my head from side to side in thought as I worked out the briefest way to explain things. Quote Begin Zed was the drummer in my old band. Rupert here was the groupie - the ugliest one, I'd like to say, but the only one that stuck around. 'Keep trying to lose him but so far no luck. And no, I never slept with him - I'm a fucking professional. I can't speak for the other guys though.Quote End I winked at Rupert, who as usual just smiled and took it. I went for my drink, lifting the cup up slurp at the straw but watching Michelle lean forward for hers as I did so. I placed mine back down and quickly reached out for hers, dragging it in front of me and performing the same little action she just had on it, a hand ready to bat hers away if she tried to steal the drink back.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:39 pm

That was the thing, though, the actual animals. And the bugs. And the heat or cold. I can get all the scenery I want in Skyrim or my MMO without all that. I wasn't completely against being outside, but I was for the long amounts of time it took to go on a hike or camping or some shit. Well, at least without some alcohol involved. 

I play WoW. I haven't been quite as active since uh... well I've got some guild drama going on. You? Maybe we played the same thing, but even if we did I doubted we'd even be on the same server. And shit, if he was Horde then.. shit I don't know what it was. I hated to bring made up factions into personal feelings, but man every Horde fanatic I met seemed to be so monstrously opinionated and arrogant. It got old after like two conversations. 

Dude, right? It shouldn't take long to pour some chili over fries. I'm fucking starving. I tried to peak at the kitchen area, seeing if food was at least on the way. The same server who had taken our order was handing some to-go bags to a cop. Please, tell me we're next. 

Well, I can't say I can vouch for that one, yet, Gabe. Really shouldn't have added the "yet". Was it because I didn't want to make any promises? Or because I didn't want to make those promises in front of Rupert here. Really, I was just doing my part to make the conversation a little more awkward. But I do want to see these pants.

The ugliest groupie? Shit, I kinda want to see the rest... Okay, shit, following this band around, I mean I'm sure Gabe was joking, but... it kind of sounded hot and scandalous. And fun. I mean it wasn't like I wanted an orgy or anything. I knew it was a joke, but if it wasn't, I wanted details.

Alright, Rupert, details. Dish. I grinned, but it quickly faded into a jaw drop as my drink was stolen away from me. Ass!!! I chuckled a little as a quick idea popped in my head and I simply took Gabe's drink. 

Fine, then.

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Wright |

Posted on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:31 am

Quote Begin 'Not such a fan of fantasy, I like first person shooters.Quote End Rupert said, sitting up in his seat as if to start a 'srsbsns' conversation about video games. I groaned loudly, as over-exaggerated as I could. A woman a few tables up actually jumped and looked round at the sound. Quote Begin Shit, guys, I go halfway - no, make that most of the way round the damn world, and all you wanna talk about is gaming? Geez.... No burgers yet and all this talk, I'll be shooting myself.Quote End

I was watching the server and she seemed to be going in the right direction, ie, not to serve anyone new, and my hunger pangs quieted a little.

Instead my gaze shot to Michelle and I winked. Quote Begin Yet.Quote End I grinned, wide and unashamed and without looking away from Mishy, moving my eyebrows up and down. Rupert just laughed a small bark of surprise from across the table. Quote Begin Usually it's rarer to have Gabe in clothing than out of it.Quote End He grinned.

I started tapping my finger on the tabletop, a fast, impatient rhythm. It wasn't so easy to be sharp when you were dying of hunger. I leaned back in my chair, my other fingers brushing Michelle's arm again. Quote Begin Those exact pants will be a little difficult.Quote End Was all I said, a small smile on my face. I was sure Rupert would elaborate and of course he just did. Why talk yourself when you had a trained monkey to do it for you? Quote Begin Yeah! Quote End Rupert began, grinning wide, Quote Begin That's why I remembered - Zed said you ripped the ass out of them when you tried to take them off! They were tight, yeah, but damn... I wish I'd been there to see that. Zed struggled to tell me, he was laughing so much.Quote End To that, all I did was shrug. There was a small smirk on my face as I did so, which stretched a tiny bit, Quote Begin Anyway, Mary's not around anymore for me to borrow her pants anyway... guess you're up, Mishy!Quote End I said. The pitch of my voice rose and I bounced a little in the chair in fake excitement, squeezing Mish's shoulders.

Quote Begin Just ask Rupert about the groupies. I'm pretty sure he saw every single one of them.Quote End I smirked at Rupert. He, on the other hand, said nothing and managed to not look ashamed, but not look proud either. Fucking smooth serial romancer.

I raised my finger near Michelle's shoulder and wagged it at her, Quote Begin Uh-uh, sharing is caring, Mishy.Quote End I took an over-dramatic suck of Michelle's drink, noticing Rupert pulling his cup out of the line of fire just as the waitress finally returned.

She started setting the dishes out, figuring whose was whose - I nodded at the plate with two burgers on it before ignoring her presence in favor of the conversation. Quote Begin Details about Gabriel? Where do I start? Quote End Rupert, said, grinning in obvious delight. I snorted and shrugged, ripped at a burger with my teeth. Quote Begin Ask me anything, I don't care.Quote End I said after finishing my mouthful, raising eyebrows at Michelle. Quote Begin Anything you wanna know, huh?Quote End I said, my words coming out as a clear challenge.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:39 am

Gabe had a point, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to pick on him for it. I tugged on his ponytail. Aawww poor widdle Gabe, no one's interested in his adventure. I drummed my fingers on the table, just for a moment. No, really, You will dish before we leave here.

Oh em gee, these guys made it too easy to be fun and witty and I had too many directions to go witht his shit. Do I go flirtatious? Do I pick on both of them? Maybe all of the above if possible? Maybe I could go for that. I think maybe I'm missing something about the two of you, I said, my eyes flickering back between Gabe and Rupert. Should I be jealous?

Well, my pants aren't completely off limits; I mean my ass is bigger than yours I think so they should be more than safe, I said, winking at Gabe. Honestly, the sight would be interesting. Any of my pants would totally be high waters for Gabe. Are you going to be around to watch this? I asked Rupert, suddenly, almost before I knew what I was doing.

I knew what Gabe was implying about Rupert, and admittedly I was more curious than anything. You know tv and music and shit had always kind of implied it was this way with dudes - that they just wanted to get in your pants and not actually commit to a relationship. Personally, I didn't see anything wrong with that, but any time I'd started to flirt with a guy I began to feel this sense that that was a shit portrayal. Sex was fun, right? So many people saw it as something you just did with one fucking person. On the surface I didn't want to agree with that. To me that robbed you of so much. Shit, you learn so much about a person and shit, even yourself. But unfortunately it didn't completely work that easily. I'd felt like shit for a person when I slept with Brandon. Was it because I felt like it should be between just two exclusive people? Or because I knew that's how Gio felt? Shit wasn't as easy to figure out as it should be. Strange as it was, it was a subject I'd like to touch up on with Rupert later on, yanno, without an audience. And no, I wasn't trying to get in his pants. That strange feeling of guilt came when I thought about that.

Oh, we have a regular playboy, huh? I wriggled my eyebrows, trying to look as much like Gabe when I did it, but I was sure that I just ended up looking silly. I guess that was the point, right? I narrowed my eyes at Gabe, suddenly, really wanting a drink of my own soda. You realize sharing and stealing are completely different ideas, right?

Damn, if this wasn't a golden opportunity, but I had no idea how to take advantage of it. What could I ask about Gabe? And just who would answer it? Alright, I said, overly exaggerating my contemplative expression, Alright then, just keep in mind you said anything. I watched as my plate was placed in front of me, and oh, shit, it looked so good. That cheddar was melted just perfectly. I waited for the server to leave before I continued with my question. Alright, Rupert, I'm gonna ask you. Does Gabe get crushes? Like.. what's he do when he's got a crush on somoene? A thousand other questions had began going through my mind, but I worried they might actually be mood killers. Shit the question I'd just asked was a little bit of a risk in itself. And any of the other questions were for one or the other but with no audience.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics