setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Insert Coin(s)

[Private] Insert Coin(s)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Private] Insert Coin(s)

Adrian Lincoln |

Posted on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Outfit.

When I parked outside I turned to look at Theo who was sitting shotgun, fixing him with the best 'parental type' look I could manage, which was probably a huge fail. Seriously dude, how many times are you gonna do something to bust up that car of yours? You gotta be more careful, the roads here- "Shit man, it wasn't my fault. It was the old lady driving the  car, crazy woman must've been blind I had to swerve and shi-" Look I know, I believe you. It's not like the ditch came out of nowhere and dragged your car in. I get that. I sighed and cut the engine, pulling out the keys and running a hand through my hair. I knew Theo was a safe driver, I'd been the one to teach him how and he knew better than to be reckless. It was just that when I'd agreed to let him stay I'd forgotten how young nineteen was, and how much I'd need to keep an eye on him. You're lucky I don't mind acting like a damn chauffeur. I grinned at him and he gave me a quick smile before opening the door and practically springing out, slamming it behind him.

I took a second to let a well deserved groan before hopping out myself and following him. He was already heading off in the direction of the comic book store when I caught up to him. Kid, you have an addiction if this is the kind of thing you'd rather be doing on a Friday. "Whatever bro, you're just bummed you're getting old. Twenty-five next week, right?" Push off you little punk. I shoved him, which was rewarded with a laugh and a hand gesture that showed an obviously lack in my ability to discipline the kid. 

So he headed for the comics and I stayed around the arcade, pulling a twenty from my wallet and heading for the coin machines. It was weird how neither of us were talking about the thing that actually had me bummed, but it made sense too. I didn't want to think about it and he didn't want to bring it up because he knew that. It sure as hell had nothing to do with getting older, that was for damn sure. 

The arcade was fairly busy tonight, with actual queue's for the coin machines. I frowned, wondering about it until a look around showed that a couple had 'Out of Order' signs on them. Great, waiting in line to get coins so I could wait for my cousin. How was that for irony? I took my place in line, tapping my wallet against my hand.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Insert Coin(s)

Calypso Bea Paxon | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:09 pm

I was adjusting the straps on my backpack when some kid that looked like he was like fourteen or whatever came up to me. I put my pack back on and looked at him, expecting him to say something, but he just stood there and stared at me. I mean the dude was only like a foot away from me obvs he had something to say to me. Maybe his emo haircut fucked with his depth perception and he didn't realize he was standing that close to me or... "Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tac's" My jaw dropped and I looked down at my chest before crossing my arms and he just looked, well the dude looked worried.

Then I saw his friends hanging out at a booth in the corner and absolutely dying. Their laughs could have been heard a mile away I swear it. Listen kid, I'm going to assume those punks put you up to this, and since you look like a good dude Ima help you out okay? He nodded, I mean he looked like he was about to cry but he nodded anyway. I pulled off my pack again and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. Give me your name, and if you really want to get back at those idiots for making you do that then you better tell me the truth. He awkwardly rubbed at the back of his neck and quietly spoke his name. ''Jason.'' When I was finished I topped it off with a heart and handed him the piece of paper. The number I just gave you isn't mine, so don't get cocky kid. I had given him a personal message, nothing pedo but enough to put those retards in their place. I also wrote down a fake phone number. I did you a favor, now you do me one. Leave me alone. But hey, thanks for uh... Letting me know about my, well never mind. Shit it didn't feel cold in here...

I put my pack back on and without even waiting to see their reaction I headed towards the coin machine. Fuck... There was a line. My eyes unfortunately did that whole ''uncontrollable wandering'' thing they did when I was in public and my eyes landed on the ass in front of me. It belonged to a dude, I mean even if it didn't I'd probably still look. I legit had zero control over them. But then he turned around and it took me a minute to tear my eyes away from his ass. My eyes finally met his and shit, hot dude alert. I realized what that probably looked like, accompanied with my comment which totally wasn't about his ass it was about the line but omg it probably looked so bad.

Shit, dude I don't mean... I wasn't checking out your ass, I mean I was but that's not why I said fuck. I meant the line. I paused, Double shit, I don't mean your ass isn't fuckable it's just that, omg I'm digging myself into a hole here aren't I? It was the fucking nipple thing, it had me all frazzled but explaining that would make everything sound even more weird.

Back to top Go down

Adrian Lincoln |

Posted on Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Waiting in line was definitely not the most entertaining way to spend your time. Not when you were at an arcade which pretty much earned it's money from goddamned entertainment. I rolled my eyes as someone finally left the machine ahead and the line moved slightly. What was probably annoying me most was that I probably could have fixed the machines if I took a look at them. Yeah, I was a mechanic but that was because I enjoyed it, not because I was limited to it. It sounded petty now, getting a mechanical engineering degree and 'wasting' it - their words - to go against my parents, but I honestly liked what I did and where I could go with it. I'd known that when I'd started the damned degree but I honestly couldn't imagine doing anything else now.

The temptation to just pull out my phone and find something to do on that was pretty bad, but I already knew I'd end up flicking through apps and deleting them. Smartphones were great when you got them but the appeal wore of pretty damn quick. Especially when there were way better games out there to play. It was pretty much how Theo and I chilled out, video games and pot and a ridiculous amount of junk food. 'Man time' he called it, which you had to laugh at.

The sound of a curse behind me jerked me out of my thoughts and had me turning around without consciously registering that I was doing it. Had I stepped on someone's foot and not felt it  or something? Crap, that would be just what I needed right now- pissing someone off. I almost expected to see someone scowling at me.

What I didn't expect was to come face to face with... damn. I looked down, blinking in surprise when I saw a pale, short and ridiculously hot girl with her gaze pointing south. Uh, what? I was grinning by the time she looked up, that feeling of wanting to laugh in my chest because the way she reacted after that was pretty epic. I waited for her to finish speaking and honestly, not gonna lie but she was really cute. Was she embarrassed? When she finished I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore. I think I caught all of that? I mean, I might need you to repeat the part about my ass. My grin widened and for a second I forgot about the line. I could always really obviously check you out so we'd be even? I joked, even though it definitely came from the fact I'd very much enjoy checking her out.

Back to top Go down

Calypso Bea Paxon | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Wait, you mean the part about it being fuckable or the part where I check it out again. First one I'm a little ''eh'' about repeating, second one I'm totally game. Holy word vomit batman. I mean I wasn't really known for being reserved, and hell, I could admit it, I liked to flirt but this was beyond flirting and stepping straight into whorish-instant-panty-drop territory. That was something I didn't want to come off as. I wasn't a whore, and sure as hell didn't enjoy acting like one. I was more into the whole, playful looks across the room, a gentle shoulder touch in the midst of giggling, random compliment kinda flirting. Sorry not sorry, dude was hot. I guess the only thing I needed to do now was make sure he wasn't here to watch after his kid or something equally unattractive. If he was here to play, then I had just hit the jackpot.

Oh go for it dude, payback's a bitch but I sure as hell am not. I laughed before doing a cheesy and kinda awkward twirl so he could get a good look. I mean I wasn't full of myself or anything... I was just playing along. So awkward ass-checking-out stuff aside... Maybe you could like, say something to make me feel like less of a creeper or something? Kinda gettin' hot under the collar over here... I wasn't that embarrassed really but it was a little awkward. Especially since I had uncrossed my arms and was too afraid to look down to see if my headlights were still on.

Back to top Go down

Adrian Lincoln |

Posted on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:36 am

Definitely not the first one, sounds like something I'd hear if I went to a gay bar. Did that sound bad? Was it worse that I spoke from experience? I wasn't gay, hadn't even ever felt the urge to experiment or anything like that. On the other hand I wasn't homophobic and I'd had gay friends convince me to go to gay bars in the past. It hadn't even been that bad, once you told a few guys you were straight they pretty much stopped coming on to you and instead just appreciated the fact that you had no problem being there despite said straightness. The second one... well, if you wanna look then there isn't really much I could do to stop you. I grinned, just seriously amused by the way she was talking so openly. I wasn't sure if she was saying those things to get a laugh or not, but she was pretty damn funny either way.

The twirl was kinda surprising but I did use the time she was turned away to quickly get a look. It was hard to drag my eyes away from her legs with what the way she twirled did to her skirt. Payback? Is it still called  that when both parties are happy in the end? I joked, managing a short laugh before I had to clear my throat which had gone strangely dry during the whole 'twirl' thing. I could say something really bad so that you'd look like an angel in comparison... but nah, this is more fun don't ya think? I smirked for a second before giving my head a quick shake and smiling at her properly. How about we just forget the whole thing and start over? Hey, I'm Adrian. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed the line had moved slightly again. I took a step backwards and looked back at the insanely cute chick and wasn't able to stop myself from giving her a real quick once over. That was how I noticed her top, more specifically, her chest. Was it cold in here? I looked quickly back at her face and swallowed, a smile back on my face as I waited for her name in return and literally had to force my gaze to not stray downwards.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics