setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] I Would Really Appreciate it if You Would Kindly Return My Wallet... Bitch - Page 5

[Private] I Would Really Appreciate it if You Would Kindly Return My Wallet... Bitch

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My first memory is waking up in a hospital and being told by some guy that I was a vampire hunter... pretty messed up shit, huh? I'd already spent loads of time learning the details of my own life, but even my own file couldn't really tell me the whole story. It pissed me off when Rik suggested that I might've been a crossdresser or some shit, but it wasn't like I really knew. And Brody... what could he have been like to make me pursue this vampire so intently that he took my memories?

Oh fuck off I said, with a twinge of annoyance. I was trying to explain to her the shitty story of my life and she was making jokes about it.

Uh... well, yeah. The fact that she was legitimately thinking this out and reaching logical conclusions told me she could be an asset to my hunt and not just the bitch that I'd thought she was. I actually kept a record of the vamp. According to the organization's files he killed my brother, and I was hunting him when I went missing and woke up here. Telling her this was weird. Shouldn't I have had a more emotional response when I was talking about the asshole that killed my brother and took my life? Mostly I was mad that I had to go through all this shit just to get my life back.

Back to top Go down

Quote Begin Yeah, that is pretty messed up,Quote End I said, and while it had probably been traumatic for poor old Rennykins it was far from the most disturbing thing I'd witnessed, Quote Begin Stuff like that can fuck people up... finally your shitty personality explained, it's all making sense to me now.Quote End I mocked, unable to help myself. The guy just made it so easy, it would be insulting not to take the opportunities.

I had to try and be a little serious though, because there was no way I'd get in on anything if every comment I made just put Ren's panties in a twist. I couldn't help roll my eyes though - maybe he just needed to hear it straight. Quote Begin Sorry to try and inject some humour into your sad, pitiful existence. Do you want me to help you and actually solve this shit, or do you want me to buy you the world's tiniest violin while you fuck around being a whiney-ass bitch and feeling sorry for you messed up shit of a life? Because that's been working so well for you so far with finding this vampire.Quote End I commented, sarcasm dripping off my lips.

Shaking my head, I sighed and continued, unable to hide my surprise that Ren had managed to do something right by the sounds of it. Quote Begin Well it looks like you managed to do something right, you still got these records? I imagine a name would be too much to hope for, huh? There's ways of tracking fangers down though, they're all so fucking interconnected and with the creepy humans and their Twilight fetishes there's usually loose ends, or someone who knows something.Quote End A vampires reliance on humans for survival made them easier to find in my experience of tracking down supers, much easier than any of the others. Occasionally you'd get a really intelligent one who'd kill their victims, but the lure of places like Poison that offered up apparently valued blood and whatever other gross services seemed to be very strong for vampires and it was rare to find one that hadn't visited a place like that at least once.

Back to top Go down

I realized that I was growing used to Rik's constant mocking -- it had moved from a major irritation to a mild annoyance. I barely noticed her newest little joke and all I did was give a slight sigh in response. She could laugh all she wanted, but it was my life and I wasn't about to just laugh it off like it was nothing.

If I could play the tiny violin I would happily have you buy it for me, since you stole my wallet and all, but I can't so I guess we'll have to go with the alternative. I said, ignoring her sarcastic tone. I preferred to get my humor from people who were actually y'know, funny. And who weren't laughing off the problems that I was actively working to solve.

I have the files, yes. No name though, I guess you don't really have time for introductions when you're hunting someone down. I actually didn't know what had or hadn't gone down when I was hunting the vamp, having lost my memory and all, but I hadn't quite moved to the point where I could completely ignore every little bitchy comment that came out of her mouth. I somewhat already knew what she was suggesting, but I could tell she was suggesting something different from what I'd already been trying.

Back to top Go down

Oh hell, this dweeb wasn't going to stop going on about his wallet, was he? I rolled my eyes and stood up squarely. Quote Begin Okay, shit, I get that hunting vampires isn't always on an introductory basis. But you've got a picture? Getting a name can be where we start next.Quote End

After getting that out of the way, I stepped up towards Ren and waited before him, one hip jutting out. Then I pulled my top down just enough to reach into my bra, fishing out all the goodies I had in there. I might have had pockets practically all the way up and down each leg, but the safest place to keep what was precious was still the closest to you...

Quote Begin Here.Quote End I pulled out a twenty dollar bill from the folded stash and held it out to Ren. Quote Begin If that'll shut you up with your shitty whining - buy yourself a new crappy wallet with it. It's not like the old one was worth any more.Quote End I went back to flicking through the wad of assorted things I was yet to pass on or sell, peering at a few driver's licences I'd managed to collect. I found Ren's, my fingers pinching at it because I didn't exactly want to give it up. Quote Begin This could be worth a hundred bucks, y'know that? Quote End I told him, holding it near my chest as I tucked my stash back inside my bra and pulled my shirt back up. Quote Begin So, what incentive have you got for me to give it back? Besides no longer being a whiney shitface? Quote End I said, smiling meanly.

Back to top Go down

Yeah I've got some pictures. The file had an odd concoction of photos I assumed I took myself at some point and frames taken from grainy surveillance cameras in gas stations and the like. The surveillance photos weren't the highest quality, but the others were taken by a better camera and would probably be more useful for us to use. It explained why I had found a DSLR camera among my possessions when I got out of the hospital.

At first I wasn't sure what was happening when Rik started reaching down her shirt. I was kind of surprised when she pulled out a wad of cash, I mean I'd heard about women keeping shit in their bras, but I'd never seen it first hand.

I think the events that followed all kind of happened in a rush. Like she just handed me 20 bucks and pulled out my drivers license and was using it to extort money or something from me. I might have been momentarily dazed by her sudden decision to give me money, and to be honest I was a little confused about the license. I didn't see why it was of any real value to anyone but me. What do you want? I sighed, pulling out the wallet I'd bought at Walmart to replace the one she'd stolen and slipping the bill into it. I didn't really just have $100 cash just laying around, and I really wasn't sure what she was getting at anyway.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics