setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Converting the Casual - Page 6

[Private] Converting the Casual

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Converting the Casual

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:13 pm

I was scarfing so hard that I had to breathe through my nose, but there was just one problem. As I took a huge bite of my burger, I exhaled from my nose and I got that goddamn tickling sensation. Yeah, that's right, there was a huge fucking booger just dangling in there. Wasn't like I could just pick that shit in front of Theo. And I knew this thing wasn't going to come out just by me blowing my nose. Fuck, this was a mini crisis is what it was. I quickly formed a plan of action while I listened to Theo with his theory of what it took to be able to tolerate Spongebob, and I waited until his attention was again focused on the big, messy burger before I took my napkin covered finger and quickly scratched the dangler away. Phew. Hopefully he didn't see or even give two fucks. Man, everyone had boogers, why did we all have to pretend we didn't? 

Dude, speaking of cartoon creators on drugs, I'm not knockin' it, but I'm pretty sure the peeps over at Adventure Time are no strangers to a good ole LSD trip. I shoved a fry in my mouth, not even bothering with ketchup for the current bite. Chew, swallow, and then speak. 

The thing that really sucks about religious people though, I mean they have the claim that without religion there is no base for morality, right, but fuck - if that's the only thing keeping you from murdering the town and raping kids - a fictitious ancient book? Kinda weird, right? Shit, son, I needed to shut the fuck up. Just because this guy was cool so far didn't mean I wasn't gonna offend him. And yeah, I tiptoed around that stuff and didn't care. People had the right to have religion just as well as people had the right to be atheist or agnostic. What mattered was whether or not you were an asshole about it; on either side. 

I pretty much stopped in my tracks when he suggested that we could actually have the brownies. Fuck, this was going to be sweet. I mean, weed was one of those things that I just couldn't really afford to do regularly. And really I didn't have anyone good to do it with. Maggie went fucking bananas when she got high. She was one of the few people I knew that seriously got paranoid, and it didn't matter - indica or sativa - bitch went nuts. I thought some of it was put on. Had to be. Girl loved attention and it didn't matter if she was making an ass of herself or not. 

Oh, my god, so much yes, I said before washing my mouth with some of my fantastic drink. Bruh, I was so meant to run into you. I've needed a buzz forevs and people I know are prudes or are just a bad time.

Back to top Go down

Theo Lincoln |

Posted on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Was it weird that I had such a, uh, strong opinion on something as redundant as a kids TV show? Shit man, if that was a crime then I'd willing confess to being guilty of. Kids shows were stupid and getting freakin' worse with every generation. Like I kinda wondered if there was some kinda conspiracy goin' on sometimes. Like companies intentionally trying to make kids idiot with their redundant shows. Stupid breeds stupid, or whatever that saying was.

I glanced up at Michelle, seeing her messing around with a napkin in her hand but turning my attention back to the burger without really being interested in what she was doing. Probably just wiping sauce off her mouth or something. Chicks cared about that kinda crap, right?

I'm almost sure that that's actually a fact. Or maybe I just read that it was. Whatever. I totally agree, that show was made for stoners and any other kinda non-sober person out there. Shit man, I watch it and I can admit it. Of course that's after a good few bong hits when fuckin' wallpaper could be funny. Yanno, if it had shit like pictures of it. I frowned, wondering if I was making any sense. I mean, I wouldn't actually laugh at wallpaper. Crap maybe I was still pretty high, or the food was just bringing it back out. Or I'd just been blasted since I'd walked into the mall. Probably the last one if I was changing my mind so much.

Dude, weird doesn't even half cover it! Like you have good people and you have shitty people, religion changes nothing about that. And all the nut jobs out there that've used 'religion' as a cover for cults and mass suicides. It's just stupid, the whole thing. I mean, I wouldn't go up to a nun and criticize what she believed in, but if Michelle thought it was a load of crap too then I felt okay with sharing my own ideas about it.

I watched her after I'd asked, her lack of response at first just making me wayyy nervous. Maybe she wasn't as chill about smoking weed as I'd though. Or eating. Damn, whatever from of taking the stuff in. But then she actually spoke and I felt a grin spread across my face. Shit man, for real? I mean I blaze with my cousin but he's kinda 'growing out of it'- whatever that means. My grin widened and took a quick drink from the paper cup, washing away any traces of burger. If you start talking about 'meant to happen' then we're watching Pick of Destiny when we do this. I don't know why but it just popped into my head. I paused and looked her over. Can you make brownies? I hope so because I'd mess up even with a mix. All freakin' kitchens had it out for me.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:40 pm

I'm so gonna have to look this shit up now, I said excitedly before taking another slurp of my soda. But fuck it was the internet, how was I going to fact check this? It wasn't like Pendleton Ward would have "YES I DO LSD" in huge scrolling print on his website. The hilarious thing was that my resolve to properly research this was seriously there. Like I had this plan already stirring up in my head to travel to Cali or wherever the hell he was and like... dig around. Find some friends and ask around. 

No, no, wallpaper can be funny as fuck. I mean.. well I almost ordered this fucking pillow with a print on it and literally like.. the print was penises disguised as floral print. I was still thinking about it, my only reason not to was the cash. I wanted to see how long it would take for Caly to notice. My next big sale, it was happening.

Oh, fuck, and don't even get me started on Scientology. I'm pretty sure ole Tom Cruise isn't doing their rep any favors either. But then again, that was something else either drugs or just straight up psychiatric illness had to be involved in. And by drugs I don't mean simply weed. I mean brain frying stuff. 

I was close to finishing the burger at this point and just had the fries left, which was much easier conversation food. I took the last bite, almost rolling my eyes at how like... seriously good the burger was. Yeah, it put a dent in my already small bank account compared to McDonalds but it was so fucking worth it. Man, when fucking Five Guys was expensive taste, that really meant you were fucking poor lol. Of course, I'd had nothing really to compare to, so I was still relatively happy with it. 

Holy shit, any movie with Dave Grohl in it is A-okay with me, dude. And I mean, I know I'm kind of hyping up the trip but it's gotta be even better when I'm flying.  I dipped a fry in a pile of ketchup, now absent mindedly twirling it before stuffing the whole thing in my mouth. 

MMMM... I fan fie. I chewed then swallowed. Sorry, bruh, I mean I can try. I mean box has directions, right? Fuck, though, was that something like... I should have done before in my life? Once in a while I slipped, though I figured that wouldn't be a big deal. So I hadn't ever made fucking brownies before, right? Either way, I was already feeling like... comfortable with this dude. Like I didn't have to try to impress him. We could just have fucking fun and shit. My god tho, if Maggie knew she'd be practically pushing our heads together by now trying to make us kiss. Fuck that, that's how I fucked up things with Gio.

Back to top Go down

Theo Lincoln |

Posted on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Good idea, just don't take my word on it. Y'know in case I'm completely wrong and they're actually a bunch of boring people who're good at faking it. Hey, could be a possibility. And I figured it was better to be safe instead of swearing by something and ending up looking like a total idiot. That would suck balls, especially if it was someone hot like her thinking I was the idiot. Plus for all I knew whatever I'd read it in had been completely made up. You couldn't really believe anything on the internet. Even Wikipedia articles could be edited. At lease she didn't already think I was stupid from the whole 'funny wallpaper' comment. I laughed when she described the pillow, trying to figure out how that would work. Man, I'm trying to picture it but like, how could you not notice a dick in something straight away? Like people see dicks in things that aren't the whole time. I mean yeah it was probably a little juvenile but shit man, even I had to admit it'd happened to me before. You didn't have to be looking for it to spot it.

That crap is so messed up... but the whole Tom Cruise thing doesn't surprise me. He always kinda struck me as a crazy shit and a crappy actor too. He was one of those guys that just made me think they did nothing but play a tougher. more interesting version of themselves. It'd been freakin' forever since I'd even seen his a movie with him in it. I just don't get how people fall for that crap, but it sucks that they have. The whole Scientology shit it messed up but it's more messed up that people haven't learned from the same stuff happening in the past. I shook my head, frowning at my food. My appetite had kinda faded and I figured I'd just save the rest of my food and bring it with me. Shit sorry, that got pretty dark. Good time for a subject change, huh? I said as I threw her a grin before taking another drink from my soda.

Man it's crazy how many people don't know that he was the devil in that movie. I mean I've had friends who pretty much had their minds blown finding out about it. Dave Grohl was seriously a cool guy, even outside of his music. The shit he'd said about that crappy high school music club show still made me grin when I thought about it. Fucking so many chicks had been obsessed with it and I'd hadn't been able to sit through it for more than five minutes. If I'd even gotten that far. But yeah, it was cool that Michelle had known that. She was pretty cool in general and it'd been forever since I'd met someone in Index who I actually though could maybe be cool to hang out with. Yeah, I mean... I think they do? Shit, if neither of us know then we can just wing it. So... when dyou think you wanna do it?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:20 pm

You ain't lyin. So many things were phallic, intentional or not, but the funny thing about this flower print was that they weren't. Kinda.. curved sorta. They're um.. They're limp. I snorted immediately after saying. It's hard to explain. I'll have to show you later. I was kinda pervy sometimes, and it took me a little while to see it.

Dude, he was right. There were those people who were just the same person in every movie. My pet peeve was Michael Douglas. I had a friend in Seattle who liked his movies. He tried so hard to be sorta... this refined taste blend of yuppie and hipster so he watched these stuffy Michael Douglas like... corporate espionage movies. Come to think of it, that's how I should start putting myself to sleep.

Yeah, I mean I could go on for ages about organized religion, but yeah, not trying to be a debbie downer here.

Dave Grohl just sort of broke my heart by existing. I know that didn't make sense, but I swear it was like... he should be someone I know in real life. It wasn't like a crush. I just felt like I fucking knew him. Actually, getting high with Dave Grohl was on my bucket list. I was determined to make it happen.

Um, you know, I don't have my work schedule with me, but uh... I work at the music store. Anyway uh... Here, let me steal your number. and this was the one moment I didn't want Maggie running up on. Exchanging numbers. She'd be nagging me for days trying to get me to call him or text him. Fuck, I worked on my own schedule. And if you want mine, and then I can text you and let you know when my next day off is or when I get off at a decent time.

OOC note: Thread to continue at a later time :D with Brownies and stuffs.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics