setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] I Would Really Appreciate it if You Would Kindly Return My Wallet... Bitch

[Private] I Would Really Appreciate it if You Would Kindly Return My Wallet... Bitch

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thread Details

Overcast | AOG Meeting

Another day another AOG meeting. I really had nothing against the organization, incompetency was to be expected when it was so young. Still, I grew more and more frustrated the longer I remained in Index. My search had been fruitless - I was no closer to recovering my memory than I was the day I woke up in the hospital. I got a splitting headache whenever I tried to remember anything associated with my identity and yet I had no problem doing my job. Health facts? No prob but I couldn't tell you my favorite movie or a single food I ate as a child. The AOG meetings were monotonous things. The information they shared didn't affect me - and frankly, I didn't care. Perhaps I was apathetic or whatever, but it was really hard to grow attached to an organization that had been nothing but useless to me.

As the meeting drew to a close I happened to notice that bitch that stole my wallet - Rik. The very person who had ransacked the leader's office and smoked his cigars (I hadn't even known he was a smoker) - not to mention the fact that she knocked me out. And then later she led me on and stole my wallet. She wasn't getting me a third time though. My problem was that I kept letting my guard down, but never again. I refused to allow her insanely nice ass and tits to distract me. In fact, I was going to march up to her and demand that she return my wallet. What a hassel that whole ordeal had been, I had to cancel my credit cards when I got home from the bar as well as take a trip up into Canada to get another ID. Border crossing is a pain in the ass.

As soon as the AOG meeting adjourned I made good on my mental promise and walked right up to Rik. Excuse me, but I think you stole my wallet.

Back to top Go down

OOC Message

The AOG meetings had started to get interesting with the addition of ‘Father William’ – for me at least, as the man with the deceivingly unassuming appearance had been involved in sending me to Index. It was still being kept hush-hush, I suppose to keep me as another ace up their sleeve for whatever business they thought was going on in Index – or wasn’t going on as was the case with the naught boy Metrofanes. I didn’t really care as long as they kept the pay packet coming my way, and Father Williams was good at his job.

It made listening to his talks amusing in the very least, because the other baby members clearly didn’t know how ruthless Father Williams could be when needed and he was playing a slow game, not letting on as he took in what the participants were like for himself. I’d seen him angry before and he was one of the few people I wouldn’t enjoy crossing. I’d yet to find any worthwhile dirt on him either in case I needed it – the guy was clean as a whistle. People always had something though, a skeleton tucked away in the back of their closets. Priests were usually easier than most, which just made the lack of anything frustrating, and pretty suspicious.

Regardless of what William had done, I still had to go to the meetings now I was an official member of the AOG. I liked to sit there with a smile on my face and enjoy the thought of one of the thick as shit members crossing him, half-listening to the meetings and making personal bets on who it’d be. He’d have to make a show of someone eventually, teach someone a lesson to let the other douchebags know their slowness and disrespect wasn’t going to cut it, he made a big deal out of respect. It’d happen eventually and I just hoped I’d get to be around to witness it.

I was still smiling at the thought when the meeting was over, standing from my seat and chuckling at how Williams cleverly avoided my gaze. I was about to go travel to Seattle in search of a poker game when I heard a familiar voice. I folded my arms and snorted, looking him up and down.  Quote Begin Hmmm, did I? Quote End  I said, putting on a show of pressing a finger to my lips and pretending to think. Damn, this man was so stupid. Who even went up to someone who’d stolen your stuff and said that? What an asswipe. I shrugged and grinned feraly at him.  Quote Begin Well what you gonna do about it, Warren? Quote End  I dropped any pretence of me not knowing and just stood there smirking at him, stance wide and arms folded across my chest. I wanted to see what he’d try when there were still other people milling around, not that I thought he’d try much if we’d been on our own.

Back to top Go down

OOC Message

I was feeling pretty good about myself when I originally made the accusation. I'd noticed that I had a confrontational side and it was making an appearance at this meeting with Rik. The exhilaration that came with instigating that confrontation wore off pretty quickly, in fact it was gone before the end of her response. The adrenaline rush lasted about 30 seconds - it seemed she was cutting a lot of things short for me lately. That was even my biggest problem. I had no response. I didn't know what I was going to do about it. I couldn't kick her ass, despite her previous insurrections. The AOG wouldn't likely believe me if I told them about the ransacking.

I, uh... well, shit. I gaped for a second, feeling my face flush slightly in embarrassment. I'm not sure yet... but you will regret what you did. I hissed after a momentary pause.

Against vampires I could be lethal, but with Rik I was a lame-ass sniveling little bitch. One day I was going to kick her ass, but this was not that day unfortunately and now I looked like a fool. I crossed my arms and started to turn away but the man who had been speaking - Father Williams - appeared at my side. He was an unassuming man, but in his talk he came off as fairly competent, which was more than could be said for the rest of the AOG.

Hello, Father. I said in greeting. My arms were still folded but my anger had mostly dissipated. Civility was the key during these meetings, and it hadn't been smart to confront Rik like that.

Back to top Go down

Oh man, he was actually blushing. He actually had no response at all! I grinned widely and then cracked up, letting out a low snigger as I watched Ren become flustered.  Quote Begin Oh yeah? Sure, I’ll just turn round one day and be all oh Ren, I’m so sorry, wah wah here’s a friendship bracelet I made you, let’s be best buddies forever. Quote End  I mocked, shaking my head.

I was just about to continue ripping into the guy when Father Williams stepped up. Shit, it was like he had sonar or super-hearing that was tuned into me the whole time.  Quote Begin Yeah, hey Father. Quote End  I parroted after Ren, flashing Williams with my biggest, winning smile. I moved next to Ren and clapped an arm round his shoulder.  Quote Begin Me and Ren here were just talking about how great friends we are. Quote End  I said, toning down my smile a notch and wondering if Williams would drop it or I’d be in for a warning later. I didn’t give a fuck if Ren snivelled to him that I’d stolen his wallet or anything else, but I’d had one too many warnings from Father Williams already about how I had to fit in with the fellow Army of God members and not victimise anyone. Apparently I had to play nice, or at least look like I was playing nice. I patted Ren’s back heavily and grinned.  

Quote Begin Then you’ve made my job easier. I’m was going to be assigning partners to train and eventually run missions together, but as you get along so well you can consider yourselves paired up. Quote End  Father Williams said, his hands clasped behind his back. He smiled cheerfully at us, the perfect, unassuming picture. Stupid old man. I fought not to have my own smile fall off my face and was sure I looked like I was sucking a lemon – it felt like I was at least. I didn't bother arguing, knowing better, but I was already stewing inside. Now I was going to be stuck with this moron and the worst thing was that I knew this was a punishment from Williams, but not yet which one of my slip-ups he was punishing me for. There was no way he was going to tell me anytime soon either. Damn sadist.

Back to top Go down

I don't want your friendship, I growled, rolling my eyes. Everything she did grated on my nerves! I didn't know it was possible for a person to bother me so much, but somehow everything she did pissed me off. My face heated further under her mockery.

When the Father appeared I was prepared for some kind of formal cordial exchange, but Rik put her arm around my should like... like we were friends or something! I opened my mouth to object but Father Williams cut me off to announce that we would be working as partners. Wait... what? I did not like the sound of that. Training and running missions with a partner I couldn't trust? No, thank you. I worked alone.

After the father left I pushed Rik's arm off my shoulder and stepped away from her. I can't believe you just fucking got us into this. I glared at her. Now I seriously needed to kick her ass. Why did she have to pretend to be all buddy-buddy with me anyway? It's not like it mattered that we weren't the best of friends as long as it didn't get in the way of AOG activities. I didn't have time for training and working with a partner. I had a mission of my own that I needed to be focusing on, and somehow the AOG had moved from helping to hindering because of this bitch. Who, come to think of it, wasn't even a loyal member.

Why are you even here? It didn't seem fit for her to be ransacking the AOG office just a short time before becoming a member of the organization.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics