setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Hurts Like Hell - Page 2

[Private] Hurts Like Hell

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Hurts Like Hell

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:44 am

Okay so she wasn't going to retaliate. Maybe by telling her not to I took all of the fun out of it for her or something. Fuck it, there was no point wasting my time trying to figure out why some insults pissed her off while others didn't. I'll make it fucking easy for you. Why the fuck was I getting attitude when I was just trying to fucking help her? What the fuck ever, I opened the closet and pulled a large scarf from inside and started wrapping it around her. If it's bound by a scarf, then it should be pretty fucking easy to remember to not move it. Or... Something, fuck it, I was just trying to spare myself the pain of watching her make that painful fucking face every time she moved it.

Oh I'm pretty fucking sure you know you fucked up. Her balls were bigger than her brain, that was for sure. Heh, lesson learned I guess. I frowned as she mentioned something about a second human. So the fuck what, what the fuck else was there to do in this town but fucking learn to fight, fuck, and get fucked up? It didn't seem that fucking strange to me.

I snorted when she finished, I mean... Fuck... This sounded fucking stupid, like something out of a shitty series on TV. Listen, I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I really don't think this is that big of a fucking deal. So what? There's like a population of ten people in this town, who gives a fuck if a quarter or even half of them know what we are and like to fight us. It's pretty fucking obvious that even if they're trained they'd be no match against two or more of us... I smirked, And considering the fucking buddy system is still a rule, it shouldn't be a problem for those who can follow rules. It might be difficult for you but I guess I'll just have to be your fucking ''buddy'' when you go out, problem solved.

Back to top Go down

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:27 am

Seriously could he be any more fucking condescending? Not for the first time I found myself mimicking his words as soon as he turned around and made a face at his fucking back. What the fuck was it about him that pretty much reduced me to the behavior of a five year old anyway? Oh yeah, it was the way he was severely irritating. Don't tell me you're using that for what I think. I said, eyeing the scarf warily like it'd come to life and, I dunno, fucking strangle me or something. I groan when he started wrapping it around me, giving up and holding out my fucking arm as much as I could to make it easier.

When he was done I just stared at it, not actually believing I was actually fucking wearing one. I glanced up at him as he spoke, rolling my eyes. Yeah, that's why I said it. Or do you just like making unnecessary statements? I left out a huff of air, just feeling exasperated now. I knew I was probably acting ungrateful... but then again I also knew that me showing gratitude would probably be uncomfortable for both of us. My stomach twinged painfully, but I ignored it, figuring it was just hunger pains since I had absolutely no fucking idea when I'd last eaten.

I was distracted by him launching into another fucking speech, but listened to him anyway. Then regretted doing so as fucking soon as he was finished. What...? I stared up at him for a second, just feeling fucking speechless and sure I had imagined it. No way? You can't actually be fucking serious. I mean, that has to be your worst idea ever, neither of us could possibly fucking want that! I growled, anger giving me the strength to kick off my covers, fully intending to run the fuck away but the realizing my running pants were gone and I was wearing a pair of gym shorts. What the fuck? I ignored it, swinging my leg over the edge of the bed and clenching my jaw to keep back a sound of pain.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A creepily cheerful voice said, making my gaze move to the opening door and the doc came through, a fucking syringe in his hand. "You don't want me to to make Onyx hold you down while I sedate you, do you?" A prospect he obviously like the idea of, but I stilled anyway. "Good. I came to tell you that you could leave in a little bit anyway, but only if you do calmly, understood? Yes? Good. Now, there was traces of silver in your wounds, and something else that I couldn't define but there's nothing else I can do for you here. Keep the wounds clean, change the bandages and DON'T move that arm or you could lose the use of it forever." I grunted an affirmative, glad that I could actually get out of here soon. "Also, I'm sure you realize that the extent of the wounds will make everyday tasks much harder. Do you have someone who could come stay with you? Because frankly I think even something like getting dressed in the morning could be too much for that wound of yours." This time I stared at him in open-mouthed horror, not actually believing what he was saying, just shaking my head because there was no one and no way I'd let that happen.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:43 am

Yes I am fucking serious. My tone hadn't been angry until now, I didn't know what was causing it but she was pissing me off again. You can't fucking follow rules. Bottom line, that's the fucking end of the fucking story. Are you always this fucking selfish? It's not about just keeping you safe, it's about keeping the pack safe. How the fuck do I know if this ''human'' or vampire followed us or not? For all I fucking know they could have, they could know where the den is right now because of you, and just like that our fucking safe haven could be at risk, but I had no fucking choice but to bring you here otherwise you would have fucking died. This could have been fucking prevented if you would have just followed the fucking rules. Do you get it now? Am I fucking getting through to you at all? It's not just about you, it's about all of our fucking safety for fucks sake. I can't fucking trust you to follow the very simple system we have in place now, so I have no fucking choice but to be your personal buddy when you want to leave your home at night.

I took in a deep breath of air through my nose. My mouth was tense, clearly showing that I was pissed off now, but I just crossed my arms and leaned up against the wall. What was the fucking point? She was fucking ridiculous and it was impossible to explain any fucking thing to her.

I stepped to the side when Orazio entered the room, taking the opportunity to pull a cigarette from my pack and light it. I placed it between my lips when I felt his eyes on me, and my eyes widened. Fuck don't fucking look at me I'm not staying with her. I put my hands up, but he kept staring. I'm not fucking doing it so you might as well drop it. I took a drag and exhaled when I suddenly had a brilliant idea. A smug grin spread across my face and I looked her straight in her eyes. I'll assign someone to the task. My grin widened. Ophiuchus has a spare room. I sat down in a nearby chair, grin still in tact. You'll be staying with her.

Back to top Go down

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:22 pm

The whole fucking time he was talking I was only half listening, probably in shock or some shit like that. How the hell had shit ended up like this? Had I really fucking done this to myself? Because, realistically there wasn't anyone else I could fucking blame, was there? Maybe that was why I didn't fucking listen to him, maybe it was because what he was saying was true and I actually felt something towards it? Did I fucking care about what happened to the pack as a whole? No, probably not. Would I care if it was my fault? That was a way fucking harder question to answer. But either way I just flat out fucking refused to show it. Okay, okay I get it! Fuck, you sound like something crawled up your ass and fucking threw a spicy chili party. Jesus. I glared at him for a second, feeling another fucking twinge in my chest that was nothing to do with my injuries. The worst part of it was that I knew he was probably fucking right after all. The vamp bolted and his beef was with the human, I know that much. He was pissed as fuck that I caused it to run off. Why the hell was I even trying to defend myself anyway for fuck's sake.

I glanced over at him again, feeling yet another fucking twinge at the way he looked. What the fuck was even wrong with me. Something he'd said earlier repeated in my head and for the first time I knew there was no fucking denying I felt bad for it. Uh, sorry by the way... about waking you up. That must've fucking sucked. With the shit I knew about him, about what happened to him, the fact that he had trouble sleeping didn't surprise me.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. No way, nuh uh that so wasn't fucking happening. I glared at him, then at the medic again. Fucking hell, I thought I felt fucking horrified before. What sort of freaky fresh fucking hell was this. Shit, like who the fuck would possibly want that? I mean he didn't even stay with the bitch cow. You've got to be kidding. There's easier ways to fucking torture someone. I swung my other leg off the bed, glancing at the doc and knowing I couldn't exactly use any of my trumps cards in front of him. But I would not be staying with that bitch. I inhaled deeply, smelling the stink of his cigarette and standing up, immediately feeling dizzy. Whatever, can I just go now? This place is giving me a headache. Which was true because me head was starting to feel dizzy, even my stomach feeling all fucked up. Not like I was gonna get sick but... just fucked up. 

The doc left then, leaving the syringe behind with another weird look at Onyx. Whatever. The borrowed gym shorts were hanging loosely and too low around my hips, but trying to pull the drawstring with one hand proved fucking impossible. Shit, maybe I wouldn't be able to do simple crap just like the doc had said. I growled and gave up, just grabbing the excess waistband in my good hand. And I'm guessing that being allowed grab some clothes from home before I go fucking anywhere is totally unacceptable? I said, glaring at him and turning to the ajar door, using my shoulder to open it and step out.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:04 pm

The only fucking pain in my ass right now is you. I spat back. Maybe this wasn't the best fucking way to make her feel comfortable after what happened but this wasn't the fucking movies. She fucked up, and pain or no pain she needed to fucking hear it. I wasn't gonna go out and buy her a fucking teddy bear and get well card, that's not how real fucking life worked.

Whatever, you're not sorry just stop. I said firmly, I didn't like this apology shit it fucking pissed me off. I didn't know what I wanted from her I just, fuck no matter what she had to say it would piss me off. I just wanted her to shut the fuck up and listen to me. That would make this entire situation fucking easy. Her apology kept echoing in my mind and I was progressively feeling more and more just... awkward... Fuck just don't, just don't be nice okay it's fucking weird. I said with a very stern glare.

Maybe it was stupid of me to expect something different from her considering she nearly just lost her fucking life. Maybe I expected her to just lay there and think about what the fuck just happened to her. I was stupid to expect anything from her because she was still the same fucking person. I stood up as she started going off with her bullshit about not staying with Spirit and wanting to leave or whatever the fuck else she was saying. Lay the fuck down! My voice deepened, eyes were glowing, and everything about how I was looking at her clearly showed I had, had enough. You're not fucking going anywhere. You're going to sleep here tonight, and get fucking better FUCK. Do you want to hurt yourself more? Good fucking god you have a fucking death wish.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, unwillingly feeling embarrassed at my moment of over the top rage, but I got past it. Really? Really Oveyx? You're physically fucked up and you're worried about fucking clothes? Fucking shit, I'll take you to get clothes but you need to get your fucking priorities in order. I brought my cigarette to my mouth and walked over to the window, leaving a trail of smoke behind me.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics