setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Metamorphosis - Page 4

[Private] Metamorphosis

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Metamorphosis

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:03 pm

It was like getting a drink of water after a really long run. Or crawling into bed after working twelve hours straight on your feet. That was the only way I could describe being able to finally have and touch her. Fuck you'd think she intentionally pushed me to this, to the point where I took control and finally pulled her off to the side to act on instinct. It was probably just a game to her this entire fucking time, in fact, the dancing was the one thing that made me really believe it. This was the outcome she wanted, I didn't know if this was reverse psychology but fuck, if it was then she was right earlier.

Then she pulled away, What?! I said as I barely gasped for air and stumbled backwards. I wiped my bottom lip and glared in her direction. What the fuck? Was this another game? Where the fuck are you go- I laced my fingers together on top of my head and sighed as I looked up towards the sky and mindlessly walked in circles. Where the fuck was she even going?

I smiled when I saw her heading back this time taking her hair down, which was how I fucking preferred it anyway, until I realized just how fucking long it was and what it was covering. I shuddered when I felt her teeth on my neck, it was an act that really fucking proved she wasn't adjusted to her new strength yet, but at the same time the pain made it even more fucking hot. I somehow managed to find the courage to pull away so I could reach forward and push her hair behind her shoulders. There, now it was down, but not covering the important shit. Yeah? My voice broke and I wanted to fucking pound my own face in for not sounding more assertive. That thought was quickly replaced when I heard what she said next and I groaned in response. Why now? Why did she have to be fucking smart now? Why couldn't she just be stupid and go with it, fuck.

I quickly reached under her legs and lifted her up, then buried my face in her neck so I could breath her in. Fuck her scent was even more intense now, in a really fuckin' good way. I moved my face down and kissed her collarbone when suddenly the sound of voices increased in volume, which told me people were nearing. I quickly dropped her back to her feet and pulled our booze from the bush before leading the way, further away from the light of the fire and sound of voices. Goddammit what I would give for a teleportation gift.

Once we were a good distance away I paused to pass her bottle in her direction without looking. I'm parked just down this little valley. I said, avoiding eye contact because if I fucking looked at her there would be no fucking way we would make it to my truck. I growled in frustration as my eyes began to glow, automatically doing so to adjust to night vision. My frustration wasn't because of that though, I was just fucking frustrated, in a 'I wanna fuck her all the time' kinda way. It really fucking pissed me off.

Back to top Go down

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:47 pm

Shit, I wasn't a fucking bitch but I had to admit the way he acted, all frustrated and impatient, man I got a hell of a kick out of that. It was like a compliment but without someone actually saying something and just making you feel awkward as shit. Nah, picking stuff up silently and just from body language was so much better. Like the way he was pacing when I returned, looking up like that. How could I not respond to that, knowing I was the cause. The fucking thought alone had me grinning before I even saw his own smile. I'd stop caring about those responses too, stopped feeling like I should be ashamed or whatever, just because he got under my skin. It had pissed me off to no end before. Now it was more of an itch that I took a whole load of satisfaction in scratching. A whole fuckload of it.

It was the relief that threw me though, when I was close enough to touch him again. Fuck it I'd been gone all of five seconds, not five fucking years. I just smirked though, trying to brush it off. Y'know, you really need to learn some fucking patience. Or just work on not making it so obvious you don't have any. I sighed a little when I felt his body move like that, shuddering a shit. One of my hands slid down over his shoulder, pressing down along the ridge of the muscles in his back. Just... his fucking body was beyond unfair. My eyes darted to meet his when he pulled at, glaring my disapproval until I felt my hair lift from my chest. It was weird but I just felt... so much more fucking vulnerable without that headdress. Like I was more naked, which I knew was fucking stupid really.

An involuntary yelp left me when I felt myself suddenly lose contact with the ground, but I was about to complain. I snaked a hand through his hair again, liking the feel of it. A soft moan escaped me when I felt his lips against my collarbone, wanting nothing more for him to just continue lower. I was thinking it so hard that for a second I felt like the thought had escaped, like I'd unconsciously sent him the image of him doing it that was basically imprinted on my head. I shook off the idea, and focused, just in time to hear the voices and find my feet when he let me go.

When I started following him I had to concentrate on every step, like it would somehow stop all the fantasies I had playing in my mind. My gaze darted to him so many times that it was a fucking miracle I didn't trip. I took the bottle, glad for any kind of distraction. I turned and looked behind me, ears focused but unable to detect the sound of any other wolves. I raised the bottle to my lips, only half paying attention to it now and looking him over instead. I wiped a hand across my mouth when I lowered the bottle, frowning and thinking about what he said. Your truck, huh? Convenient. I grinned, then screwing the top back on the bottle and looking down, using one hand to untie the wrap around my hips and approaching him. I slipped my hand in his pocket, tucking the sheer material in while hooking a finger around the keys I found there, pulling them out and grinned as I took a step back, not saying anything as I took off down the slope. Not quite running but not far off either. I wasn't even sure what I was fucking doing, but it was amusing to me right now. Those herbs really made you do some whacky shit.

I got to the truck from the passenger side and unlocked it quickly, leaning over the seat to try and fit the key in the ignition. I felt distracted with anticipation but fuck, at least I could think enough to know that maybe turning on the heat was a good idea. Y'know, while I still could think before something happened. Like his pants finally coming off. The thought alone distracted me so much that the keys fell from my fingers. Fuck it. I set down my bottle, going up on my toes to try and give myself the extra reach required to find them. I wanted to just be like, fuck it I dunno, sitting there and waiting, cool as a fucking cucumber. Not groping around in the dark like an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Rank has no use for patience. You'll figure that out soon enough. I knew what she meant, but even if my response wasn't completely related it was still fucking true. Really what the fuck did it matter? Yeah I didn't have patience for her to stop in the middle of something that was leading somewhere really fucking pleasant for no voiced reason.

Then she had to go and run her fingers through my hair, was I that fucking obvious? Was every woman I'd ever been with that fucking aware of how much I liked that? Did they meet up for goddamned afternoon tea and talk about it or something? Shit, it didn't matter, she did it and I liked it. That was all that mattered. Or that's what I thought anyway until my mind throbbed with one of those fucking flashes. I managed to turn away in time to hid the grin on my face. I didn't like giving people what they wanted in most circumstances, then again this wasn't just any circumstance.

Yeah. I admitted. It needed to be if we wanted to get to the outskirts of the mage's part of the woods. Or yanno, do something else if we wanted to. Which I thought she wanted to when I felt her hand in my pocket but it turned out she just wanted to steal from me. I didn't care, at least she left her IOU in their place. I didn't care so much for the fabric as I did the view of her rushing down the slope in absolutely nothing at all. It was only a little less pleasing than if she were running towards me. It was okay, I could still see things bounce, kind of.

Fuck I wasn't about to run, then again I knew she had more energy than I did right now because I'd been there. My eyes dimmed as she opened the door, this time the light inside my truck was enough to guide me the rest of the way. I opened my door and reached for a water bottle under my seat and a rag. I stood between my open door and the inside of my truck and leaned forward to dump the water over my hair, letting it slide down my face, and used the rag and my side mirror to wipe the paint off. Cleaning her up would be a slightly more difficult task, but we weren't on the road yet and I was in no rush to get her wiped down and in some spare clothing. The last thing I wanted was to get pulled over with a painted naked chick with a fresh and new warlord temper sitting beside me. That was a fucking recipe for disaster, questions from the officer, and then more disaster. But again, we weren't on the road yet, so what was the rush?

I got most of it off, not enough in my opinion but I had no choice but to be okay with it. I shook my head to get rid of the excess water and looked over at her, for fucks sake... I picked up the keys and placed them in her hand then got in and closed my door. First thing was first, jack. I twisted off the cap and took a drink before putting it back on and looking over in her direction. I went silent and just looked, and that image of what I could only assume was what she wanted before we started heading towards my truck kept entering my mind. What the fuck was that anyway? Was it intentional? I normally would have assumed it was since I knew how much control she had but at the same fucking time she wasn't the same person she was before. Being a warlord was like being a baby all over again, and being forced to relearn some things and fuck there was a shit load that came with it.

I growled in irritation and rolled my eyes. I wanted the fucking mage hunt but there was something else I wanted a shit load more. Fucking stupid obligation shit. I reached in the back, feeling for the shirt that I knew was fucking back there, but managed to grab a blanket instead. As much as it fucking pains me to do this, here... I placed it in her lap. The last thing I wanted was her to cover anything up but I had no goddamned choice. Even more fucking obligation. Let's do this. I said with a sigh and a smile, then turned up my stereo. Shit I was practically salivating, and for the first time tonight, it wasn't for her.

We pulled up to the burnt remains of a forest cottage and I pulled the keys from the ignition. The last time I was here was when I was the one that burnt the cottage to the ground, killing the virus with it, the virus that was both a menace and an ally. It killed many wolves, but it also killed many fangers in the area. It also killed my fucking clean record too. I thought about the young wolf for a split second before shaking the thought from my head and opening my door. This was the outskirts of the outskirts of the mages woods. It was a perfectly fine place to start, and the moon nearly being at it's highest point in the sky meant it was the prime time to start hunting. They would be out here.

I took stripped down and threw my pants into the cab before closing my door, then walked up to her. Lead the way, it's your hunt warlord. I smirked before shifting.

Back to top Go down

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:10 pm

My focus was splitting, I could feel it even as I was looking around, a brief second where I couldn't even remember what the fuck I was looking for until it just came back to me in a rush. I replayed the events of the night so far, already feeling like focusing on certain aspects was too difficult while other just stood out in start relief. The smoke snaking towards me from the bonfire was a blur, but the feeling with it entered my body and... just bonded with me felt like something I'd never forget. Shit, at the time it felt as easy as breathing, like taking in all those memories would just but simple. Obviously not. It was like my body was resetting and the whole process just left me confused as fuck. And really easily distracted.

I lifted my gaze when the other door open, eyes snapping up to Onyx and again completely forgetting why I was draped over the seat. But this time it was because I was more interested in watching him than whatever the hell I'd just been doing. Seriously, what else was I supposed to do while he was still fucking topless like that? I propped my chin in my hand, just looking as he poured water over his head, gaze following the drops that slid down the back of his neck and the further, rivulets trailing down his back drawing my attention with them until they soaked into the material of his pants. An odd, frustrated sound broke from my throat at that, like I was pissed I hadn't gotten to see the drops slide down further. Basically annoyed that I didn't have a view of his ass if I was being totally honest.

When he turned I started, realizing I'd just been staring at him. Well, his material-clad ass. At least there was no way of him knowing that. I frowned a little when he placed the keys in my hand, remembering that I'd been fucking looking for them. Right, that's why I was sprawled across the chair. Eh, I liked the idea of it being prime ass-viewing position more. I shook myself slightly, grin forming when as I looked at the keys, shoving them into the ignition and jumping up on to my seat. I was just fucking full of excess energy, unable to sit still for a even a second. I reached over and turned the key, starting the engine as I just bounced impatiently in my seat. The idea of killing mages had never really appealed to me but now... fucking hell I was so for that shit.

The sound of him growling had me looking back over at him, eyes widening a little. Shit, why was that so fucking hot? I leaned over to the driver's seat, nipping at his ear while he rooted around in the back. Fuck, decisions decisions, I didn't even know what I wanted right now, my mind changing to a hundred different things. He was popping up more than anything though, so I was pretty sure out of it all that I wanted him most. But there was this nagging voice at the back of my head telling me to wait, to try for the patience I'd accused him of not having. I leaned back and huffed in annoyance, then arched a brow when he spoke. Why don't I just leave it off so? I grinned, shrugging and pulling the blanket around my shoulders anyway. I really just wanted to tell him I'd rather fuck, but what if he said no? Like what if the mage hunt was important enough to put it off? Fuck, I guessed fear of rejection was a really thing after all. C'mon so and stop being such a shitty chauffeur. I reached forward, turning his music up even louder and managing to drag my eyes away from him, looking out the window instead.

The whole drive I could feel my restless growing, thought about certain desires being pushed to the back of my mind as newer, more primal ones took over. I rolled down the window at one point, letting my arms hand out and trails through the wind that the trucks' speed created. At least I wasn't fighting any urges about sticking my head out of anything, then I'd be really fucking worried about the effects of this whole warlord thing. I grinned, still feeling kinda dazed about the fact that it had happened, that I was actually a pack leader. I glanced over at him, a weird feeling in my stomach that snaked up under my ribs. That had to be gratitude, right? Grateful he'd stuck to his word. I'd keep sticking to mine too, train him until he didn't need it anymore.

I could feel they way we were slowing, heart starting to beat faster when I realized we were here. I struggled to keep myself still and actually managed to keep myself from jumping out of the truck until it had stopped. But hell, as soon as it had I was scrabbling for the door, leaping out and only just remembering to close the damn thing after myself.

My eyes found him after a second of taking in my surroundings, the fact that he was stripping kinda killing any hope of rational thought as I just stared, head tilting to the side. Seriously two steps and a good smack would be all it took to get a damn funny reaction. My hand actually itched with the temptation but then he was turning and walking towards me and it wasn't he ass I was staring at anymore. Even when he spoke I was just... not totally there. My- my... I shook myself again, but thankfully he shifted, taking away those distractions. Fuck you. I said, grinning and shifting myself.

That was a whole different story, changing to wolf form now. It was so fast and easy, and just felt so fucking natural. I hadn't struggled with it since the first few times back when I was sixteen, but this was still different. My wolf form felt different too. Bigger and stronger and surging with the strength I'd felt as a human but could fully appreciate now. I felt like I could run for fucking years without stopping. My senses were so much stronger too, another thing I could appreciate more as a wolf. I sat, taking a second to acclimatize and get used to it, shaking my head and feeling the fur all over my body shift from the movement. It had always been long, but I'd just assumed that was related to the length of my hair or something. I gave Onyx a wolfish grin, dropping down into a crouch and then springing at him, paws rising and pushing against his side to knock him over. My telepathy was naturally on now and I didn't bother reigning it in. Gotcha. I sprang back just as quickly, bounding around for another few moments before a scent came through on the breeze and made me freeze, muzzle in the air as I located the direction it had come from. I turned in that same direction, looking at Onyx. This way. I started forward but stopped, tail wagging once as I looked at him again. Try keep up, yeah? I teased before springing off, bounding through the forest. I'd know when to slow down and use more stealth, but for now I just wanted to put this new power to the test. I wanted to use it to run.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:41 pm

The entire experience of hunting for me was impossible to explain. When it came to mages, it was even harder. From the second I smelled them it was like I turned into a different being. Before I'd had my first, people tried to explain to me what it was like, and they spoke of the loss of control over anything that made you, you. It was like I spent my entire wolf life as both human and wolf, no matter which form I was in. But hunting and devouring this specific creature was the one thing that could really make me one hundred percent wolf. There were no rules with it, maybe that's part of the reason why I liked it so much. It made me one being instead of two, and it gave me freedom. Maybe that's why I tried to stay away from it a lot of the time too, because it was a very fucking tempting recipe for a really bad addiction. And it wasn't the kind of addiction that would cause me to wake up with migraines and smelling of whiskey either, it was the kind that would make me lose my humanity, permanently.

I was brought back down to reality when I felt myself being shoved to the ground. Child. It was the first thought that came to mind as I got back up on my feet. I shook my head, causing a ripple effect as the rest of my fur shook from my head to the tip of my tail, and watched her perk up. I could have lead the hunt if I wanted to, hell any wolf could, but it was her first. The maximum amount of fun and accomplishment would come with her leading the way. There was nothing satisfying about following another, it was like having fucking dinner made for you. It felt lazy.

I started to follow her, I'm coming, shit. My pace quickened with hers, scents coming from every direction. Maybe we'd get lucky and find one out in the open, but I was pretty sure we'd probably stumble upon one of their homes before finding them out in the open. Either way I didn't give a shit, the scent increased with each step forward and that feeling was starting to rise. It was like I was a cup of water, and the feeling the scent of a mage gave me was blue food coloring. It didn't take much before all of me was consumed by it.

If you sense a shit load of them in a small area, avoid it. We're just looking for a pair. I didn't want to stumble into their community, I wanted to stay on the outside, the outskirts of their residence. Getting too close to a large group was too dangerous. I picked up the pace, finding it difficult to keep up with her which I knew was because she had only been pumped full of power hours ago and this was her first time getting to stretch her legs. But shit if it wasn't damaging to my ego, even if it was supposed to happen, even if it was natural.

The scents were intensifying and coming from multiple directions, and at that point the blue food coloring was working it's magic. Fuck do you smell 'em. I picked up speed again, God it's fucking intoxicating. It was, it was motivating, invigorating, I was thirsting for their blood, starving for their flesh, yearning for the high that came after, and the feeling of invincibility that came with that, and the strength and intensely heightened senses that came with that. I couldn't think straight, and it took everything in me to keep from running off in my own direction to hunt alone.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics