setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] So gather up your jackets, move it to the exits. - Page 4

[Private] So gather up your jackets, move it to the exits.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] So gather up your jackets, move it to the exits.

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:00 pm

OOC Message
This is still in Rick's point of view. :)

Goddamn wolves couldn't see the forest for the trees, could they? Seriously, they all lived in filthy trailers and popped out litters of puppies and drank cheap beer and somehow thought they were better than vampires because of some bullshit moral high ground. Moral high ground? On whose basis? Who fucking survived at the end of the day? The strongest. Darwin was the closest thing to Jesus I had, and my only god was those who were stronger than me. Yeah, you better believed I cowered to them. 

And it wasn't that he'd convinced me that he cared for Shells. It wasn't that I cared that much for her, either. But I started thinking the situation through with the end game goal in mind. Well, really, the beginning and the end. It began with the deal that he was going to live up to whether he liked it or not. If he didn't provide me with a little pet puppy, then it was him. His life. I got to drink from him before I ripped his hairy ass to pieces. Then, if that was the case, I knew I could still salvage shit with humans. They were dumber than dogs, sometimes. Even without compelling her, I knew I could convince her that he really hadn't given two shits about her. I wasn't even sure if she'd known him to begin with. So yeah, I could leave here tonight with the feast of a lifetime and potentially get in bed with Shells. Humans loved that adrenaline shit. 

After the mutt's speech I finally completely let go of Shells, but not before turning her to face me. I watched as her pupils dilated and I quickly spoke, Stay put.

And before she even blinked I had the wolf against the wall, a drum set knocked over to the side and a path through the store as if a tornado had hit. The wood paneling of the wall behind him had cracked. 

You don't have to cooperate for me to make you hold up your end of the deal. Now I get to kill you. My hand gripped his neck tightly. It's not like anyone's gonna miss your flea infested shit eating face, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:51 pm

I had to admit, I was feeling over confident when he released his grip on Michelle. Had I actually down talked a fanger? Fuck it wasn't like I thought I was stupid or anything but they were so fucking stubborn and mental it was hard to get them to actually sit the fuck down and listen to what you had to say. And I mean really hear it. For once, I really wasn't looking for a fucking fight, and what I said was true, I didn't want this place destroyed because Lestat de fucking Lioncourt had a score to settle. And what he did next just fucking proved fangers didn't give a shit what they had to sacrifice in order to make their point.

The light in my eyes short circuited when my body was rammed against the wall. The force made it feel like I was being shoved against rock, not wood. My breathing was heavy from the shock of the impact, and from that familiar wolf rage boiling over. I growled, and the sound of that growl morphed deeper in tone, deeper and deeper as my own transformation changed the tone in my voice. My bones seemed to crack and move under my skin at an accelerated rate, I couldn't hold it back, and I hadn't wanted to either. I used my hind legs to kick him back, sending clawed streaks of blood to seep behind his shredded shirt, only for him to heal moments after. I landed on my side but quickly got to my feet, ears pushed back and teeth bared as loud rumbling growls vibrated up my chest and neck. Fucking fanger had gone and fucking done it, I should have known better than to expect anything else.

I ran towards him, jumping up to kick him back with all four legs and sent him skidding in the opposite direction. I ran back and jumped on top of him, my claws dug deep into his arms and sunk my teeth into his neck, but this fanger wasn't the same as one that had been deprived of blood. He healed to quickly...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:49 pm

OOC Message
Still written as Rick

I wasn't expecting him to be this strong. I'd be full of shit if I said I'd been in lots of actual battles with the wolves. It was usually over with some barely less than empty threats. Yeah, I had a connection with the ancient. I knew someone who knew somebody who worked with somebody. It certainly wasn't a direct hotline.

So it fucking hurt when he kicked, I felt my skin tear and goddamn every blow hurt, but I healed and moved on. This fucker would be so sorry. I felt the tearing of his teeth in my neck as I reached and felt around on the floor to find something. I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, but I had an idea. I found a metallic piece of a music stand. The burn on my hand was mild, but it told me what I needed to know about it. There was a trace of silver in it. I made an inhuman growl as I ripped it from the rest of the stand and now I basically held a silver infused blunt dagger. I shoved it in front of me through the gut of the wolf who had me pinned to the ground, and even though it burned my hand, I knew it had to be fucking him up as I twisted it inside him.

But my grip on the object weakened slightly. I wasn't healing as quickly as I could with the amount of blood loss combine with the silver object in my hand. I let go of it and tried to roll my way out from under the mutt.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:22 pm

Fuck he tasted awful. It was like waking up in the middle of the night to get a drink of milk and realizing it had spoiled. Only this was worse, it was that multiplied by ten with some dead flies and squirming maggots thrown in. No, it was even worse than that. The putrid smell that came out of him as I tore at his rapidly healing flesh just added to my disgust. I was beginning to wonder if I wanted to continue with this redundant task, or spew my dinner all over his face. I was beginning to wonder if I even had a choice in the matter.

Just as I thought I was making some progress, just as I was realizing he wasn't healing nearly as fast, he had to go and do something fucking smart. I held him down as long as I could, but when he pulled whatever the fuck it was he had rammed into me out I jumped off of him and backed up. I released an involuntary and high pitched whine at the pain. Stupid fucker, that shit only pissed me off more. I had no more fucks to give, and this time when I ran after him, we both flew through the window of the door and tumbled into the parking lot. Now it was just a game of who was worried about discovery more, me, or him.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:49 am

That sound was just delicious, and so was the smell of the blood that was now starting to seep from his wound, although it didn't last too long - before I felt the shards of glass scratching at my back and then the crack of the pavement behind me. I weighed the options here, since I knew my superiors didn't want this shit out in the open. It was dark, not a whole lot of people, but fuck these street lamps were dark. Maybe I'd rattled him enough, and now that I had some experience with the fucker, I could catch him where I could for sure finish the deal. But first...

I rolled onto my feet and shoved at him with my palms so hard that he slammed against the brick of the store. I appeared in front of him, my hand around his neck, gripping as tightly as I could. I had to act fast, but again, this wolf was faster and stronger than I had expected. I pulled his head to the side and started to go for my snack when I felt the presence of the sheriff nearby.

Fuck, I yelled in frustration, and disappeared.

NOW we're back to Michelle!

Fuck. Fuck! FUCK! I was glad that I hadn't asked Maggie to show up, but that thought had come to me much later. Right now, fuck was really the only word in my vocabulary. I didn't really want either one of them dead or hurt or anything, but you can bet your ass if he made it through this, Rick had some goddamn explaining to do. Or.. shit, maybe I was better off telling him to fuck off. Or.. maybe not. Fuck! FUCK!

Whatever the fuck he had done to me must have faded away when he finally left, because I was finally able to take a step forward toward the now hurricane zone of the store. How the shit was I going to explain this? I should have counted my blessings that I went unharmed, but shit. My life had turned into a goddamn movie - and what's worse was that I was still more excited about it than scared. But what the hell do I do now? Pretend I was already gone when this shit happened? The window was broken. Vandals! Yes, sure, but that wouldn't explain the blood. Too bad you can't ask Google the real, complicated questions. "So a vampire and a wolf just had it out where I work. Any suggestions on cleanup?"

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics