setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Open - Party - Starts on Page 6] Warm house, cold beer - Page 4

[Open - Party - Starts on Page 6] Warm house, cold beer

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open - Party - Starts on Page 6] Warm house, cold beer

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:11 am

OOC Message
If you want we can like, ftb to Christina arriving with le food. Orrrrrrr if you have something else in mind?

Fuckin' A you owe me. I joked and copied her with a punch to her shoulder. There aren't many rules here either. Just, keep any naked chicks behind closed doors before nine, I really don't wanna have to explain to Penny why she doesn't have boobs yet. Weekends are usually kid free and I don't give a fuck who you have over. If you need quiet for work and shit, the garage is usually best for that, I'm currently in the process of pimpin' it out into the perfect man cave. Oh and uh, Vin comes and goes, sometimes you won't have to see his ugly mug for days at a time. And last thing, Melissa, Penny's aunt, she's currently staying in Penny's room but looking into renting next door, lucky us. I added sarcastically, and not at the same time. I hated to admit it, but having her close would really make shit a lot easier on me.

Don't think I'll forget it. Fuck I probably would... I had to laugh, Jesus woman, I dunno if you're just confident or cocky. Truth was, she really was fucking awesome from what I could remember. Time had only made her seem even more chill. I had to wonder how much I'd changed, or if I'd changed at all. I still felt the fucking same but that didn't make a difference, only outside perspectives could know for sure. What kinda person 'you think I am? I make real protein shakes in this house, with real protein. Not powder, shet. - I'll spare you for now, but don't think you're not gonna try it. Everyone has to try it. It's practically a fucking law.

Alright, I'll call 'er up. I reached for my phone and scrolled through the names, passing at least three other Christina's with definitions as last names so I could identify them. Christina Junk-in-'er-trunk, Christina NipplePiercing, Christina Likesitintherear, and finally the one I was looking for, Anti Christ-ina. I pressed the call button and waited...

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers
I heard the car pull up, the door opened and then a minute later I heard it slam shut. Other than being hungry and feeling like I could already smell that deep dish fucker that was going to taste soooo damn good, I instantly got an idea on how to start my little plan to pry away Logan's clinger. I grabbed the half-empty third bottle of beer I'd had for the evening and quickly scooted over to Logan, resting my head on his shoulder and making myself comfortable as if I'd been that way for hours. Hell, no, I wasn't getting up to get the door and neither was Logan.
Follow my lead, I said quickly as I heard her struggle to open the door. I wasn't about to get up and I wasn't letting Logan get up to help her either. I waited until I knew for sure she'd seen our slightly jealousy inducing situation before finally getting up to help her with the pizza boxes and clearing off the table.

By the way, it's so nice to meet you. I'm Donna. I think it was already starting to work, because she just simply nodded. I've heard so much about you! It wasn't my natural voice, in fact I'd added just a slight breathiness, thinking to myself that I was sounding a little like Scarlett Johansson. I wasn't over the top - just enough so that I didn't sound like typical, carefree me. I excused myself to the restroom, but before I made it all the way I nudged Logan, whispering to him.

We used to date, okay? Go with it.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:57 pm

I should have known this woman would pull something. She was like a modern day Houdini, but instead of magic tricks it was just tricks. Maybe I was wrong, maybe she wasn't like Houdini, maybe she was just a wickedly awesome cruel person, what the fuck did I care? I liked games, I liked to win at 'em, but with her this close to me I wouldn't fucking mind losing. I like it when you're bossy I joked and covered my mouth to keep from laughing and ruining whatever the hell it was she was doing. The truth was, I didn't know what she was playing, but I didn't see the point in being all snuggly wuggly, why not kick it up a notch? A hand on a thigh, or I dunno, she could take her shirt off, that'd work too. While we were at it she could lose the bra, I would be good, I wouldn't touch, I'd just appreciate the sight in silence like a good boy if she wanted. Suddenly Christina appeared into this little fantasy, oh wait, no, she was really here.

Silence was worse than yelling. That was when you knew your woman had gone from trying to make you feed her sweet lies that lead to makeup sex, to outright wishing she had your head on a spike so she could run down the street displaying it like some kind of feminazi warning sign. I swallowed, fuck why was I so nervous? Oh right, the head spike thing. I'd explored every color her panties had to offer, and it was the second I'd seen her wear a pair I'd seen before when I realized I was in too deep. Hey this is my uh... Cool it buddy, she's not preparing the pitchfork yet, Donna, this is yeah... My good ol' Donna pal. Well shit, it wouldn't be so hard if I knew what the shit Donna was planning, and if Christina didn't have fire in her eyes like she was imagining castrating me as we speak.

My eyes widened, and I said the only thing I could in that moment to give my wide eyed face a reason for being that way. You look gorgeous. I smiled at Christina, and her satanic expression didn't disappear... What the fuck was Donna on? Crack? Cocaine? Meth? How mental did she think I was? Telling Christina that now was a guaranteed way to turn my tires flat and be plagued with the rumors of a pencil dick. I internally sighed, figuring either way I'd most likely be rid of her before the week was done, hell, maybe even before the night was over.

When Donna disappeared I took a step forward and awkwardly rubbed at the back of my neck. Don't flip babe, Fuck when was she going to stop staring into my damned soul? She's an old uh... It was a long time ago, we're just friends now. ''Don't flip? What the hell is wrong with you Logan letting an ex girlfriend in here, letting her lay on you like, like, like that!'' She whispered, but it wasn't even a whisper. It was the yelliest fucking whisper I'd ever heard. I didn't know what to do, so I just leaned in to give her a hug but she shoved me away, doing that yelly whisper thing but this time saying words that weren't nearly as pleasant all the while.

When Donna appeared again I went still and cleared my throat and Christina tilted her head to the side with a big smile. ''Christina, it's very nice to meet you Donna.'' I rolled my eyes, fuck this, I needed pizza.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers
This was working out just as planned, but then again it was the second half of the plan I wasn't sure of. And poor Logan was going to have to suffer through the first half. Could I get the heat off of him so soon? I didn't know, but I thought I had an idea.

So where can I find the plates? Or did you want to use disposable? Thank God I didn't really see Logan as one of those save-the-earth kind of people, but I wasn't sure about Christina. I wanted to say he wouldn't date one of those types, but if she was hot enough it wouldn't matter. Poor dude was a little short-sighted when it came to shit like that.

I found my plate, plopped a few slices on it and headed for the couch. S'Alright if we eat in the living room, right? I paused a bit, until Christina replied with a short, "Sure." Luckily, she followed me first, and I sat on the edge of the couch where I'd been before, which hadn't been my original plan but Christina was already pissed enough I think for my plan to work. Maybe I could go ahead and attempt to get Logan off the hook. You know, I said quietly, still using my somewhat false "pretty girl" voice, You don't have to worry about me and Logan. I watched her as she took a seat in the middle, as if I expected anything else. Separating the two problem children, right? That's okay with me, again, it worked to my advantage. She didn't reply to what I had to say.

Part of the reason we didn't work out, I explained, Is because I um... I figured out that I'm just not that into guys. Too soon for a flirty smile? Too late, because I gave her one.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Yeah they're in the uh... I trailed off, was it hot in here or was it just me? Instead, I gestured to the edge of the counter and picked up a slice without a plate, and placed another slice upside down and on top so I could eat it like a sandwich. I ripped off a paper towel and moved to the living room. Hell yeah it is My actions already proving that I didn't give a shit. When you had a kid in the house, the furniture wasn't safe anyway. There was no point in trying to keep shit looking clean. It felt fucking awkward, and that feeling increased when I felt Christina's eyes on me again after Donna spoke.

What're you looking at me like that for? It's not like I turned her gay. Her jaw dropped and she frowned in my direction. ''Logan... That's not...'' I knew that's not how it worked, I was just making a point. Hell I'd like to think if anything, I had the ability to turn a lesbian straight, not the other way around for shits sake. All I was trying to say was... Fuck, at this point I didn't even know and I took the opportunity to take a bite from my pizza sandwich. Food would keep me from talking wouldn't it?

''So you're... Well...'' She gave Donna a slightly bashful smile and I had a feeling she was starting to realize the truth and feel a bit more relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics