setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Clear Thinking - Page 4

[Private] Clear Thinking

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Clear Thinking

Rupert Hemmingway |

Posted on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:02 am

Quote Begin Are you calling me a robotic alien?Quote End I asked, and then laughed. Quote Begin I'm not so much a book hater as... you like to read English, I like to read code. We obviously think in different languages.Quote End I grinned, that stereotypical 'women are from Venus and men are from Mars' quote popping into my head. Quote Begin And I'm glad I just bumped into Hank and Maisie then, if there's a load of women still proving the cheerleader stereotype true. I'll try and avoid them if I can.Quote End I gazed out over the football field, remembering those days.

I glanced back to Avery at her mention of fame, raising an eyebrow but deciding not to satisfy my curiosity just yet. Instead I just grinned and raised both my eyebrows at the mention of gaming, trying my best to pull an innocent face. Quote Begin Now, what'd give you that idea?Quote End I asked, tapping my tongue stud against the back of my teeth.

- - - - - - -

I gaped after Avery when she took off, and then threw my head back and laughed. For a moment i just watched her run, her legs pumping with the action and our previous flirtation coming back to my mind. The people in this town were so competitive and it bought that same edge out in me, too.

After enjoying the view for longer than I should've done, I finally started up after Avery. It took a good part of the lap to catch her up, trying to pace myself. Where did the race even finish - one lap, two? I licked at my lips as an evil idea came into my mind and I surged forward, forgetting endurance.

The grin split over my face as I gained on Avery, instead of running aside her moving in behind, my gaze fixed on her torso. It was hard to laugh and run so I simple had to smile with glee instead as I reached her, and reached out. Using both my momentum and hers, I grabbed Avery's waist, and in one smooth movement, flipped her over my shoulder.

I gradually came to a halt to try and stop my feet jarring into the ground, and spun around slightly with Avery still on my shoulder. Quote Begin You're not the only one who can cheat! Quote End I barked out mid-laughter, keeping a tight hold on her waist.

Back to top Go down

Avery Marx |

Posted on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:43 am

Yet another laugh naturally fell from my lips a his questions, making me realize that Rupert wasn't just witty but obviously just had a good sense of humor. He also gave me the impression that he'd be hard to genuinely insult, he gave off the vibe of being able to just brush off such things. Maybe. Either that or you could've spent some time on their mothership, learning their ways before they erased your memory? Oh God, now I probably sounded like I spent way too much time watching the SyFy channel. Which I did but there was no reason for Rupert to need to find that out. I see your point though, but if you read code like I read books then I think you may have a coding addiction. I joked, glad that I'd managed not to make a fool of myself that time. Well if that's what you want you better not go to the reunion next year. That's when out graduating class officially reaches the ten year mark. I said with a warm smile, one that masked the anxious feeling that flickered to life within me at the thought of it.

His innocent face was fooling no one. Well, it certainly wasn't fooling me at any rate, and I found myself laughing at little at his question.Oh, I don't know. Maybe it comes back to the whole 'breaking the rules' thing you mentioned early. I laughed a little and winked before adding to what I'd said. Or maybe the fact that you admitted to being a geek clued me in? I've never known any geeks who don't love gaming. Not that I exactly knew many geeks. But if any of them were like Rupert then maybe I needed to change that.

I heard his fading laugh as I ran off down he track, the sound causing a smile to flare to life on my face. His comment about my race suggestion being 'cute' hadn't annoyed me, but I had been eager to prove him wrong as soon as the words left his lips. I could run and I could do it very well, but it wasn't like he had any way of knowing that. My daily runs were slower and steadier than the sprints I was capable of, but that was just because I liked to use that time to enjoy myself and my surroundings instead of just pushing my limits.

The cheating... well, that had just been for fun really. Something to maybe surprise him and little so he didn't start thinking I was predictable.

After a few moments the feeling of running and my enjoyment of it started to take over, especially seeing as I was pouring more energy into my speed than I usually did. Adrenaline flowed freely through my body and excitement followed. I didn't run like this enough, maybe I should start doing it more often.

The sound of footsteps behind me registered then, and if anything I just smiled more broadly, tempted to slow down a little just to make a face at him before trying to sprint off again. But it turned out there was no need for that. His steps approached faster than I'd expected them to and instead of slowing down I sped up even though part of me knew I hadn't a hope of outrunning him if he was going flat out like I expected he was. Maybe I could just cheat again, do something really cheeking like cut across the field to the other side altogether.

But then with no warning whatsoever I felt a pair of hands around my waist and was suddenly off my feet. Holy- The movement was so swift that it took my mind a moment to catch up with my body, and when it did I let out a laugh of pure delight. There was no way I could've guessed that he'd do that. I wanted to say something but the motion had me bouncing on his shoulder as he ran, so I had to wait until he stopped. And when he spoke he took the words right out of my mouth. I tried not to dwell on the feeling of his hands on my waist but, oh who was I kidding, I really liked how it felt. Instead of responding to what he said I squirmed for a second to see if I could get free, then gave up with another laugh and let my head fall against his back. You know... I could so give you wedgie from here. I teased, voice slightly muffled by his hoody.

Back to top Go down

Rupert Hemmingway |

Posted on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:48 pm

I strutted about the football field, grinning even more when Avery tried wriggling away. It only made me tighten my hold on her and start laughing. She wasn't that heavy, considering her height, and it did feel good that I could carry her about so easily.

After the squirming had subsided I was going to put Avery down, but her muffled voice soon stopped that. Quote Begin A wedgie? Weird, I was just thinking the same thing.Quote End I quipped back, seeing as Avery's ass was in a prime wedgie-ing position. It was in a prime position for a lot of things, but I didn't want to get ahead of myself just yet, or put her down yet, if she was going to keep giving me sass. Quote Begin I don't know how much luck you're gonna have with that though, but I'd like to see you try.Quote End I chuckled against the back of my hand, trying to stop myself full on laughing. I wished I was wearing underwear because the thought of Avery touching it, even in jest, got me going a bit, but I hadn't worn anything under my running leggings for years because of how uncomfortable and sweaty just that extra layer made it, so she'd get a surprise if she tried it.

Back to top Go down

Avery Marx |

Posted on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:32 pm

If you'd told me this morning that I'd finish up my run being carried over someone's shoulder like a lightweight sack and enjoy it, well, you couldn't have paid me enough money to believe that really. But here I was, unable to wipe the grin off my face of stop the little bursts of laughter that kept coming the longer Rupert held me up. Feeling petite and delicate at five-ten wasn't exactly something I was used to, but that was honestly how I felt right then. I mean, I'd known Rupert was fit just from looking at him, but I hadn't expected him to be so strong.

Don't you dare, Hemmingway! His words just had me trying to wriggle for freedom once again. So help me you don't let me down he second or I'll wedgie you so hard your family will sill be feeling it in generations to come. I huffed, giving him less than my proposed second before I pulled up the back of his top. It wasn't like I'd really give him a wedgie, but maybe just at least gripping his boxers would be incentive enough for him to put me down. I fumbled with the double layers off his bottoms for a second and then slid my hand under the waistband his jogging pants and... found nothing. Well, not that the firm curve my hand came in contact with could be called nothing. I gulped, leaving my hand there for a second too long before coming to my sense and yanking it out. Oh my God, you're not wearing underwear are you? My cheeks flamed red as he realization that I'd been touching his ass really set in. Oh, you're dead. You're so dead. Enough with the squirming around, I'd hadn't done yoga for years to not be able to work myself out of awkward positions. I brought up legs and wrapped them around Rupert's chest, then used the leverage from that to raise up enough to look at him, one hand resting on his shoulder. I looked at him, still blushing but grinning now too. You so knew that was going to happen. I'll get you for that.

Back to top Go down

Rupert Hemmingway |

Posted on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:32 pm

What was it with people shouting my surname in vain? I was sure they wouldn't do it if it was Smith, or if my first name wasn't Rupert, because neither of those would sound right and even though Hemmingway wasn't usually yelled at me for a good reason, I could admit it had a ring to it when you called it like that. It'd be more impressive if women could call it out during other activities like that too...

I was still too busy laughing at Avery's squirming and protests to worry about her threat, actually laughing harder at the ridiculousness of it. It never crossed my mind that she would actually do it. To me it was just an empty threat, something extreme to make me put her down. People never actually did extreme things like that, not girls usually, anyway. I wouldn't put it past someone like Gabriel. Avery, on the other hand, seemed sensible, and mature, and-

My eyes widened in realization when I felt her cold hand on my skin. Shit, she was actually doing it! Or trying, because after my brain got over the fact that Avery was trying to get under my clothes, I remembered how impossible it would be for her to give me a wedgie. Oh my god..

More laughter erupted from my mouth, accompanied by a blush crawling up my neck. Quote Begin I did try to warn you!Quote End I said, still grinning but trying to sound serious, just in case Avery was actually annoyed. She had just shoved her hand under my sweaty workout clothes and basically groped me. When she angled herself round though, wrapping her legs around my chest in a way that was ridiculously hot and totally changing the tone of our playfulness, for me at least, I could see a grin reflected back at me.

Quote Begin I did not know that was going to happen, I really didn't think you were going to do it!Quote End I blurted out through my grin, and then smirked. Quote Begin I thought you were too nice to give people wedgies.Quote End I added on, breaking back into chuckles.

When Avery had moved my hand had as well, and I moved my other up to Avery's waist to join it, encircling round to rest on her lower back. She was still in a perfect position for me to wedgie her, and now she'd attempted it first I felt it was less of an invasion. My thumbs found the edge of her pants and slipped under, plucking the elastic of the waistband like a guitar string so it snapped back against her skin. Quote Begin So... how nice do you think I am?Quote End I asked, flashing my teeth in a grin and pulling at her waistband again, hearing an audible snap as it returned to Avery's flesh. The teasing was fun and I had every intention of continuing it, but I was getting antsy and impulsive and before she could reply, I clutched the material of her panties and quickly pulled up.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics