setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Hurts Like Hell - Page 3

[Private] Hurts Like Hell

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Hurts Like Hell

Peyton Marx | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:30 pm

Really? Because I could've sworn it would be the stick that has obviously been shoved up there for years. I snapped, then for some fucking reason having to force back a smirk. Fuck, I bet if there'd been another person in the room, someone fucking unbiased, they'd have probably laughed there ass off. Either way I didn't give a shit if he was a dick, it just gave me a fucking excuse to be one right back. Which was a fucking tonne better than feel bad for fucking up or shit like that.

How the fuck would you know if I am or am not? Wait, holy shit are you a mind reader? Oh no wait, that's me. It was probably a good thing that the doc had already left, because I was damn sure I wouldn't have gotten away with saying shit like that to him in front of another wolf. Still, he was the one making shit weirder than it needed to be. Like fuck it, what was his problem anyway? It was just a fucking apology it wasn't like I never made one. Maybe not ever to him but, whatever all of this was just making my fucking headache worse. I wasn't being fucking nice, shut up. Ugh, why the fuck did he have to make it even worse?

I raised my arm, intending to brush my hair back but having to stop when the gym shorts fucking slipped yet again and I had to grab them before they made a fucking break for the floor. Add that to his next fucking rant and I was on my way to fucking rage too. Where the fuck do you get off? Did you not hear Orazio? He said I could fucking go whenever the fuck I wanted. I want to go now. I'm not going to get any fucking better here than I would someplace else. He did his fucking part, said he could do no fucking more so what the hell man? I broke off, growling in frustration and kicking at the door frame. Did he ever listen to anyone? Fuck. Why the hell was he even fucking talking about me getting hurt more or shit like that. That and the shit he'd said about it hurting him, what the fuck was his angle. It was driving me fucking nuts. What the fuck does it even matter, huh? I don't have a fucking death wish I just fucking hate it here!I hated the fucking Den, how the fuck could staying here be anything but bad?

I leaned against the door frame, my vision flickering strangely for a second. Fucking weird. I squeezed my eyes shut, head throbbing again. I had to struggle to pay attention to what he was saying. Yeah, I'm pretty fucked but it's not the worst I've ever had. That honor went to the fucker who'd turned me. It's not about the fucking clothes it's just- fuck forget. Trying to explain would be fucking pointless. Can we just go? I paused for a second, taking another deep breath. Fuck, had his cigarettes always smelled like that? I gripped the material of the stupid short tighter, shivering a little because I was wearing nothing but them and a fucking bandage around my chest. The clothes were obviously fuck necessary.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:19 pm

I rolled my eyes and continued to stare out the window. Out of sight, out of mind, right? I could hear her blabbering on behind me but there was something about that tree outside, something about it that I hadn't noticed before. It was so much more interesting than what she was saying. Fuck, I loved that tree. The way the leaves moved, the way it had absolutely nothing to say to me. Hell I could go out there right now and call it a cunt licking shit fuck and it wouldn't say anything back. I really loved that tree right now...

I turned around, feeling... strange... I was angry, I knew that much. Yes, I had fucking heard what Orazio said. Didn't you hear me? Last I checked Orazio wasn't fucking alpha. In fact, I'm pretty fucking sure I am. And the beauty of this entire situation is you can't do a fucking thing about it. I stepped towards her feeling increasingly angry but knowing at the same time this was not how I wanted to react. But then she admitted it, she finally fucking said it and I just looked at her. I just fucking hate it here!

I had been frozen, explaining to her why that was enough to shut me up, and explaining to her why I was pretty much frozen in time would be pointless. It was none of her business, but her saying those words had brought me back down. I was still angry, but it wasn't like before. In fact I had absolutely nothing to say, aside from one thing. Yeah, let's go. I placed my cigarette back between my lips and started heading towards the door.

The drive down the hill from the den wasn't a long one but it was a really bumpy one. Unfortunately I couldn't do anything about that but drive slow, which was making the trip a little bit longer than I had anticipated. The thing was the road was a private road, and we didn't have the fucking money to pave it. I switched on the heater and turned the volume down, loud enough so we could still hear it, but low enough to be background noise.

Where are you staying tonight? Am I just dropping you off at your home or what? I don't fucking approve but I just don't have the energy to fight you on shit anymore. If you want to take the risk of staying alone then whatever. One less wolf I have to deal with.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:58 pm

His words, despite everything he was actually saying, were like fucking honey to my ears. A feral grin spread across my face when he stepped toward me, eyes starting to glow slightly despite everything. There wasn't a fucking thing I could do about it, huh? Idiot. Wanna bet? I took my own step toward him, not even fucking caring about how ridiculous I looked right now. I knew he wouldn't forget about the things I knew about him. It didn't matter that I'd never actually fucking tell anyone, that I'd keep my word no matter what.

But then he actually gave in, surprise making me back up a step, eyes widening because what had caused that fucking U-turn? When he made for the door I stepped to the side, working on auto-pilot or some shit because I still wasn't exactly sure how to react to that. Fuck, why did he have to mess with my fucking head just by existing. I grabbed the blanket off the bed, managing to throw it around myself before following him out the door.

Even with him driving slowly we might as well have been going down the side of a fucking mountain. Every fucking bump sent pain through me, making me clench my jaw against it. I'd try my fucking hardest not to make a sound if it meant I didn't have to stay with a fucking teenager. My head still felt weird, less of a headache now and more of a... fuck I didn't even know. I kept my gaze out of the window, mainly because I didn't want him to fucking catch any hint of pain of my face and partly because, well, the tree's just looked really fucking weird.

I frowned, raising my good hand again and cupping one of my ears. What the fuck was with his music. I mean, the main part of it was fine but there was like the weird underlying distortion or some shit. I glanced towards him, frowning. Is it meant to sound warped like that? The music I mean. We hit another bump and I hissed, closing my eyes to ride out another wave of discomfort. Okay, so talking was a bad fucking idea. But then he was asking me more fucking questions and I had no choice.

Yeah, home whatever. There's just no fucking way I'm staying with that- ugh would you stay with her in this kind of fucking situation? I highly fucking doubted it. If you wanna pull rank fine and have me stay with someone, I'm sick of fighting too. Just not fucking her. I spoke through clenched teeth, my voice becoming strained at certain points. Fuck, whatever to this whole fucking mess. I've taken care of myself for ten fucking years, I'll figure something out.

I turned my gaze back to the passenger window, looking out from beneath half-closed eyes. Until something fucking flew past and I jumped. Something dark and fucking fast. My eyes window and I pressed my face closer to the glass, good hand reaching out to touch it. Did you fucking see that?! I glanced toward him, noting that he looked fucking blurred for a second but then sharpened.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:02 pm

I flicked the ashes from my cigarette out the window and took another drag before chucking the entire thing out. What? What the fuck are you on? This is quality music. Was she taking a dig at my music now too? Fuck, this wasn't warped... What the fuck was with female wolves constantly talking shit about my fucking music? I reached forward to shut it off anyway, hell it wouldn't be enough. I would need to completely disappear to escape her insults and ridicule.

I looked to her then back to the road. I repeated the action a few times. Had she really just asked me that? Obviously not, since the last time I was physically fucked up I spent it with you. Not her... Not that, that was better company... What the fuck was with this weird feeling in my stomach and chest? I'd been trying to ignore it since she said that thing at the den and it had suddenly gotten worse. Fuck she was infuriating, even my body knew it.

I sighed. You still don't get it do you? I had tried to explain it to her back at the den but she still wasn't fucking getting it. It wasn't just about her, nothing was anymore. No one said you had to take care of yourself Oveyx. I mumbled, but loud enough for her to hear. Maybe you see it as you against the world but the consequences of your actions affect more than just you. As much as you may want to take care of yourself you can't. I can't explain it, I just don't know how to explain it for you to understand. You have a pack, just fucking accept it and realize it has it's fucking perks too.

Maybe what she said at the den had me feeling... Off. I was remembering that night at One Shot and the things about her I had accidentally found out and I was just fucking talking. I couldn't stop. You can't sit there and pretend like you're not grateful you had me to call when this shit happened. As much as you want to put up that fucking wall and lock yourself away in that empty white room, if you did that all of the fucking time you wouldn't have had anyone to call. Do you get it?

Maybe you don't want to stay with Ophiuchus, and if you don't want to I won't make you but fuck... Maybe it'd do you some good.

I was about to open my mouth to say something else when she jumped, which made me jump and I slammed on my breaks. What the fuck are you doing?! See what?!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:50 pm

What? I looked at him, just feeling fucking confused and like my thoughts were fucking muddled. What, no! Fuck, I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. It was fucking good, why the hell did you turn it off. I glared at him for a second, before just reaching over myself and turning it back on. For all I fucking knew he'd probably freak at me for touching his goddamn stereo. Men got fucking pissy about the weirdest things anyway. It doesn't matter, the noise was still there when it was off. Music on, got it? Who is this anyway, kinda remind me of Finsterforst. I shrugged, not really caring as long as there was some kind of background noise to make shit less... awkward. It'd fill the silences that were bound to fucking happen.

Seriously, what the fuck had I said. I looked at him, confused again at the whole glancing back and forth thing. Why the fuck was his head moving so fast, shit was making me feel kinda dizzy. I looked away, and then was glad I did because what he said... just was... I wasn't fucking expecting it. I mean, shit maybe I should've put that together myself. It was fucking weird to think about... so why couldn't I fucking stop? Uh... I faltered, closing my eyes for a second before looking at him again. Yeah, I mean, exactly. I said, trying to pull off a smirk. I wished I hadn't said a fucking thing if it meant I'd have saved myself from trying to figure out my reaction to his answer.

I tried not to listen to him when he started speaking again. I mean, I really fucking tried but I just couldn't block it out. If anything his fucking words felt amplified, like they were echoing in my head. I clenched my jaw and not out of pain this time. It wasn't fucking fair that he could say all this shit about me. What the fucking did he know? 

... Apparently more than I'd given him fucking credit for. I get it. I probably get it more than you think. Why had I fucking said that? What the hell was wrong with my head right now? My actions effect the pack, I get that. I just never gave a shit about it before... before I don't fucking know. Do I care now? I don't fucking know that either. I never saw shit as me against the world, I just wanted to survive in it. Live the best fucking way you can with the hand you're dealt and all that shit, right? I raised my good hand, rubbing it across my face and just not being sure what to say next, but I knew there was more. Knew and felt like I couldn't stop it.

I'm not sitting here pretending about anything. I know if I hadn't called you I'd probably be fucking dead. Punctured lung that can't heal itself? Not exactly a recipe for a long life. But, shit Onyx you're missing one kinda significant detail in your theory. You can order someone to take me in but that doesn't mean they, or I, would be fucking happy with it. They'd resent it and me and that doesn't exactly make for a fucking peaceful healing environment, which seems to be what Orazio was suggesting. Or I'm just fucking crazy, who knows? I broke off, biting my lip and then regretting it. I wasn't fucking crazy. I couldn't think of a single fucking person in the pack who actually want to be stuck with me, or who I'd want to be fucking stuck with. I am grateful, I just don't see what difference that makes. I shrugged, wishing I knew what had happened to my ability to shut the fuck up. Maybe I was in shock or some shit?

And I seriously think you need to take a step back and listen to what you just said about Ophiuchus. That shit would be good for nobody. Seriously, was he on fucking drugs? The only thing you'd get living with that bitch would be an ulcer.

I swear I just saw something. I looked back at the window, feeling almost... nervous? Like I had a fucking clue what that was about. The trees were clear but... they still fucking looked weird, like they were... moving? No, no the truck was fucking moving not the trees. I looked closer, determined to spot it and, holy shit there it was again. Is there something outside the fucking truck? I asked, looking around to the other windows.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics