setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Stay Puft Season - Page 2

[Private] Stay Puft Season

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Stay Puft Season

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:59 pm

I smirked, Heh, yeah. I wasn't really the family comedian. Should probably just leave the jokes up to that idiot cousin of mine. Not that I would. I didn't give a fuck if people thought I was funny or not.

You and me both, but my headache was probably caused by the bottle of perfume she soaked her clothes in. Or maybe it was her whiny voice. It could have been her face too but I think I'm desensitized to that by now. Did I mention I really fucking hated her? The only thing I hated more than her was my wolf side that always defied my own personal opinions and felt the need to defend her slutty, annoying ass. Fuck it was like knowing you hate oatmeal but willingly eating it bite by excruciating bite every goddamned morning. She wasn't even fucking here yet she had this talent for leaving an aftertaste of the mind that would fucking linger until you found some mouth wash, or in my case, some liquor. Oh wait, I did have liquor.

I pulled a flask from inside of my jacket and took a drink. Yeah... I used to think it was fucking wicked down here around winter time. Things just change with time I guess. Kinda like how your favorite song can be really fucking ruined if it reminds you of some dark haired vamper hussy. Bad experiences have a way of clinging to locations, just like they do with songs. There used to be a really fucking cool secluded beach about a quarter mile north of here. Never see any humans, I used to camp there all the time.

I laughed, it didn't fucking last long but I did. That's pretty pathetic. What was the definition of loneliness again? Fuck, I didn't remember but I was pretty sure ''talking to rodents'' was a symptom. Fuck if it feels so bad you can always take it off. No need to be shy, I've already seen whats under there anyway.

Back to top Go down

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:27 am

Right, so I'd made fun of him and my head was still firmly attached to my shoulder. Fuck that had to be a good sign in anyone's books so that's exactly what I was going to take it as. Yeah well, at leas you admit it. I smirked back at him, then shook my head.  What makes your cousin so funny anyway? I mean, I'd never exactly met the guy despite having been around the house to give Onyx lessons and all that shit. Not that I cared either really, meeting family member was kinda personal and fuck if the idea of personal anything didn't creep me out. Well, it had before anyway and now...? Well now I wasn't fucking bothered to change that even if I was capable.

Oh... you mean that Eau de Prostitute stuff. Yeah like, she probably keeps them in business with the amount she goes through. I joked back, trying to keep a fucking straight face even though I had to clench my jaw a couple of times to stop myself laughing. Hey, maybe you could cut out her tongue? That'd have to buy you a couple of weeks of silence before the thing grew back? And there's this really fucking nifty invention called a sack... I trailed off and this time I did let out a short bark of laughter, fuck it like, I'd actually wondered if doing that would work in the past when I'd heard her talk. Listening to that bitch would make the fucking Pope suicidal, eternal damnation and all.

I eyed the flask for a second, the smell of the alcohol reaching me even from the couple of feet between us still. Fuck, I didn't have a drinking problem like he did or anything but I'd be lying if I didn't same I wasn't tempted to snatch the booze from his hand. Just being around him put me on fucking edge, even when we weren't verbally fucking each other over. It was me and my reaction to his presence that got me all fucking worked up, like I was hyper aware of his presence and actions. Really fucking annoying but I figure it was just because he was the alpha and all. Yeah, not because we'd fucked or anything, nope. A beach, huh? Man it's crazy I've been walking around this place for years and I still come across new spots. And by years I meant my whole fucking life. Up for showing me the beach? Or is it your special secret spot or some shit? I said with another smirk, even though a small part of me wondered if I was fucking pushing it now.

Fuck you. I fired back at him, even though I kinda almost grinned as I said it. Fucker, like he was one to judge. Tryna get me naked? Are you that eager to see it all again? I teased, wanting him to feel just as uncomfortable as I did when he'd mentioned that. Like he hadn't thought about it since it happened. Fuck, if I'd thought about it then I was sure he had too. He had a dick after all, didn't that shit kinda guarantee it? Seriously though, I mean I know we've got a certain amount of resistance to the cold but fuck it, I'd still end up turning into a fucking walking coat hanger if I did that. I said, rolling my eyes at the idea.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:11 pm

Don't ask me, I don't exactly find him that hilarious. He was the funny one, I was the... Well I didn't know what the fuck I was. All I knew was what I heard from other people. I guess they either didn't have a title for me or they weren't brave enough to say whatever it was to my face. I didn't really fucking care either way. Probably shock factor, that idiot will do anything to get a chuckle. Yeah, that was definitely what made him ''funny''. Which I guess was fine unless you lived with the fucking idiot. I was tired of tired of finding skittles mixed in with the m&m's without warning, and neosporin squeezed into the front of the toothpaste. His fucking pranks were almost fucking unbeatable.

I don't give a fuck if a woman wants to wear that shit, just don't soak your damn clothes in it instead of running 'em through the wash. Shit makes my eyes burn and throat swell up. I didn't understand a woman's need to have so many fucking fragrances. Candles, lotion, perfume, hair spray bottle shit (which always looked more to me like a bottle of fucking spray paint) and oils and shampoo. For fucking fucks sake it's not a competition of who can smell more potent. What happened to just taking a fucking bath and calling it a day?

I was thinking more along the lines of... fuck tradition, maybe it's time to find her a replacement. I don't really give a shit how they ran things before, I'm fucking alpha, why the fuck can't I change the rules? The truth was. while it may have sounded like I was joking, I was really fucking serious. Why couldn't I retire her and trade her out for a different one? Spiritual leaders are supposed to have class and wisdom. It wasn't even because I found her balls fucking annoying, she didn't do her fucking job as spiritual leader, despite what her human name suggested. I needed a reliable spiritual leader just as much as the fucking next guy, maybe it was time to create a new goddamned tradition.

Fuck yeah I'll show you, it's not like it's my special private wank off place or shit. Why'd she have to make it sound so fucking gay? It was kind of private though, in the sense that it was kind of obvious. Like when someone is looking for their fucking phone while they're talking on it. It was somewhat hidden but anyone with the patience to walk up and down the entire strip along the river could find it, but that's exactly what made it private too. Not many wolves cared to see the spot for what it really was, which meant it was a great fucking place to get away from them specifically.

I mindlessly passed my flask to her and started leading the way in the direction of the falls. Fuck no I'm not. It didn't exactly sound convincing, probably because it was a half-assed lie. I mean, whatever. Shit, it either sounded like I didn't find what was under her cloths appealing, gay, or the complete opposite. I couldn't fucking win with this goddamned topic.

When we neared the location I could hear voices. Just fucking perfect, I play it up like this place was fucking private and there are humans tryin' to fucking bone smack dab in the middle of it. Fucking idiots, it was too goddamned cold for that shit... I hopped over a log and the woman let out a short screeching sound, I guess I had taken her by surprise. Which made sense considering she had her tongue down some dudes throat when I appeared. I caught their eyes, a neat trick I had picked up only a few nights ago. The ability to get more than one person at once. My eyes went white, Time to scram., and just like that they were headed the opposite direction.

I sat down on a log and started fishing for my smokes. We should probably talk about... payment for your services. I don't like having debts to pay, I don't like owing people shit. So have you thought about it at all?

Back to top Go down

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Whatever, I don't think you've got a shitty sense of humor or anything. Maybe it's just too fucked up for most people? I shrugged but couldn't keep the smirk off my face. Hey, the guy was no Weird Al, but I'd be lying if I said he hadn't said some funny shit in the time I'd known him. Plus, I figured by now he wouldn't think I was trying to be nice or something retarded like that. He was fucking stupid if hadn't realized I didn't do that kinda shit. What, like doing physical stuff? Was he the kinda kid that fucked about just to get other kids to laugh, yeah? Every fucking school had one, like, a fucking class clown or whatever. Just some fucking knob that needed attention to feel validated.

Shit, it was still kinda weird whenever I realized we agreed on something. Like, yeah weird but a least it didn't irritate the shit outta me like it would've before. Eh, I just don't get the appeal to it. Like, fuck if you smell then go fucking shower. If it's not that then why the fuck would someone want to smell like flowers and candy and shit. I laughed at the way he described it, rolling my eyes and thanking whatever the fuck was up there that I didn't have to deal with it like he did. Shit, does it really make your throat swell? That's messed up. Like, shit the whole extra wolf sense crap made it bad, but not that bad, right?

I could feel my brow arching at what he said, wondering if he was actually being serious or this was just some weird coping shit to deal with being stuck with the bride from hell. Shit I mean... the sack would be easier but... fuck man, are you serious? Like can you actually do that? Not that I fucking cared who the hell he was mated with or anything. But like, fuck no one deserved to be stuck with her. There's a whole load or problems with outdated rules in the pack. I don't know what you can and can't do, but fuck it, I agree with you. Like, fuck I'd think being alpha meant you wouldn't have to put up with an unsatisfactory mate and shit. Surely that kinda shit would appeal to the whole anti-female vibe going on. Shit, that was giving me an idea.

I snorted, 'Private wank spot', holy crap you're such a fucking doofus. I shook my head, and reached out to shove him a little. Fucking hell, how had he even thought that? Was it some guy thing that every thought could somehow link back to their fucking dick? I looked at him, lips still twitching. Do you have a private wank spot- I cut off then, laughing at the whole fucking thing. Shit, I didn't want to know or anything but I was guessing he'd react like he was all fucking pissed I'd asked and that shit would be funny.

My hand reached out and took the flask without a second of hesitation, the metal kinda warm from his hands. I forced the thought away, raising it to my lips and tipping it back. Yeah right, because that sounded totally honest. I mean, fine whatever your thoughts on the matter are, I totally fucking agree with it. What the fuck did that even mean, and why the fuck was I smirking when I said it? I mean, fuck it wasn't that I thought he was lying but... nope, that was exactly what I thought. He hadn't exactly sounded a hundred percent sure when he'd said it and... shit like so what if I maybe thought about seeing him naked. Fuck like, he looked better without clothes than with them, it wasn't a fucking crime to think it.

When we got to the spot and he went forward to deal with the humans I just kinda hung back a bit, wondering why I didn't feel smug about the fact that there'd been people in his 'secret spot' or whatever. I mean, he'd been proven wrong but there just wasn't any fucking satisfaction in it. I shrugged, taking another swig of whiskey and approaching the log when they'd gone. I sat beside him, giving him a sideways glance. Gift still improving, huh? At least we know the lessons aren't a waste of fucking time of anything. I watched him as he started searching for something, my eyes widening then when he spoke. Fuck, I'd been wondering how to bring this up and boom, he fucking did it for me. Yeah, I've thought about it. I turned on the log to face him, ignoring the way I noticed how my leg pressed against his when I did. Why did I have to be just so fucking aware of him? Fuck actually, I've thought about it a lot. And I think it's something that could benefit both of us. It's be useful to you, I'm fucking sure of it. I stopped, biting my lip before continuing. Shit. I want the Warlord rank, Onyx. If you gave it to me then I could help you with your replacement idea too. And that was only he tip of the iceberg worth of reason I had for wanting this.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:36 pm

I don't really give a flying fuck what people think either way to be completely honest. I mumbled. Yeah, I guess you can say that. He makes a fool of himself most of the time. He was funny sometimes, but at the same time I was pretty fuckin' sure the only time I ever laughed at his shit was after I had, had a good amount to drink. I honestly didn't know if that spoke bad for him, or myself.

I didn't really remember ever sensing a strong scent coming from her before. I guess that meant she wasn't just licking my balls and really didn't care for strong perfumes and shit either. We honestly had that in common, and it really was a big fuckin' deal because I spent more time with this female than any other lately. In fact, I was glad I brought it up, I didn't want her gettin' a hair up her ass some day and deciding to try out every perfume sample in the mall she possibly could. I wouldn't be able to focus on shit during our lessons if she did that. Why does it have to be gay shit anyway, why can't they have a fuckin'... I dunno, steak perfume or some shit. I'd rather smell steak than fucking flowers.

Yeah, and fuck, I get the whole spawn shit but... You try getting a fucking woody while your underage bride takes her fucking clothes off. I'm not a fucking pedophile, if anything that turns my fucking outty into an inny. It's fucking messed up. And to be completely fucking honest I don't give a shit if I ''can'' or ''can't'' do anything about it, I am going to do something about it. She's too immature to even do her damned job.

I laughed. I mean this woman could dish out a shit storm if she was pissed off, but when she's not she comes up with the lamest fucking insults. It was kinda, fuck I didn't want to say cute, even thinking that word made me want to cut my face off. It was just... fuck it. Your house. It wasn't really my wank off spot, but really what did she think? Of course I fucking pulled my pork, and of course I did it where any sane man does, in my fucking bedroom.

I stopped walking for a minute to really absorb what she had just said, and then kept moving. She'd been in my head, she knew what I thought about her when it came to that shit, and she basically just said she fucking agreed with it. What the fuck did that even mean? I stumbled over a rock but kept moving anyway. My mind was completely wrapped up in what she had said when really it was either a fucking evil lie, or... Shit what could she possibly gain from saying that? Fuck her and her fucking mind games. Why couldn't she just be fucking easy, and by easy of fucking course I meant a slut. It'd make this shit a lot less fucking confusing, and we'd both be getting what we want on the side...

Yeah I guess it has. I finally found what I was looking for and used my thumb to push a cigarette partially up from the carton, and used my lips to pull it the rest of the way out. I lit the end, inhaled and pulled it away from my face with my thumb and index finger. I don't- I wanted to tell her I didn't need her to fucking sell it to me, all I needed was for her to tell me what the fuck she wanted, but I let her finish. When she did, I realized why she was trying to sell it to me. I can't... I pinched the bridge of my nose before taking another drag from my cigarette. You have any idea what you're asking me to do right now? Shit, I wasn't saying no, but if I thought the pack was nothing but an ongoing shit storm now, it would be a million times worse if I granted her that position.

I took a minute to think, I wasn't on a fucking time limit or anything but I was still trying to find a workaround. Shit she was female, but really I would have rather had her up there than the disobedient idiots I had now... You're asking for the only spot, or would you share it? If I could split it between her and male, I might not have to deal with too much fucking bullshit for it.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics