setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Clear Thinking - Page 5

[Private] Clear Thinking

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Clear Thinking

Avery Marx |

Posted on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:29 am

Really though, I was more embarrassed about what I'd done than I was letting on. It wasn't everyday you ran into an old schoolmate and ended up practically grabbing their backside. Of course I was going to be embarrassed. Usually I couldn't even accidentally bump into another person without feeling a flare of heat in my cheeks, usually because I'd feel bad for being clumsy. I was a grown woman and clumsy was certainly not a personality trait I should be displaying.

On the other hand... as far as accidentally grabbing butts went, well I'd certainly made a very good choice in whom to do so with. There was very little that was more appealing than a guy with a great tush, in my opinion anyway. Okay, so smiles and eyes probably ranked higher on my list of favorites but that wasn't the point. The point was that I wasn't feeling half as bad about what I'd done as I should be. If I was honest I could actually admit that is was kind of funny and more than a little exciting. I'd done something that would usually have me running off while practically glowing red from mortification... but I wasn't. Whether that was a testament to my personal development or becoming more confident every day, I didn't know. But I had the feeling I was going to enjoy finding out.

You call that a warning? You practically dared me to do it. 'I'd like to see you try'- maybe it was your plan all along, hmm? I teased, feeling the blush in my cheeks fade as the rest of my earlier embarrassment drained away. Instead I was left with a feeling that was almost anticipation, and I could guess at the cause. I realized I'd missed flirting and talking to a guy who wasn't just a friend.

I mock glared at him even as he spoke, rolling my eyes like I didn't believe a word he was saying. Not that I managed to keep it up for long and I laughed a little as he finished speaking. For future reference no one is too nice to give wedgies. Oh, and that you should probably never make anything sound like a dare to me. I grinned at him, wondering if it was odd that I felt so comfortable even with the position we were in. Then again, it wasn't like he was a stranger, and the fact that I'd known and remembered him from high school all attributed to me feeling at ease around him. The obvious attraction I was coming to realize I had toward him helped too.

A slight shiver ran through me when I felt his hand move, and I wasn't in any way embarrassed this time by the thrill that I felt. Yes, I was definitely attracted to Rupert, to a point where it almost felt like the air between us was charged. I wasn't going to assume it was the same for him but his actions so far had me thinking he might be feeling it too. I audibly gasps when his thumbs slipped under and pulled at my bottoms, my eyes widening as I looked down at him. That feeling in the pit of my stomach, almost like an ache, flared up at his words and for once I was almost speechless. You wouldn't- I started, breaking off when his thumbs plucked again, causing my to bite my lip, still holding his gaze. I had no idea what to say in response to his question, not when my brain and body was turning into a mess of hormones. Before I had a chance though he actually went and did it. I gasped louder, then looked at him in shock that he'd actually done it. My lips parted and the discomfort of it didn't even register past my body's reaction to him.I'm starting to think you might be every bit as bad as you look, Hemmingway. I brought my hand down and smacked his shoulder, my face a little flushed now for a different reason. That was entirely unfair seeing as I have absolutely no way of retaliating. I said, trying to sound indignant but failing miserable. This was undeniably entertaining, and I hadn't felt like this in months.

Back to top Go down

Rupert Hemmingway |

Posted on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:00 pm

I went to chuckle as I wedgie'd Avery, but it died in my throat when she held my gaze. That.. was so.. hot... I felt very conscious of the fact she was clinging round my chest and not my hips, and very, very thankful for it. I was confident things would have taken a turn for the embarrassing if it had been just that bit more intense. It felt heated enough on the football field anyway, the cold air no longer noticeable.

As much as I wanted to prolong the moment, not break it, Avery's thighs were getting uncomfortable around my chest. They were nice thighs, god, totally gorgeous just like the rest of her body, but that didn't change the fact they were making my ribs ache.

Quote Begin Sorry I can't just materialism a pair of boxers from nowhere.. but you know, if you weren't wearing underwear you wouldn't have had a problem either. And I don't think you have no way of retaliating...Quote End I grinned, purposefully making it sound like a dare after her earlier words. I let my hands slide up Avery's back, lifting them from her skin and letting her top fall back down. I trailed my fingers through the ends of her hair before dusting them up Avery's arms and squeezing her shoulders, cupping her arms with my hands. Quote Begin  And I'd say you're already retaliating, because you have really nice legs... but they'd be even nicer if they didn't feel like they were going to crush my lungs.Quote End I said, grinning apologetically up at Avery because I knew I was ruining whatever moment this was, though I thought the physics of pulling her down to kiss me in this position like I was tempted would make things even more uncomfortable anyway.

Back to top Go down

Avery Marx |

Posted on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:31 am

Maybe you should think about developing that power over underwear. Especially now that I know you've a habit of going without a pair. I smirked at him, privately thinking that he probably already had plenty of control over underwear and I wasn't at all referring to what he'd just done with mine. He didn't scream 'womanizer' or anything ridiculous like that, but his action definitely seemed to portray a certain amount of confidence. Maybe I'll hire someone to pants you on your next run. How's that for possible retaliation? I quipped, an grin curving my lips at the idea. An idea that quickly turn and fixated on what such an act would reveal. I quickly shook my head to dispel that image, almost blushing but managing to stop it. You couldn't always help where your mind when, no reason for embarrassment, I told myself.

I shuddered again when he started moving his hands, feeling like a bundle of nerve endings right then. The only truly embarrassing thing going on here was the fact that my body was reacting to the slightest touch from him. Even the sensation of his fingers at my hair was adding to the pick up in my heart rate. A little voice in my head asked if it 'had really been that long'? But I was answering myself before it had even finished. Yes, yes it had really been that long. Maybe instead of embarrassment I should just enjoy it while it lasted?

My lips parted a little at his compliment, which was swiftly followed by his complaint. This was usually the point where heat flared up in my cheeks and I'd practically fling myself off, mortified that I'd caused him such discomfort. But that didn't happen. Instead I gave one last squeeze before I unwound my legs, my hands on his shoulders and his holding my arms gave me enough support and I slid to the ground, my chest against his as I did so. Which was totally unavoidable give how close we'd been, right? Sorry about that, I hadn't realized I was holding on do hard. My smile turned cheeky before I spoke again. To apologize I could always promise not to wrap my legs around you again? I tilted my head, a small part of my mind wondering what had happened to make my old, flirty self reappear. Whatever the reason I was enjoying it, feeling totally comfortable with myself for awhile. But not totally comfortable in general. I took a step back, wincing a little because of what he'd done to my underwear. Maybe you have a point about the whole no undies thing though. I twisted my torso to try and see if any of the offending garment was poking out over the edge of my jogging pants. Really now, how on earth am I supposed to fix this without looking like a complete idiot? I asked, though it was a question directed more an myself than at Rupert.

Back to top Go down

Rupert Hemmingway |

Posted on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:24 am

Quote Begin Don't worry about it, I wasn't at the choking for breath stage so I should be okay.Quote End I said, and then bit my lip, subconsciously mirroring Avery's tilt of the head. The pose on her reminded me a little of something but I was thinking with my downstairs more than my upstairs and didn't make the connection. Quote Begin And that doesn't sound like much of an apology, but... I can think of a few others things you could do...Quote End I broke off and let out a surprised laugh at Avery contorting her body round to try and look at her panties.

Quote BeginYou'd get be arrested for public nudity or indecency if you pantsed me, though right now the second one could stand for you too.Quote End I smiled somewhat apologetically. Quote Begin Here, I'll turn round, and you can sort it out. No peeking... I promise. Even if you look like an idiot there'll be no-one to see it. Quote End I smiled and turned around. I folded my arms and looked out over the empty football field, the mist from the early morning beginning to fade as the sky brightened, peeking over the tops of trees in the typical skyline of Index.

Quote Begin Between the groping, the wedgie and the suffocating, I figure you still owe me...Quote Begin I said, still with my back to Avery, Quote Begin So what're you doing tonight?Quote End Maybe there'd be time for the few things I'd been thinking about earlier, which definitely hadn't been helped by the feel of her thighs around my waist, or her ample chest pressed against mine.

Back to top Go down

Avery Marx |

Posted on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:48 pm

My lips curved into another grin at his joke, rolling my eyes a little but still feeling that strange, swooping sensation in my stomach. At least I wasn't being intensely obvious about my attraction to him. Well, no more than he was being about his to me. Was that egotistic of me to think? Usually I'd feel immediately bad for making assumptions but... well I didn't actually think I was this time. He was flirting just as much as I was, and his wandering hands had given him away even more than his words. Yeah, this was definitely mutual. Then maybe I should have held on longer. Nothing gives you a kick more than leaving someone breathless, right? I joked, intentionally twisting the meaning of his words. His words had me letting out a surprised laugh even as I realized I was quite glad he hadn't seemed keen to accept my suggested form of apology. I think I was hoping you'd say that. My bold words were totally in contrast to the coy smile that accompanied them, but I didn't regret them in the slightest. Playing hard to get was ridiculously overrated anyway.

I'd be arrested? Please, I doubt that's true. You'd the the one doing the public exposure. Plus paying someone to pants you means that I don't even have to sully my hands with the dirty work. I teased, then gasped a little at what he said about the latter applying to me. I felt a slight flare of heat across my cheeks but I still laughed, which foiled any plan on my part to act indignant. If I'd get in trouble for pantsing you then the same logic can be used to say this 'indecency' is entirely your fault. Though I bet plenty of indecent things happened around him- good Lord, I needed to get my thoughts in line.

Still, I felt grateful when he offered to turn around. From indecency to incredibly decent. You're a regular walking paradox, huh? I joked, waiting until he turned and then hastily slid my hands beneath my jogging pants, hooking my fingers beneath the sides and sliding them down, the most ladylike way I could think of fixing my current predicament. Deserted field or not, there was no way I'd just outright yank at them. Not with an outrageously attractive man standing mere feet from me, even if his back was turned.

Finished I took a step closer to him, smiling at his words. I think saying I owe you is only fair, though I'm not sure how I could ever make up for groping you, how incredibly traumatized you must be. I smirked as I tapped his shoulder to indicate that he was free to turn around again, just as he asked about my plans for later. I had to consciously work at not immediately saying I was free. Not playing hard to get didn't mean being over eager was better. Tonight? I bit my lip and smiled, looking up at him. Well, there's plenty of things I know I'd like to be doing. What have you got in mind?

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics