setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Open - Party - Starts on Page 6] Warm house, cold beer - Page 3

[Open - Party - Starts on Page 6] Warm house, cold beer

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Donna Chambers
Beer still in hand, my eyes were toward the floor but I was cloaked with a smirk. Wine is fine, but whiskey's quicker, I said; it was an old Ozzy song - or was it Sabbath? Fuck I don't know. And It was meant to be about suicide/ruining your life, but it worked in my case too. I could loosen up a few panties if I wanted, even those who were straight. I loved being a girl's first bicurious experiment. Always so nervous, and I knew each time they were way more turned on than they'd ever been with some Axe body spray covered fuckboy.

Hell yes, I knew my Logan, and I knew he wouldn't be all weird or butt hurt about my suggestion. Though he still hadn't answered my question about... well whether or not she would be interested in me. I guess that could be part of the challenge for me, to find out for myself. Ground rules, yeah - of course. I took the last drink of my beer then leaned forward to place it on the table. I hadn't even thought of it as an ongoing thing, but yeah, sure. I knew I had a clinger once in a while and Logan would be the perfect wedge to pick that shit off. As far as being wing men in a bar - well this should play out interestingly enough. He was handsome, but if I remembered correctly he was a total Glen Quagmire, about as smooth as a dirt road. Maybe he'd had some practice. Me? I'd learned over time to make the woman think that she was the instigator, that she was the one who had the sneaky idea to take me home instead of the Lothario eyeing both of us.

And of course, if I get one not willing to bend her straight line, maybe I can get her to bend her ass for you - and I expect the same, I said, now aiming my smirk toward him. So when do I get to meet her?

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open - Party - Starts on Page 6] Warm house, cold beer

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:19 am

Fuck where did I know that from? Exactly. Damn it was one of those tip of your tongue things too. I knew that line from something. It was probably right about now when any sane man would start focusing on the cons of the situation. I didn't know what all of the cons would be, but the one that stuck out like a sore thumb was the possibility of me going home empty handed more often than she would. The thought alone made me want to bust up laughing. I guess it was a good thing I wasn't just any old sane man, because there was no way that was going to happen. Then again maybe the stiffs in this town were that way because they weren't a fan of my stiff. Shit, it made sense, only a lesbian would have turned me down in the way some of these women did.

I laughed, Fuck yeah. I could see it now, our doors opening at the same time so we could swap women. Something told me it wouldn't play out that way but fuck you if you didn't see the comedy in it. It was like some really shitty sitcom but the possibility for it to happen in real life was right in front of us. And whenever you will it, just say the word. Your wish is my command. I could make that klingon appear like I was Major Nelson and she was Jeannie the Genie. Jeannie who in my opinion was the first klingon of all klingon's. Hot, yes, definitely fucking hot, but terrifying.

I took a drink and leaned back, You sure yer gonna be alright livin' here? With the kid and all? Not that this house is the ball pit at burger king or anything but, Fuck I had to resist the urge to turn ball pit into some reference about my bed, Just wanna make sure you're up for the task. I mean if you're opposed you should know we keep a cage in the attic for when Penny becomes too much to handle. I joked, even if my question was serious. Shit, I'd been called irresponsible a fuck load, but as far as I was concerned, I wasn't even close. I didn't want it to interfere with her work or anything.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers
Well I guess I should at least get settled in before I start stealing your women, I winked. I looked around, thinking I might have been a bit crazy to agree to live here without some kind of trial period or whatever. I had only really seen it once since I'd even ran into Logan at Walmart that day. It wasn't as messy as it could have been for a bachelor pad, but Logan was kind of a neat guy if I remembered correctly. Vin? Bitch please. Logan must have set some damn strong ground rules. Maybe a few signs that there was a kid in the place, but I didn't mind that. As long as I didn't step on any fucking legos.

No, dude, kids love me. I cleared my throat, and used my best Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls) voice, I mean, we can play with Barbies and oh my gosh I hope she likes pink does she like pink? But if I get a pony I'm. Not. Sharing. and I crossed my arms and huffed. I let my voice return to normal. Nah, man, I can get a kid to do pretty much anything I want. It's like a super power.

Man, I wasn't here for five minutes before I was starting to get restless. And maybe a little hungry. So what is there to eat around here? Is there a Chipotle I can get to within ten miles? Or shit. Maybe uh... we can have dinner with uh... what was her name again? Blondie?

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open - Party - Starts on Page 6] Warm house, cold beer

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Pft, if you consider that a thievery then fine. I pushed my lips up and raised my brows as I looked at my fingernails, I figured I was just being generous. I sighed before breaking off into a cheesy grin, and broke that off with a drink from my beer. Christina was a pawn in my game of chess, and what was the most important thing to remember about pawns? They could come in some really beautifully carved wood, but they held very little value when it came to the game. They were jokers in a deck of cards, disposable bait.

I looked at her with fascinated eyes and a smile, Impressive, now do Angelina Jolie and repeat after me, ''oh my Logan, I can't help myself, my body yearns for yours, I need your D.'' I joked, raising the pitch of my voice. So, maybe I could do accents, I couldn't fucking morph my voice like Donna. That shit was hard. You're an alien, you can't convince me otherwise. I laughed, fuck with an act like that she probably was excellent with kids. Damn, maybe I could pawn another chick off on her, a pint sized one, more specifically at nine every night until Penny actually wanted to be in her room to avoid seeing me, which was probably going to be at around the age of fifteen or so. Getting that kid to go to sleep at her current age was a nightmare. You sure it's not a skill? You can't teach me a super power, but you can definitely teach me a skill, and that's a skill I need.

Fuck bro, I can make you the meanest protein shake of your life, this shit will legitimately put hair on your chest. - Or we can order pizza... I added, not really wanting to move. Oh you mean Barbie? I joked, Nah, Christina. She could bring something by if you want. Chipotle or whatever.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers

If this girl was a clinger, that was fine. I'd save a spot for her on my phone, but I knew how to draw boundaries. Or at least I hoped. If Logan had a clinger, she must be stickier than... something really sticky. Tar, maybe?

Letting me move in, with rent of course, letting me take a shot at yer girl, damn... I think I owe you. Dinner's on me. I patted him on the shoulder, adding a small punch at the end. Yeah, sure, I suppose I could help with the kid, too. They honestly didn't bother me, unless they just hadn't been raised with any manners at all. Then the scene ended up with me in a fist fight with mommy.

Dammit, as much as I loved playing with Logan, which was probably downright evil of me, I couldn't remember Angelina's voice. I would have to make a mental note of that exact quote, and I'd try to catch the voice when I watched another movie of hers. I could do it now, in a voice that wasn't hers, but just as sultry, or I could have it as the card up my sleeve. I'll save that one for your birthday. I stood up, grabbed another beer since I'd finished my own, popped the cap and fell back onto the couch, slightly closer to Lo. Maybe I am an alien. Maybe I do have super powers. I guess that could explain how I'm so damned awesome. And maybe another super power is child control, but if you want you can try to watch and learn. It wasn't hard, you became the cool aunt, or parent, or whatever it was. You became the fun one. And then when they got you pissed, and you let them know - well it just ruined their world. They'd do any damned thing to get back in your good graces.

I coughed, I gagged. Protein shake? Was that what this asshole lived on? Aw hell no! Are you fucking kidding me? You mean like... fucking powder and milk. Like goddamn baby formula? No, man, we celebrate with real food. I can do pizza. I guess. I mean, yeah, I was antsy, I wanted to get out, already, but I didn't want to make him feel like he was boring me or some shit like that, so I'd stay here and chill. We can get delievery if you don't want 'ol girl here yet. Like I said, it's on me. Just like she might be later.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics