setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Open-2] Sanity - Maintenance Required - Page 8

[Open-2] Sanity - Maintenance Required

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open-2] Sanity - Maintenance Required

Arden Rowe | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:40 am

I couldn't help but laugh at the way Onyx's annoyed voice rang out after I confirmed Peyton was okay. She had looked jacked up, and loosing sight was nothing to shake a stick at (whatever the fuck that means). And it wasn't really funny that she was hurt or Onyx looked pretty fucked too, but I just... laughed. It was probably the stress of the fight or the way Onyx was acting like a total diva, but I was straight up laughing. And then Onyx was laughing too, probably at the fact that Peyton was gonna be wearing an eye patch (that's pretty fucking funny too).

I was still laughing when Onyx asked about me (wow, I was surprised he cared), and I sobered enough to answer, I'm fucking fantastic compared to you. My ear was throbbing and kind of funny feeling but I didn't really have any notable issues.

I started laughing when Peyton tried to help Onyx and started flipping the fuck out. I had joked about him being the pack dictator, but he was beginning to sound like Kim Jung Ill, saying that he didn't need blood. It's not far, I said, still laughing slightly as I walked closer to them. You need help with that? I would probably be reprimanded by them both for the offer, but I was the least hurt and honestly I wasn't quite following the logic that Pirate Peyton and her one eye would be helping the nearly disemboweled Onyx when she was looking pretty fucked up herself.

I think we can all agree that we need to get to the fucking den. Now stop acting like a bitch and let us help you, you ass. I said to Onyx. The words were really disrespectful and would probably get a rise out of him, but my tone was really just mildly annoyed because I still found it kind of funny that he was being so weird about it. We were all pretty much stark naked and covered in blood. He couldn't really hide anything from us. We were going to help him no matter what he did, and yet he still had to be a pussy about it because of his pride.

It was a shame that I had taken Landon's car and not my own (not that I would want any blood covered wolves in my own car, Sparky is my baby). We both kept booze in our trunks, but I had an emergency kit in mine. Food, extra cell phone for emergency calls, and a first aid kit complete with sutures. I would've been able to sew Onyx up on the spot (no anesthesia though, that would've been fun).

Back to top Go down

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:23 am

My brow arched at the way he snapped at Limpy, wondering what the hell had crawled  up his ass and died over it. Hell if any one had a right to snap at the chick over asking stupid questions it was the one getting asked them, but even I didn't really give a shit right then. I didn't know how long she'd been a wolf but I was still sure it couldn't be more than a few years. Not if she needed to ask those stupid questions in the first place. Losing an eyes wasn't a fucking walk in the park or anything, but the worst it was gonna do was fuck up my coordination for a bit.

I rolled my eyes- oh wait, eye- when they booth started laughing, turning my face to hide the way one corner of my lips had twitched upwards. Fuck, if they wanted to be juvenile and start laughing then that was their prerogative. I may have found the situation kinda funny but not in  a 'ha ha' way or whatever. I can guess how fucked up I look, thanks. I retorted at Onyx, pressing a hand to the wound and probing the damage with my fingers. Shit, I kinda wished I had a mirror because it felt like it looked disgusting, so naturally I really wanted to get a good look at it.

Y'know, I don't think that's something you should sound like you're bragging about. I pointed out to the chick, knowing what Onyx had been implying when he'd asked about 'her damage'.  It wasn't about her being okay but about the fact that she looked like she'd barely done anything, but I didn't think was the case. My guess was that she'd done what she could with the skills that she had. Onyx had just sloppily dived at whatever and I'd bitten off more than I could chew trying to take on two leeches while injured. If she'd taken steps to protect her own hide then that was her business but other wolves wouldn't appreciate it so much.

This whole situation was stupid. We all needed to get back to the den, even her. There'd be something she could get to speed up the healing even if her wound wasn't that bad. I tried to tune both of their bitching out, but still ended up cracking a smile at the Nick Fury thing. Whatever you say, nerd. I gripped his forearm that hung over my shoulder, my other arm around his back to help keep him up. Again I rolled my eye at her, wondering if she'd skipped wolf 101 or whatever. I lost my eye, not my legs. I can manage. Just lead the way to your car.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:04 pm

As I stood in place my mind kept traveling back to the hot springs. I would have given anything for my fantasies to have played out rather than this bullshit. The idea of a threesome with two hot women in the hot springs definitely trumped this fuckery. My earlier urge to be close to them, as close as I possibly could was now replaced with an urge to get as far away from them as I possibly could. I didn't want them looking in my direction, thinking about looking in my direction, or even close enough for me to hear them speaking. I wanted them gone.

I growled in anger. Why the fuck would she even say that word? I don't need your fucking help. I removed my arm from Oveyx and focused on following Olympia to the car feeling increasingly angry at what she had said. ''let us help you'', like I was some pathetic fucking injured don in distress. Fuck that, I would rather collapse and die than let them ''help me''. Your fuckin' eye is trippin' me out man. I said after looking at Oveyx' face again. That shit was fucking twisted.

When we neared the car I quickly got into the back, my entire body was fucking screaming. I couldn't stand anymore, and luckily I didn't have to. I let my head rest back and closed my eyes. Fuck would this night ever end?

Back to top Go down

Arden Rowe | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:04 pm

OOC Message
Landon's Jeep

I took a deep breath and stared up at the sky, willing myself not to get mad. I'd almost forgotten why I preferred my wolves drunk. Sober they were just a bunch of fucking bitches. Say what you want about their whoreishness, especially around One Shot, at least they didn't complain about how injured you were or weren't, especially when they didn't know the whole story. In some cultures, not getting injured is considered a good thing I sniped. It wasn't like they had any fucking idea how much I'd sacrificed for them anyway. I could see myself spending the whole goddamn week in bed, possibly with whatever liquor we had in the house unless Landon managed to swipe it. The black and blue bruises flowering down my backside were just the tip of the iceberg, and Onyx and Peyton had no fucking right to suggest that I was a coward or anything else.

I watched in disbelief as Onyx pushed Peyton away and literally limped the rest of the way to my car and climbed in. I should've known he would freak if I even so much as suggested that we were helping him, even if that was what had been happening since the very fucking beginning. I was not a hot-headed person, but Onyx managed to push all the right buttons to piss me off the most. If you don't need my fucking help then why are you in my goddamn car thinking I'm going to let you drink my goddamn bourbon? I said, getting increasingly angry with every second. I grabbed a handle of Jim Beam off the floor of the backseat next to where bitchy V was sitting.

Are you gonna have a tantrum too? I said, rounding on Peyton and still thinking about how she had acted about my injuries. Am I not injured enough for you? Guess what? I'm going to have to pay the fucking price for using my gift to try to help YOU. So if you don't like it then you and our bitch-ass packmaster here can walk to the den, one eye and all. I shouted.

It occurred to me that I was having some kind of meltdown of my own. I opened the bottle in my hands and took a swig, ignoring whatever possible response the others could be having, all the while taking deep breaths and trying to get a handle on myself so that at the least I could get myself home.

Back to top Go down

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Fucking hell, I was sick of all the dramatic crap going on here. Why the hell were people so fucking sensitive anyway? Jesus you couldn't make a simple statement without there being some unavoidable backlash to it. I never said I thought it was a bad thing she wasn't as injured looking. I'd just told her not to fucking brag about, what the hell was wrong with that? I didn't understand people and fuck it right now I hoped I never did. Whatever, I didn't bother responding to what she said since she'd already drawn her own conclusions and I wasn't about to waste my breath trying to change them.

Your call man. I said with a shrug when he pulled away. Fuck it, he was a grown ass man so if he wanted to make the wrong call and act stupid then I wasn't about to stop him. I was just tired now, too tired to get wrapped up in arguments about irrelevant things. I just wanted to get to den and then get home. And preferably find a reflective surface on the way. Stop about it when I can't even fucking check it out. I'd never lost an eye before so fuck, yeah I was curious.

If I'd thought shit was unnecessarily stressful before then that theory flew out the window when we got to her car. Or Jeep, whatever. I went round the other side and got in the back too. Was I the only one who didn't feel the need to throw a damn tantrum right now? Had I missed the fucking memo on that being the right way to react to winning a fight? Then she was turning on me and, just... what the hell had I done? What the hell? I never said- shit I think you pulled your weight but you don't need my fucking validation on that. If you know you did good then you did fucking good. Chill out damn it, I've got no issue with you. Maybe Onyx had seemed to but I fucking didn't and I'd appreciate being left out of the bitching.

I took a second to lean forward and check out the wound were my eye had been in the rear-view. Fuck, it was pretty cool. I settled back, throwing an arm over my face, determined not to take it off until we were at the den. Fucking hell I just wanted to get back to my own place already...

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics