setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] So gather up your jackets, move it to the exits. - Page 3

[Private] So gather up your jackets, move it to the exits.

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] So gather up your jackets, move it to the exits.

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:48 pm

I could dish it, I could take it too. Or maybe I couldn't. I wasn't fucking embarrassed, or nervous, or... Maybe the back of my neck got a little gay and tingly when she stepped closer, I mean there was a fucking space around people. You just don't go walking into someones space like that without changing the entire fucking mood of a room. When you get that fucking close my nose gets sensitive, that was a fact. The smell of fucking mountain dew had me thinking about the stupid mount and do me joke associated with it, and then everything just spiraled downward in my mind after that. Who would have thought the smell of fucking baja blast would cause all of the shit I was thinking. Mountain dew me. Well shit, I was supposed to think it, not say it.

Her choice of words had to have been intentional, why else wouldn't she fucking elaborate. Maybe that was code for ''I can play games'', or ''I can play you''. Damn, just when you think you have control of a situation, women flip the whole game around. I tried to act cool, purposely playing along and ignoring the temptation to ask more. My demeanor suggested I knew what my next move would be, but fuck this was nothing but russian roulette to me. Nothing but hoping for luck. I couldn't help myself, I was curious to see what was under her clothes. Ironic considering curiosity killed cats. So what did it do to wolves again?

No need to bend your schedule around me. I said, avoiding eye contact. But yanno, I do have VIP status down at One Shot... Just sayin'... I bragged, finally making eye contact and smiling to show that I was kidding. Having VIP status at One Shot would be like wearing the manager name tag at McDonalds, no ones impressed. I pulled out some cash and passed it her way, avoiding the endless game of passing her the wrong card. Hell, I could have even passed her an ancient condom, which was more sentimental to me than I'd like to admit. It was so old the damned thing belonged in a museum.

I was intrigued, and not so much at the idea as I was at the thought of there possibly being nudes saved on it. Wasn't that something women did? If it wasn't it needed to be. As much as the idea itself didn't hold much merit in my mind, I was about to agree to it when a foul stench caused me to cover my nose and mouth. Fuck, where was that smell of Baja Blast now when I needed it most? Smells like road kill. I mumbled, knowing exactly what the scent was but not who it belonged to. I finally took my eyes off of her and moved them to the door, realizing immediately that I'd just lost at that game of Russian Roulette.

Don't tell me your late night customer is Lestat himself. I wanted to laugh, and probably punch myself in the face at the same time. I was in no position to crack jokes considering I'd conveniently forgotten the deal I'd made with this specific fanger. I've been meaning to call you dude. I hate to break it to you but inventory is runnin' low. I have nothin' to spare. I said calmly, trying to talk around the obvious and avoid the whole ''explanation'' part which would no doubt come up the next time I saw Michelle.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:49 pm

And just what does VIP status get you there? Hopefully um.. free drinks? I raised an eyebrow in a hopeful, questioning look as I began to place the strings in the bag. I took the cash, finding myself even a little saddened about the idea of this little game coming to an end, even if it was just for now. Surely, it could continue as soon as I stepped into that little bar, but fuck, knowing my luck he would be mia and so would my phone.

Oh, fuck, maybe I had spoken too soon making this agreement. It wasn't like I had a whole folder of nudes on there or anything, but I did have that picture Maggie took of me trying on that ghastly swimsuit. It looked sooooo bad. It was black and white, and had yin yangs where my nipples would be. Most of it being white, and my skin not being far from white - it was a pure disaster. But it was funny. Still, not what I wanted him to see. Ugh.

Road ki- Lestat? Oh... Fucking hell! I literally facepalmed. I mean... No. Just no. Rick was a goddamn vampire? I couldn't help myself from laughing at the absurdity, even though I knew it was true. It made so much fucking sense, the whole after dark business hours specially for him. And well, I had wondered since I saw Gio turning if the people at Poison weren't just pretending. Now I fucking knew. I watched as Rick looked at me, and it was strange. He almost looked disappointed.

"Michelle? I really thought you had better taste." But for a moment I felt like I wasn't even in the room and I could actually touch the tension between these two. Holy fucking shit what was going to happen here? The best I knew to do for the moment was to pretend just how I felt, that I wasn't even in the room. I counted out Vin's change, which I'd been too distracted to do before, and shut the drawer as quietly as possible, barely tapping the counter as I placed the few coins and bills on the counter. But I couldn't help myself, I had to watch the two. How could you take your eyes away from a nuclear explosion?

"Your inventory is low? Curious. Very curious. Poor dogs, are we getting the best of ya?" He stepped closer to Vincent, and my eyes flickered between the two of them.
"Low inventory shouldn't be a problem for you. It's not like the materials are rare or anything, right?" He looked at me, and back to Vin, and before I knew it Rick was behind me, his arms wrapped around me and holding my arms to the side.
"I had plans for this one. She wasn't just going to be just another blood bag for me, you know? Have you heard her play? She's really good. I thought about letting her in my band. If she chose to share then that would be just fine with me. But I suppose I could part with those plans." He smelled my neck, his eyes rolling a bit as he did.

"A female wolf blood bag - I think it would be worth it."

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Well she'd be gettin' free drinks anyway so it wasn't like it really mattered to her. I would have told her that too, in a more friendly way, if it wasn't for the douche. This chick in particular had always given me a certain feeling, like she was trouble. The problem with that shit is I had a really great fucking talent for getting myself mixed up with trouble. And not in the fun and naked kind of way either. I should have listened to my gut and stayed away but now I was fucking invested. I couldn't help it, she was more than tolerable to talk to and she clearly had no idea how fucked up her situation really was right now. I said I didn't kill humans, and I meant it, I also couldn't let myself stand by and watch one of them mingle with fangers with no clue about the danger. If I did then I might as well be the damned executioner.

I let him talk, feeling my blood boil with rage each time he flapped his jaw around, spewing out intentionally antagonizing garbage each time it opened. Fuck they had a way of getting under my skin even when they weren't using their fangs to do it. I tried really fucking hard to keep the signs from showing. I couldn't flip the switch on my eyes, let my fangs grow, or even my claws. Talking about being in control of it was a shit load easier than actually being in control of it unfortunately. It'd also prove to him that he was pissing me off, which was exactly what he wanted to do.

You jump to conclusions faster than you move. I said calmly when he appeared behind Michelle. I reached for my strings and took a step back, slowly pushing up my sleeves as I did so and trying my fucking hardest to keep from showing any signs that he was pissing me off. Damn it was like my insides were twisting and turning around while my outside held completely still. I just wanted to detach his fucking jaw from his ugly mug.

See I think you have two options here fanger. I crossed my arms, Option A, and I think you'll like this one. You can sink your teeth into her neck right now based off of your assumption that I would give a shit. And lemme tell you, I bet the blood flowing through this one is sweeter than candy. Tempting isn't it? The outcome of that of course is, I do you a favor and approximately five seconds into your feast I remove your head from your body and use it as a new play toy for the ''dogs''. Unfortunately for you, you're dream of being the next Paramore would be as dead as you. And even if you were capable of growing a new head, which I'm pretty sure is impossible, I doubt Michelle here would want anything to do with you. I do think you should take into consideration the problems I could cause for your boss as well. Would it be easier for the ancient to take care of an entire pack of ''dogs'' wreaking havoc on her life, or would it be easier for her to simply dispose of you to fix the problem? Think about it.

Or option B. You get to leave with your head attached, possibly salvage whatever you have going on with the human, purchase your new mint green Gibson with pink tuning knobs, fulfill your dreams of being the most popular band in Index, and continue feeding from the towns trash. You don't get a new pet, but hey, I'll even let you leave with your ego in tact. The only people that even have to know about this conversation would be the three of us. All you have to do now is get rid of the fang hard on, purchase your shit from Michelle, and be on your way.

My eyes started to glow a bright white and I could feel that ache in my gums and fingers, telling me my teeth and claws weren't far behind. You better decide now bud, because I forgot to mention option C, the one where I fucking take back my offer and turn you inside out anyway. I said with erratic breath. I would regret this, I could admit it. I was being stupid, and no doubt I didn't want to run away with my fucking tail between my legs considering our audience. Shit I wouldn't even do that if she wasn't here. But if she wasn't here, I also wouldn't have intentionally tried to piss him off by giving him three options I knew he wouldn't agree to. Fangers made their own rules unfortunately.

My focus turned to Michelle for a brief moment, wondering if she even understood how deep the shit she was currently standing in really was. Even more importantly, why the fuck was she even mixed up with the corpse in the first place? Oh right... She was trouble...

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:44 pm

OOC Message
Until further notice, this is written from Rick's point of view.

God, I know the dog jokes were overdone, but there was a good goddamn reason they were so fitting. Just how he could possibly believe he was the one giving out the options when I was clearly the one in control of the situation was baffling. As a matter of fact, he had already contradicted himself. If he didn't care about this human, why did it matter whether or not I attacked Michelle. Was I bluffing? I hated that it had to be her, sure, the human was tolerable for what she was, but these fuckers needed to know that if they dealt with us it was a privilege, and their end would be held up whether they liked it or not. I think The Ancient had reasons for letting the dogs live in the area anyway and that they were severely lucky she didn't make life harder for them. There was lots of heat on her for that matter, and I knew it was something well in her control.  

I let him finish his heroic speech, and the more he spoke the more I realized he must have had a hard-on for this girl, and probably hopes that if the two made it out together he might get a nice blow job from her or something. God, I sure hoped she wasn't fucking around with this moron. I hadn't smelled dog on her before. If I had, well she wouldn't have been so welcome around Poison and the boys. 

That's adorable. I tucked her hair behind her ear, somewhat clearing the way for me before I spoke again. What do you think, Michelle? Do you know this guy? He pretty strong?

"Yanno, I'm just waiting for this piss match to be over. What if you both just pull out your dicks now and I can tell you whose is bigger? Wouldn't that make it simpler?" 

Oh, honey, we've gone beyond that. Look at your little friend over there, look what you've done to him, I said, softly into her ear but I knew the wolf could hear. My fangs clicked, surely the noise also sounding right beside her ear.

I knew I had to address the wolf, since soon he wouldn't be able to control himself. As much as I hated to admit, he had some potentially valid points, but did this girl really give good enough of a lay that he'd have the whole damned pack after me? Damn shame I hadn't found out for myself. Or of course, he was bluffing. Did I give him another option? Did I give him a little more time to cough up his payment?

Are you sure you don't want to turn her? Maybe I'd share. I relaxed my hold on her. She could run away if she wanted, it wasn't like I couldn't catch up with her if I needed. I still held her in my grip, but not as strongly as before. I mean, if her BJs are so good that you'd send the pack after me, imagine how good she would be as a wolf.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Of all the fucking vampires, it had to be this guy. I hated to admit it, but fuck yeah, I had something to prove here. I had a lot to fucking prove here, and the fact that Michelle was caught in the middle was just a small ingredient in my current shit cake. The part of me that wanted to save her didn't go without the possibility that I would be rewarded for it, fuck wasn't that how damsels in distress worked? You save them and they give you a kiss at the end in the cartoons, so maybe real life involved something a little more impressive, something a little more rewarding. But it wasn't just because it was her, like I said, I had a lot to fucking prove here. I had to prove to the fanger community that we weren't in this shit hole town to make deals with them. I had to prove, even if it meant proving myself by going through fangers one by one that we weren't the house pets Odin ran anymore. We didn't make honest deals with fangers, they needed to know that. They needed to know they didn't run this town anymore. They needed to know the humans here weren't a tray of fucking appetizers. If fangers dry up the town, then we have nothing to sustain ourselves with, and I wasn't in the mood to pack up and move just because blood suckers were careless and dried up the population. That wasn't going to fucking happen.

I cringed when he moved her hair behind her ear, mainly because the thought of his scummy fucking icicles touching any living creature was foul. I flinched when he spoke again, wanting to lunge forward and get this shit over with but at the same time hoping I could talk him out of it. Hey, so I liked the fucking human. So fucking sue me because I didn't want to destroy her place of work over a little fucking misunderstanding. No, a big misunderstanding. Nobody is turning anybody. I snarled, getting pretty fucking fed up with this dance of who could talk more shit. Jesus fucking Christ fanger. I rolled my eyes and stepped closer. You really believe this has anything to do with how good she can suck a fucking dick? Get it through your fucking skull, I don't care about the human, I do however care about the only fucking music shop for miles being shut down because you needed to taste the cashier. This has nothing to do with the girl, and everything to do with you being a fucking crybaby over your idiot decision to make a deal with a wolf. News fucking flash, I was never going to give you one of my wolves. When you left that night, I fucking laughed so hard I thought I was going to piss myself because your race of corpses preaches your intelligence, yet you were outwitted by the creature you refer to as ''dogs''. You're a fucking joke, you're a walking, talking, screamo band wannabe joke. That's fine though, if you wanna fucking eat the human go for it. I'll pretend to be so sad and hurt by the act, and in the end, you'll have eaten your future bandmate, and I'll drive off in my truck happy as can be at the fact that you thought you got your revenge when really, I don't give a shit what you do with the human. It's a fucking double win for me, moron.

Yeah, so maybe I was bluffing. I was trying to piss him off, I wanted him to get so mad that he'd come after me and leave Michelle alone. Maybe it was a shitty fucking tactic, but it was all I had.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics