setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Food Fight - Page 9

[Private] Food Fight

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Food Fight

Lenny Tronconi | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:33 pm

I rolled my eyes at Avery's typical answer, even if the smile didn't drop from my face. She always acted like she didn't want to talk about this sort of stuff, but I knew she did really. I took a last few drags from my cigarette, trying to savor it, and stubbed it out before joining Avery in the car.

Quote Begin What? That's not that young, and so what, anyway? What does age matter? So you might have to teach him some stuff... not that any of that even fucking matters, because you didn't even get his number.Quote End I huffed out a sigh, pulling at the seatbelt a few times to try and get it to lengthen without getting stuck, starting to get frustrated until it gave. Quote Begin You can't complain about being frustrated and then pass shit up like that. So, he just helped you out, no name, didn't ask for a number?Quote End I frowned, thinking it odd. Why the fuck would anyone do that? Quote Begin Shit. Did he steal the ice-cream?Quote End I said as the thought occurred to me, my expression widening. Before Avery could respond I'd already unbuckled my seatbelt, flung the door open and was halfway to the trunk to double check.

Back to top Go down

Avery Marx |

Posted on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:21 am

I think it's very young, especially when you consider the fact that women are around five years more mentally mature than men at any given age. I joked easily. I didn't believe it was true, not entirely. Yes women were faced with things they had to lern to deal with from a young age, things men never had to worry about. Like periods and starting puberty far earlier than they did. But I still felt that maturity depended more on the person than the gender.

Age just matters to me, I guess. I'd always pick an older guy over a younger one. I don't want to have to teach anyone anything when it comes to that, I'd rather someone with experience. Someone who could give me as good as I gave him. An experienced guy really didn't appeal to me. No, I didn't get his number, but seeing as he didn't ask for mine either I don't see how it matters. Why are you getting so worked up over this anyway? Lenny had his own love life problems to deal with without worrying about mine. I gave him an unimpressed look when he berated me for complaining, opening my mouth to respond but Lenny had jumped ahead, already talking about something else. Why on earth would he steal- I broke off as Lenny bolted out of the car, glad I hadn't started the engine yet. Lenny! I called after him, a little shocked. It was just ice cream after all, and I really didn't need any more delays today. I had so much prep to do. I started the car, letting it idle as I waited for Lenny to get back in. All this of ice cream, ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:54 pm

I could hear Avery's yelling as I'd bolted from the car, but I ignored it in favor of checking the trunk. She could stay with her shit about women being mature but I wasn't the one who'd just let some stranger have the opportunity to steal our groceries.

I popped the trunk and began rifling through the bags, taking items out the bags to check and then shoving them back in. One.. two.. three, four! I grinned with relief when I counted all tubs of ice-cream and then checked the packs of cookies too, just in case.

After a few minutes I closed the trunk and ambled back to the passenger side of the car.

Quote Begin He didn't steal any of the ice-cream, or the cookies - we're good.Quote End I said as I got back in, smiling at Avery while I struggled with the seatbelt. Quote Begin But y'know.. that's even more fucking reason why you should've got his number... He's hot, and he didn't steal anything.Quote End I managed to get buckled in and was about to continue that line of thought when my phone buzzed. I sighed before I even got it out, and sure enough it was Jesse's name above the message. I frowned down at my phone, then back up to Avery. Quote Begin Hey, you wanna watch a movie or something tonight, just us two?I just don't wanna deal with Jesse and his shit.Quote End I opened up the message to reply and tell Jesse I was busy, wishing I didn't have to deal with him wanting to come over every single fucking day. Quote Begin I bet hot shopping guy would be less annoying that him.Quote End I added on in a grumble.

Back to top Go down

Avery Marx |

Posted on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:22 pm

The only thing more ridiculous than Lenny's action was the fact that I was even surprised by them. I honestly could not fathom how he mind worked. I wasn't sure it it was a maturity think like what we'd just been discussing, but it was... something. Maybe he had a dairy fetish and wasn't even aware of it? The thought made me giggle while I waited, but I managed to snuff it out before he made his way back into the car. 

Of all things to jump out of an almost moving car for, that really does strike me as an odd one Lenny. And there I was thinking that you'd given me such an immunity that I'd never find anything strange again. I teased, checking my own seat-belt and then his before I started to reverse the car out of it's spot. I tuned Lenny out for a moment, not wanting to get distracted and end up crashing. 

Why would you even think someone would steal that? It's not like he would've known I had any on me. I sighed, turning the wheel and glancing at Lenny before turning my eyes back to driving. Even it that had been his intention, well, I was there beside him Lenny. I would have seen him try. Do you think I'd let someone steal your ice-cream? A smile tugged at my lips even as I asked that question, knowing he thought I had a vendetta against junk food and probably thought exactly that. And I told you, he didn't ask for mine either. It was a mutual 'non-asking' all round. Maybe he had a girlfriend and just wanted to be helpful. I liked to think that just because a man offered help didn't mean he was hell bent on getting in your pants.

I pulled up onto the road just as Lenny's phone went off, huffing at the slight distraction. I was a bit of a nervous driver, I could admit that. I liked the longer stretches of empty road where you could settle in and not have to be so rigidly alert. In more populated areas I was more anxious than I'd like to admit. Yeah, I mean. Honestly Jesse's been over the last few nights and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like a night without him there. Maybe I should start charging him rent, huh? I rolled my eyes at what he said about the guy who'd helped me, laughing slightly. Then maybe you should track him down and get his number. Stop you bugging me about it. I grumbled, but good-naturedly.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Quote Begin What?Quote End I turned to look at Avery, confused. Quote Begin How's it odd? If I left it until we got home and he had stolen the ice-cream, we wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. And if he helped carry the bags, he could've looked through them or whatever... or even watched us shop, I don't know. And he could've just sneaked it off or something... If you didn't have any money and you wanted ice-cream.. what the fuck else are you meant to do?Quote End I shook my head, trying to hide my smile when Avery said she wouldn't let someone steal it, and slouched down in the seat so I could relax. Quote Begin Anyway, it's not like the car was actually moving.Quote End

I nodded, not feeling at all guilty as I rattled off some message to Jesse about how tired and busy I was, and then put my phone on silent. Quote Begin Or I should charge him part of my rent, seeing as he sleeps over so much. I mean, well, he did actually offer something, but it felt kinda.. weird...Quote End I glanced uneasily to Avery, trying to forget the whole thing. I actually liked Jesse staying over, just because it was comforting to share a bed with someone. But that it meant something, and that it meant the relationship was moving, or doing something, or whatever the fuck was happening, I didn't like. Things were just.. they were okay as they were. I don't know why people had to want change and expect shit all the time. Quote Begin Anyway, if we see that guy shopping again, you fucking have to get his number, I mean, fuck, what we were talking about, and then that guy's there... That or, I dunno... buy a vibrator if you're gonna be like that about it.Quote End I joked, or half joked. If Avery could go out and get it, and fuck, she was hot, so I didn't know why she wasn't, I thought she should. The tease made me think though, my mind starting to wander. Quote Begin Do Target even sell them?Quote End I asked, glancing to Avery, with her weird tense driving-face she had, expecting her to know. I was pretty sure I'd remember a 'vibrator aisle' or whatever.

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics