setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Metamorphosis - Page 11

[Private] Metamorphosis

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Metamorphosis

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:04 pm

His voice brought everything back into focus, made me aware of how hard I was panting, shaking. As the pleasure faded the pain became more noticeable, but somehow still didn't take away from the fact that I was completely satisfied. I didn't answer immediately, mentally taking stock of my body as he tried and failed to get to his feet, managing to feel amused at the sight of him falling. I adjusted until I was lying on my side, facing him. Holy shit. It was all I could think to say for a second, and my voice sounded jagged. Yeah I'd definitely strained my vocal chords.

I turned my attention back to my body, now noticing the bruises- wait, bruises? Fucking hell. I hissed a little when I ran my hand down my body and came in contact with the wounds he'd given me, but my reaction was more impressed than anything else. A slow grin spread over my face as I looked back at him and finally answered his question. I'll live. You? I moved closer, leaning over his chest to examine his shoulder where I'd bitten him, feeling my ego swell at the mark I could still see. Looks like there's more perks to being a warlord than I expected. I joked, calming down enough now to notice that I was shaking and that my high was coming back to the forefront of my mind. Fuck, how long did it even take for that to wear off?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:31 pm

The blood in my body hadn't redistributed itself yet. It was all still swarming in very sensitive places and all of the heavy breathing through my mouth just intensified that light headed feeling. For a minute it felt like I was going to fucking pass out from what I would like to call burst fucking sex. It happens in a burst of time, but it's at max fucking intensity from start to finish. It made it harder for my body to recover when we went at it like that. My muscles ached, a feeling that started to hit me when I could feel my blood beginning to somewhat normally distribute itself again. My shoulder and back stung, but the rest of me felt fucking fantastic. I lazily turned my head to look at streak of blood that had partially run down my arm and without even reacting to it I closed my eyes.

Yeah? I asked to her 'holy shit' remark, wanting her to elaborate on it to reassure me that she felt just as fucking great as I did. My jaw still chattered through my voice, I wasn't even fucking cold. My body reacted really fucking weird after sex. I did manage a smile, a confident one but it fell flat pretty fucking quick. To be honest, I feel too fucking great to even care. So yeah, I'll live. Fuck! I brought my hand up to hold my jaw still, getting really fucking fed up with it, and immediately realized that my muscles were still burning from the tight grip I had on her and let it it drop to my side. A small breeze rushed by cooling my skin where sweat had built up. Fucking mage flesh always made my temp run even hotter than normal.

I pushed my hair back and extended my arm out, inviting her to lay against me. You could say that, you've made me feel like I've just run a fucking marathon. The words came out of me but my mind was somewhere else. I closed my eyes again and kept them that way. I need a smoke. I whined, realizing that they were sitting in my truck being completely useless to me. We should have driven here after our hunt. Why didn't we again? Ready for round two? I joked, seeing she looked just as exhausted as I felt.

Back to top Go down

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Maybe it was weird but I had a feeling I knew exactly what he was asking me, or at least I was sure that he was looking for more of an explanation than my comment had given. The thought had my grin becoming a little cocky and for a second I toyed with the idea of pretending I hadn't a fucking clue what he was on about. But that passed pretty quickly. Holy shit. I repeated, watching his jaw move. As in "holy shit I think that just melted my fucking brain." I laughed, shifting slighty so that the wound on my other hip wasn't pressing into the ground so much. What, want me to give it a rating outta ten or something? I teased, enjoying this a whole lot more than I'd expected.

Looks like it's my turn to steal your lines because I totally fucking agree. My breath came out in a rush of air that sounded almost like a sigh, thinking that I'd probably be happy if I never had to move again. I shivered a little as a current of air moved over my sweat dampened skin, feeling seriously fucking grateful for it. My high was back but in a more muted way that just made me feel relaxed instead of hectic. I glanced towards the water and hell, it really did look appealing but there was no fucking way I had the energy to get to it. My body felt numb and I doubted I was capable of moving more than a few inches.

Inches that I used to move closer to him when he held out his arm. My shivering calmed a little as I pressed against him thanks to the heat he gave off. I didn't feel cold but maybe that was just my brain discontenting from my body. I laughed at what he said, settling my head against his shoulder. Well you've made me feel like I just went ten rounds with Mike Tyson. I retorted, but then pressed on. Kidding. Maybe being the sole recipient of an orgy is more fitting. I trailed a hand lightly over his side, counting his ribs as I pressed my fingers over them then turned to press my face against him with a groan when he spoke. Don't tempt me. I answered, using the same phrase I had at the den when we'd been talking about my body paint, my voice coming out muffled.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:34 pm

Melted your brain? My entire fucking insides are putty. It felt like molten putty more like. It was a good thing she wasn't in a rush to get back to the truck because of that too. I was afraid to move, or more unwilling to move. I could have fallen asleep right in the very spot I was laying if I'd let myself. In fact, a part of me really fucking wanted to. But unfortunately with my fading high came an incoming sense of responsibility. Laying naked with the new warlord in a location that was open to wolf territory was probably a really fucking bad idea. Nah, I know it was a ten. I joked. Hell, it could have been a ten if we weren't rating on duration...

I wrapped my arm around her and mindlessly used the same arm to move her hair away from her face, letting the miles and fucking miles of it stretch out behind her on the grass. I bet her fucking shower drain was insulated with the shit. Maybe the sole participant of an orgy with Mike Tyson is even more fitting. I laughed, cringing a little at the thought. I took a deep breath, Not a problem, I can't even move anyway. I admitted as I exhaled.

We laid there in silence for a moment. Silence that wasn't awkward or uncomfortable, it was just, relaxation I guess. My eyes stared at Orion's belt, remembering when my dad used to make up ridiculously stupid constellations to make up for his lack of knowledge regarding the real ones. That one he knew, and just like him I had no clue what or where any of the others were. Funny how that worked out. Pey? I started, my eyes still focused on the sky and hand wrapped around her shoulder. Why haven't you tried to find your family? I mean, your human one. Shit, not having a family other than Logan and his piece of shit father was kinda shitty. I'd looked though, I'd tried to find my mother, why hadn't she? Or maybe she had, either way I was curious.

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics