setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] So gather up your jackets, move it to the exits. - Page 5

[Private] So gather up your jackets, move it to the exits.

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] So gather up your jackets, move it to the exits.

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:35 pm

I wasn't a fucking cat, I definitely didn't land on my feet. In fact, my head took the force for my body of all fucking things. My vision split for a minute before coming back into focus when I felt my back taking the force this time. Jesus fucking Christ I hated fanger speed... I tried to wiggle out as before, but he had learned from earlier and had me completely pinned against the fucking wall with no way out. I caught the scent of another corpse and panic started to seep in. Had more fangers caught the scent of my blood? Were they coming in to go fucking Queen of the Damned on my ass? And just like that, in a blink of an eye both scents disappeared and I was on my ass feeling dazed, confused, and lucky...

My sense came back pretty quick, first the thought of the destruction I had caused in the shop, and then next the thought of Michelle. I ran back into the store and hid behind a display case to shift back. My arm reached around the display trying to grab anything I could, and when I felt the neck of a guitar I went with it. I held it over the front of me. Something about flopping my dick around a human wasn't nearly as comforting and normal as doing in front of one my own kind...

I appeared from behind the display, the metal from the back of the guitar feeling uncomfortably cold against my goods. I uh... I locked eyes with hers. Jesus my body fucking hurt. I looked down, I was still bleeding but I'd live... And it wouldn't take jack for me to feel a hangover in the morning either... Whoops.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Nothing could have prepared me. And I wasn't still talking about the tornado like wreckage of the store. No, it was the sight of Jo-Vin standing pretty much naked in front of me, blushing and the neck of a guitar (god I hoped some asshole homophobe ended up buying it without knowing some stranger's wang was all over it) barely covering his junk. I'd be full of shit if I told you I wasn't hoping some little bits would pop out.

I tried so hard not to... or did I? Okay I'm lying, I didn't try. I just laughed. I did try to stop myself after a little bit, after it would have become a little awkward.
I'm not... not you... I said, my whole top half still slightly... I don't know.. bouncing from the little bits of laughter left in me. I just don't know if this is even real anymore. But I guess that does kind of answer one of my questions about what happens when... yanno....

Fuck, though, what was he going to do I mean.. We had a few like Fender and Gibson tees I could give him, but I had no clue how to cover his junk. But I wasn't about to go there, just yet. When the hilarity of the situation left and I started thinking about the "what now" part I couldn't help but to kinda take a look. Got dayum. I wouldn't mind that on top of me at some point, and fuck, I could feel the warmth in my cheeks so he had to have seen the blush.

We uh... we have some shirts.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:51 pm

My shoulders were tense, I was sweaty as hell which was beginning to make the cool metal from the guitar somewhat satisfying, and I didn't know if I was nervous, embarrassed, or just pissed off. I had meant what I said, this wasn't Seattle Guitar Center or anything, but it was a business that I'd considered a staple to this little hick town. Putting all of the blame on the fanger was easy, because he had caused this shit. He could have just stepped the shit out of the store and dealt with our little problem another time, but his fucking ego got in the way because of the human... Then again, maybe mine had too.

I smiled awkwardly when she started laughing, an even that awkward smile turned into light awkward laughs too. I didn't find any of this fucking funny one bit, but I guess I laughed anyway. Yeeeaaaahhh... It's uh... It's an adjustment. I tried to casually reach up to push my hair back in place but the guitar nearly fell to the floor so I quickly reached back down to hold it in place. Listen... I have spare clothes in my truck for situations like um... Well like this... I just uh... Fuck it, I turned around to place the guitar back where it belonged and held my junk in my hands. I'm just gonna go, yeah Ima get my clothes. I'll be right back. Don't get too excited when I turn around. I tried to joke as I turned for the door, lightly stepping over the glass and wanting nothing more than to get the sight of my white ass away from her eyes but I could only move so fast when I was practically playing glass fucking hopscotch.

After I had changed I returned to the store for my boots, the only thing of mine that never turned to a shredded pile of shit when I shifted. I sat down on a nearby amp and started to lace them up. This place have cameras? If so you might wanna get that video tape. I've got a few gallons of black paint in the back of my truck from a job which should cover the blood. I don't exactly like the idea of fucking this place up any worse than it already is but if we want this to pass off as vandalism so it doesn't have to get shut down, then we kinda don't have a choice. Splash the paint, maybe write something juvenile with it on the wall, then we need to get the fuck outta here before someone notices.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:50 am

Alright, I had to stop being an asshole. Dude had just been in a fucking death fight and here I was trying to look at his junk. Didn't even matter that he was bloodied and shit. How fucking twisted was I? So I finally nodded and just turned, now looking at the window and wondering where the fuck I needed to start.

Was definitely going to play it off as a break in. One that happened long after I was gone. While Vincent left I went to lock the front door, not needing any one else drifting in. For a brief second I even thought about taking some money out of the drawer, or maybe taking a few musical goods home, just to play it off as a robbery, but fuck, that was too obvious. Too easily traced. Perhaps the made-up criminals had been caught before anything could come of it.

Just one, trained on the register, I answered. And it went to a shitty VHS system that the owner barely knew how to use. Easily enough faked that the VCR ate the tape. Happened half the time anyway. Shit, where was he still getting blank VHS tapes anyway?

He's got good insurance on the place. He keeps joking about burning it down so he can just move off to Hawaii or some shit. He knows I'll kick his ass if he does, though. I looked out of the storefront windows, thankful that I didn't see a soul in sight. Fuck, Rick was going to pay for this bullshit. Ruined my goddamn night and probably my job. I'd be lucky if I didn't end up in jail. I lead Vin through the door to the back room and through the back employee door. Best we use this door to carry in paint. No one's ever back here.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:48 pm

Yeah we'll need that tape... Maybe there were easier ways out of this, but maybe I didn't feel like pressing my luck. There had been too many slip ups lately, too many accidents. How much more could I expect the local police officers to cover up? We relied on their generosity and understanding. All it would take is one slip up too many and they'd cut us off, then it wouldn't just be fangers we'd need to watch out for, but the human population as well. Shit... I'd like to be there right now... Anywhere but here. Alright, I'll go pull around back.

Shit like this wasn't supposed to seem so casual. Even as I went out to retrieve the paint, scanning through my mind for some of the gang signs I'd seen on buildings around Cedar Grove, I walked like I would have walked if none of this had happened. I didn't feel that stressed about the situation. My life was always this fucking hectic. It wasn't like there was a fucking gigantic blood stain, but there was some, and I didn't want this leading back to me as badly as Michelle probably didn't want to lose her job for witnessing this shit and not calling the cops.

I needed to get my truck out of the front parking lot anyway, and drove around to park out back so I could enter where she said. Fuck that fanger for leaving damage control up to us. When I shut off my truck I instantly heard the sound of sirens in the distance. The sound was getting louder and I rushed inside. So uh... Just um... Fuck I couldn't find a thought in my head to latch onto. I could destroy fucking businesses no problem, but the second I heard sirens I panicked. Bullshit. Let me do the talking okay? Okay.

Officers were already exiting their cars the second I rushed over to the blood on the floor and gripped at my stomach to pretend I was in pain. Quite frankly, I didn't have to do too much pretending. The first officer I didn't recognize, but the second one had me sighing in relief and I dropped my arm. He stopped in his tracks when he saw my face and mumbled something into the transmitter on his shoulder before proceeding. He wasn't happy, that much was clear from the way he approached me. ''I never thought I'd say this, but you're startin' to make me miss Douglas.'' - Who tipped you off? ''You know that's none of your business Byrne.'' He leaned around me to take a look at Michelle then leaned forward to lower his voice. ''You take care of the girl?'' Not yet, but since this is nothing but a case of vandalism it shouldn't be a problem. He took a step back and crossed his arms. ''You take care of the girl and get the hell outta here, and don't come back. And for the Record Byrne, this is your last favor, and I'm only doin' it for Paul, he doesn't deserve to go under because of the havoc that your kind causes. Don't think for a second yer completely off the hook either, I expect you to personally help me with that Ferguson case that your friends have been putting off. Without pay.'' He started to turn but stopped, ''And get that wound sewn up pronto, yer makin' my rookie sick.'' - ''What? It's not-'' The other officer started to speak but was cut off. ''Ah shut up Frank.''

I turned around to look at Michelle and gave her a thumbs up, even though I knew I was in deeper shit now than I was to begin with. I couldn't help them with that case, not unless I wanted to lead them to my door so they could put me in cuffs. Fuck I should have known I couldn't just walk away from that kids murder and go on living life as normal, I should have known it'd come back to bite me in the ass at every fucking turn, and it was all because of that stupid fucking ancient...

I walked over to Michelle, Taken care of, I could explain it all to you over that drink... If you're still interested... After I sew myself up, fuck I hated doing that...

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics