setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] The Oregon Trail - Page 2

[Private] The Oregon Trail

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] The Oregon Trail

Lenny Tronconi | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:17 am

My features scrunched up as I frowned at the thought of prayers, but I didn’t dwell on the thought long.  Quote Begin Oh… so, you speak all those languages? Or you’ve been to all those places? Spain and… Portugese-al- uh, Portugal… and Italy? Quote End  I frowned with distaste at the last country, wondering why anyone would willingly want to go there. The only okay thing about the place was the Gelato. And maybe some of the other food, I always liked biscotti… Besides that though, I didn’t understand why so many people were obsessed with the stupid place.

Quote Begin I guess… Quote End I agreed, though not with much confidence. The problem was that all the things I liked probably wouldn’t look too great as a tattoo. Like cookies, or coffee, or cars… or one of those weird tattoos old men had of naked women, because while I liked boobs I wasn’t sure I wanted a picture of them on my arm or shit.

My attention shifted to Helios as he confirmed he had more tattoos, my gaze fixed on him and growing more curious while he seemed to have trouble describing it. When he finally got it out I just stared at him. Left cheek…. He had a cross on his ass?! I tried to cover the ridiculous grin on my face and get the image of Helios’ ass out of my head, which wasn’t fucking easy. But then, how the fuck was I meant to not imagine that after what he’d just said? I’d been expecting him to say on his leg or back, something usual like that.

Quote Begin Uh, maybe. Quote End  I nodded, still fighting a grin and unable to stop thinking a cross on his ass in my head. But seriously.. on his ass? That was the last thing I’d been expecting – as it usually was with Helios, I was starting to learn. I vaguely wondered what my mom would think of a priest with a tattoo on his ass, and what she'd do to me if she knew I was thinking about a priest's ass before refocussing on the conversation. I didn’t even know where I’d get a tattoo.  Quote Begin I don’t know if I want one on my ass though. Quote End  I couldn’t help but say it, my grin stretching wider as I glanced to Helios and struggled not to laugh. I took a deep breath and began to calm down, glancing over at the ink on Helios’ neck.  Quote Begin Doesn’t it uh.. hurt though? Quote End  I asked, frowning at him because I struggled to see how a needle on your skin or whatever wouldn’t.

Back to top Go down

Helios Tallon | Army of God; Chief

Posted on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:28 am

I speak them, yes, some poorly, but well enough; And I have been to many places, including those. Most American's I had met were envious of the places I had been, blissfully unaware of their blessings. Having a true home to go to was my one wish. However I suppose most people just wanted what they did not already have. Even I could fall into that category, though something told me if I had a home of my own that I would never take it for granted or wish for anything else.

I was not particularly fond of discussing my past however. That was not limited to the places I had been either. There was light in it, but there was also much darkness. Even if I chose to talk about the good, the dark would find a way to come to the forefront. I felt it was my duty to protect him from that evil, just as it was my duty to protect all of mankind from it.

I smiled again and looked at him quickly before turning my eyes back to the road. Go ahead, laugh. I do myself when I think of it sometimes. I laughed myself before attempting to forget it. It was funny, but it was also embarrassing.

Trying to forget was pointless when he still had not forgotten himself. I could understand. I suppose hearing something like that from a person like myself was worthy of prolonged amusement.

You say that now... I teased. But somewhere hidden from view for your first would be a good idea? That way if you decide they do not interest you, you can hide it easily. What kind of tattoo would he get? To be quite honest, I didn't know enough about him to even imagine anything.

Some pain is... Well some pain is not all bad. There are actually quite a few people who enjoy the feeling. Though I do suppose it could be considered painful, but I would consider it mild in comparison to other things.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:52 am

Quote Begin Travelling’s overrated. Quote End I muttered just loud enough for Helios to hear, and attempted to cover a yawn with a hand. I’d been to loads of places growing up and the majority I couldn’t even remember properly. Parts I could remember from family vacations were usually shitty as well.

I still chuckled a bit, but it was dying down,  Quote Begin No, I’m not laughing at you or anything, I mean, I’ve seen people with tattoos there before, it’s just.. I just didn’t expect you to say that. Quote End  I smiled, exhaling through my nose in a little snort as I imagined myself with a tattoo on my asscheek. What the fuck even of?  Quote Begin Ha.. yeah… but that makes sense, I guess, but you can get them removed? Anyway, I mean, there’s loads of places out of view.. even if you liked swimming or something, I mean… places you could put a tattoo that would be hidden. Like… Quote End  I lifted the end of my sweater up slightly so I could see my jeans and stretched my legs out, trying to work out what area of my body would be covered by swim shorts.  Quote Begin There? Quote End  I prodded my finger into the skin above my thigh, behind my hip bone,  Quote Begin That’s.. leg, right? Actually, what even is it? The side of my ass? Quote End  I stared down at it as if the answer would become obvious, but the area seemed to be in between all other body parts and so I glanced quizzically to Helios instead.

I frowned.  Quote Begin Yeah, well a lot of pain is mild or whatever compared to ones I’ve felt, but that wasn’t willingly. Quote End  I said, smiling grimly but also slightly smugly at being able to make a point.  Quote Begin What about you? Did you think it hurt? Quote End I didn't care what other people thought - they could all be lying anyway.

Back to top Go down

Helios Tallon | Army of God; Chief

Posted on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:50 am

I had heard what he said, and I tore my eyes from the road to look at him after he said it. I started at the road again shortly after, and while I had the feeling his comment probably should have been treated as the end of the topic I responded anyway. I couldn't agree with you more. Most places had been ruined for me. Most places I wouldn't want to travel for vacation. I had my reasons for it. Though I was curious as to why Lenny would feel that way? I did not want to stereotype and assume all American's loved or wished to travel, it was just most that I had talked to desired it. Especially those in his case, they automatically assumed vampires and wolves and every other night creature was a plague of The United States. Then again maybe Lenny was not as blind as them.

I smiled in response, but did not say anything else. The topic of my derriere was one I was happy to ignore, unlike the previous.

I hear removal is more painful, though not everyone is as sensitive to pain as others. - That would be your... Well I do not know either. I would call it the side of your ass, yes. I chuckled. However what if you grow to love it? Only you would be able to enjoy it's beauty if you placed it there. I raised my brows at my realization, Well you and your um... Partner... I grinned. Perhaps that was all that needed to enjoy a tattoo. I was certain others felt differently, but it did not matter what they thought. I do feel that willingness does change everything.

Me? It hurt I guess, but it was a kind of... It was a good hurt. I grinned again, knowing that what I had said was contradictory. If you truly want one, I suppose the excitement over doing it overpowers any pain you may feel. That was the better way of describing it.

We had not escaped the mountain's yet, and the road was no longer straight. I stretched my jaw to clear my ears. What would you like to do when we get there? I would hate to waste the trip sitting in a rented room watching television.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:40 am

I nodded, yes, travelling was incredibly crappy, though then had an afterthought.  Quote Begin Except the food, I guess, all the different food’s nice. Quote End  I mused, taking another cookie out of the bag and again holding it out to Helios and trying and failing not to think too much of food because it would make me hungry.

Quote Begin I guess… Quote End I frowned, cringing at partner because it was a term that conjured up thoughts I’d rather avoid.  Quote Begin I uh, I don’t have one… Quote End  I replied, unable to mirror Helios’ grin and suddenly feeling awkward with that looming depressiveness threatening to take over my mind. No, I didn’t have one, and regardless of what was said in my therapy sessions I still didn’t think I ever would. I sighed, tiredly, and shook the thoughts out of my mind.  Quote Begin What if someone had a boyfriend or girlfriend but then they hated the tattoo? Quote End  I tried to change the subject slightly, thinking about some pretty fucked up or just ugly tattoos I’d seen before. In Helios’ explanation of pain too lay the reason I was probably starting to find an idea of a tattoo more work than fun, Quote Begin Maybe I don’t truly want one then. I don’t know.. I guess I’ll think about it. Quote End  It wasn’t even just the issue of what to get a tattoo of but the fact I’d have to be able to deal with the tattoo artist touching me wherever I chose to get it done. Fuck, too complicated. I turned to Helios, leaning my head on the side of the headrest,  Quote Begin What about you? You gonna get any more? Quote End

The question of what to do when we reached Oregon was answered by a whine from my stomach, all the thought of fantasizing about foreign food earlier.  Quote Begin Uh… food first, and then I guess.. what’s there to do there? Quote End  I dragged my phone out from my jeans pocket and opened up a webpage to try and Google it, but the signal was crap and it wouldn’t load. I quickly gave up.  Quote Begin I dunno.. check the place out or something? There’ll be beaches? Even if we can't swim or whatever because it's always so fucking cold. Quote End I grumbled, cursing the weather even if the sky was unusually clear. But even without swimming there'd be ice-cream at places around the beach which was incentive enough to go.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics