setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Insert Coin(s) - Page 2

[Private] Insert Coin(s)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Insert Coin(s)

Calypso Bea Paxon | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:25 am

Fab, so we're on the same page then. I didn't look, I mean I totally could have since he'd pretty much given me a free pass but it felt weird. Like there was a fine line between cute flirting and blatantly creeper perving. Some chicks didn't even think women could be creeper perves but I mean, tell that to men who have been perved on by grannies. I don't mean milfs and gilfs either, I mean like legit vagina neck wrinkle grannies that have no shame and will out right grab a younger man's package in public. Think they don't exist? Think again. Something tells me you wouldn't even try to stop me anyway.

Pun intended? I replied, and laughed once I was facing him again. Yanno, ''in the end''. I'm sure he didn't like it in the rear end, I mean the dude had practically already announced his heterosexuality, which told me I was probably doing something right. Why would he feel the need to announce that unless he liked what he saw? Hey man I wasn't looking for a boyfriend but having attractive dudes to chill with was never a bad thing, right? Maybe for you, you're not the one in the hot seat. I laughed and tried to nonchalantly glance at my chest. This was the last fucking time I'd decide to go in public without titty cups. Shit it was stupid of me to do that in the middle of winter anyway. Sometimes I had to wonder if I convincingly lived up to my status as a ''blonde''...

Adrian, nice name bro. I'm Caly, or Calypso, whichever you prefer. Hell he could call me Helga and I'd still be into it. You um, here with someone or? I tried to look around him as if I knew who I was looking for. I mean really I was just checking to see if there were any chicks here hotter than me, if there weren't, then it didn't matter if he was here with a girlfriend. Maybe that sounded bad but whatever man.

Back to top Go down

Adrian Lincoln |

Posted on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:42 pm

Yeah, this chick was definitely cool. A grin spread across my face as though in response to my thoughts but really it was in response to what she'd said. Or more accurately- accused me of. Nah, I definitely wouldn't try and stop you. I mean, where would I get my ego boosts from then? A girl that hot checking you out? I mean maybe some guys would have a problem with that but I definitely wasn't one of them. Hell, it was a compliment after all. 

When she asked about the pun I laughed, thinking back over what I'd said and realizing it hadn't even registered when I'd spoken. Actually... it wasn't, but nice spot there. I complimented, thinking that something like that would probably fly right over my head. I guess I'm just unintentionally punny. I said without  thinking, and then groaned a little at how miserable a joke it was. Like seriously pathetic, I had to be able to do better than that, right? At least she was funny, I thought, laughing at what she said. Eh, you'd only be in the hot seat if I had a problem with your perving. I joked as I ran a hand through my hair and smiled down at her- damn she was petite, and that was with her shoes giving her a boost. I probably had more than a foot on her. So she was short and blonde... a combination I'd had nothing but trouble with in the past. But seriously, thinking about things like that was pointless when it was just a conversation with a stranger. A gorgeous stranger. Less of a stranger now that I knew her name. 

Seriously, your name is Calypso? I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face at how... perfect a name that seemed to be for her. Like the greek nymph? That's way cooler that 'Adrian'. My smile widened. I'm starting to think you purposely set me up, saying my name was cool and then dropping yours in like that. I laughed a little so she'd know I was just kidding. Nice to meet you Caly. The line moved again and I took another step, realizing how awkward it probably looked so I fell back and stood beside Caly. Yeah, just here with my cousin. We've spent pretty much all week at my place just messin' about playing games, he needed his comic book fix. Now I'd probably made both myself and Theo sound like a pair of twelve year olds, goddamn brilliant.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:25 pm

I rolled my eyes playfully. I mean honestly I didn't exist just to give dudes ego boosts, in fact if that was my life mission I'd say I preferred the opposite but I mean... There was no point in pretending like I didn't like making beautiful people feel like beautiful people, maybe it was a part of my game, maybe it wasn't. No one would ever know the truth so why did it matter? It didn't matter, they were getting compliments and I was getting what I wanted out of it, simple as that.

Oh shit this guy was precious. Punny. Damn, I dunno why but him saying that made me think he was probably the biggest geek on the inside and I so wasn't complaining. I was into the geeky type, the kind that played mario kart in their free time and liked getting jacked up on mountain dew while watching educational programming. Maybe I watched too many teen flicks where ugly ducklings turned into beautiful swans by the end of the movie... It would totally explain why I was into nerds.

I kind of just didn't reply to anything he was saying, maybe my eyes were too busy wandering or... quite obviously staring at his face... As if he didn't notice. Whatever. I stared blankly at him for a minute and finally smiled. You wanna um... Fuck it, you into bumper boats? If you're into my perving I can still do that from behind a wheel, so don't worry, we got that part covered. In a way it was like I was asking a total stranger on a mini date... A mini date that I wanted to take place right now. Spontaneity for the fucking win man, hell I was starting to reall like the butterflies it gave me in my stomach too. It was like a miniature adrenaline rush.

Yeah dude, why else do you think I wanna do bumper boats? It just feels so natural when I'm near water. I joked. I dunno, I don't know any famous blokes named Adrian off the top of my head but there was a kid in the fourth grade named Adrian that liked to call me Casper. I mean he meant it as an insult but it's still a good memory. I stopped talking and just looked at him very serious for a minute, You'll never know if that was my plan or not. I stuck my nose in the air with a smug grin, which eventually morphed into a short laugh.

You mean like... Monopoly or? - Good games? I wasn't that surprised I mean, if he was into video games. Wasn't every fucking dude on the planet into video games? Hell, wasn't every woman? Farmville fucking counted too, so yeah, I was pretty sure everyone on the planet was into video games.

Back to top Go down

Adrian Lincoln |

Posted on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:45 am

Had I been talking too much? I mean, you heard a lot of crap about the 'silent' type guys who apparently got any girl they wanted through it but I'd always thought that was just... stupid really. Now I was wondering if not shutting up was a problem and whether it was one I suffered from. It felt like I'd talked a fairly normal amount, but now she was just looking at me, not saying anything. Call me paranoid but maybe she'd been rendered speechless by my obvious lack of smoothness. Probably trying to think up a good excuse to hell the hell out of there-

Or I was just seriously overthinking things. I grinned when she spoke again, just glad that she had and that it was about some cat she'd forgotten to feed. Bumper boats? I arched an amused brow and looked down at myself, trying to remember the last time I'd even been in one. Shit, head in there game, there was a hot chick asking you to do something with her, that was freaking awesome. The line moved again and finally we could access the machines. I put in the note, waiting for it to change over and looking back at Caly.

Would I even fit in one? I said, gesturing to myself and then grinning at her. I mean, I could end up looking totally ridiculous with my knees sticking out over the sides and all... unless that's yet another evil plan of yours? I was just exaggerating, which I hoped was obvious. Maybe they had those adult sized ones that would only be a little comfortable. When you passed the six foot mark practically nothing was made to a size that properly accommodated you and I doubted the bumper boats would be any kind of exception to that. But I wanted to do it, no way in hell I'd say no if it meant I got to chill with her awhile longer.Sure, I'm up for it. No idea where it is though so... lead the way? I asked, the machine finishing up as I spoke so I grabbed the coins and waited for her.

I just thought you were fiercely competitive and could tell I'd be a weak opponent. Easy prey and all that. I joked back, laughing at what she'd said. Then that just continued as she told her story, making me laugh even harder. Damn, she really was cool. Nah, I don't think there is any notably famous people with my name. Just makes me unique, right? I said, pretending to smirk as though I actually mean the whole 'unique' thing. Great so my name reminds you of a kid who tried, and failed, to tease you? Awesome start. Still it was pretty cool that's even as a kid she'd been able to brush it off. I sure as hell never managed to look back on 'beanpole' with any kinda fondness.

I narrowed my eyes in pretend suspicion when she said I'd 'never know'. I got my eye on you.I said, making the 'I'm watching you' gesture and even managing to keep a straight face for a couple of seconds. Hey, Monopoly's a great game. I've loads of fond memories of all the family feuds it started at Christmas over the years. I wasn't joking either, but then again what family didn't? But nah, we were playing Halo 2 Anniversary. My cousin is picky and wouldn't play the old ones with the shitty graphics, so the remastered ones are the only way to educate him. Great, if I hadn't sounded like a nerd before then I definitely did now. But I didn't really care that much; I liked playing video games and so did a lot of people. All sorts of people actually.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:17 pm

OOC Message
Sorry for the shitty post D:

Probably not, but not gonna lie, I'd like to see you try. I couldn't get the image of him sitting in a bumper boat with his legs hanging off the side out of my head. It would definitely give me an advantage, perhaps an unfair one but I didn't give a fuck. Balancing his weight out that way would most likely result in a capsized bumper boat. Which would lead to a removal of the shirt, which would lead to a very kind ''I owe you one'', which would result in me giving him my phone number. Okay maybe it wasn't going to play out exactly like that but it was enough incentive. Bottom line, I just wanted to see him shirtless. Shameless perv alert.

You'll never know mate, I gotta keep some schemes secret yanno? Gotta maintain that mystery or whatever it is men lust after. It was either mystery or boobs, or both. Some men probably even lusted after anything alive and willing. Not this guy, I mean with a mug like that most likely he knew he was hot as fuck and had the luxury of having a large army of attractive women lust after him. Whatever, those bitches could fuck a stick because guess what fuckers, I gotta bumper boat date.

Cute, and pretty accurate actually. I was kinda competitive? Maybe? A little bit? I definitely was when it came to games and I guess bumper boats was kind of a game, but not really in my opinion. I mean the whole point of bumper boats is to bump into shit. There is no winner or loser. Unless I was missing the point of bumper boats, which wouldn't surprise me. It's not like I spent my Saturday nights studying the complex and intriguing meaning behind a freakin' bumper boat.

Well I guess that depends on how you view kids teasing other kids. I just assumed he had a crush on me, yanno, boys aren't all that great at communicating their feelings or whatever. But this Adrian was most definitely not a boy. My eyes traveled down to his crotchal region but I caught myself before I stared too long and let my eyes meet his again. Shit, it didn't help that he was the Jolly fucking Green Giant and I was like Stuart Little in comparison. My eyes were closer to his dick than his face... Maybe not but it was a lot more tempting to take a look when it didn't take much effort to begin with.

I smiled sweetly at first but it felt stupid so it kinda morphed into a non cute Jim Carrey face. Totally random... He could keep his eye on me all he wanted, just as long as he was checking out my assets when I wasn't looking. Good god I was like a cat in heat. I needed the bumper boats more than ever, or maybe a cold shower, or to get laid. This shit was ridiculous.

That is so fucking precious. I giggled. Family game night, good god that was adorably gay. I motioned for him to follow, listening closely and trying not to piss myself when he mentioned halo. I smiled but hid it, no, I wasn't going to get all cray excited over fucking halo. Dude would probably think I was mental. That's fucking awesome. Anything else? I'm like wayyyyy into games and shit I think we actually found a topic we can talk about without me accidentally heading into perv territory.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics